India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TOI: Karan Singh Grover & Surbhi Jyoti get mobbed

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Karan Singh Grover & Surbhi Jyoti get mobbed in Rajasthan!

Karan Singh Grover & Surbhi Jyoti get mobbed in Rajasthan!
Karan Singh and Surbhi ShuklaMore Pics
Last week when the cast of Zee TV's Qubool Hai, Karan Singh Grover, Surbhi Jyoti and Amrapali Gupta set off to shoot in the picturesque locales of Jaipur, Ajmer and Pushkar for the upcoming highpoint of their show, they were least prepared for the extreme reactions from their fans!

According to the sources, as soon as the obsessive female fans in Jaipur learned that Karan Singh Grover was shooting for the show in the vicinity, they thronged the location in tens of thousands and within minutes, crowded him like bees on a honeypot. The situation almost got out of hand when an overzealous female fan demanded to meet Karan in person and if she wasn't allowed, threatened to jump off Amer Fort where the crew was shooting. Even the timely intervention of security men and bouncers didn't work in driving sense in to the girl to move away and let the shoot proceed.

Confirming the incident, Karan said,"Yeah, it's true. Fans mobbed me while we were shooting under the scorching sun in Amer Fort in Jaipur. It got a little rowdy when this lady demanded to meet me in person or else threatened to jump off the Fort. It was unreal, scary and worrisome behavior! I had to comply and meet her in person to pacify her. A young girl saying such extreme things is actually not good and I always want to be a positive influence on my fans...not have them become irresponsible or reckless just because they are fond of me. One kind of feels responsible as every actor has to deal with his fans. Also, members of the unit were all succumbing to heat strokes shooting in that intense heat and I simply can't fathom why people would stand for hours under a blazing 44 degrees temperature just to see us shoot..."

Something similar happened with Surbhi Jyoti aka Zoya was in Ajmer. People stopped her everywhere to click pictures and asked for autographs. Said Surbhi,"Fans made shooting around the Ajmer's Dargah Shariff impossible. It was mayhem! They were shadowing us everywhere. They were falling over each other to clicks photos. Even with security and bodyguards around it was impossible to move around easily or shoot due to growing crowds. Everywhere I went, people were either screaming out loud or asking me to mouth Zoya's famous line 'Allah Miyan, What's wrong with you??!!' Shooting away from Mumbai is good as it gives us a reality check on how our audiences perceive us and to see them chasing us felt good though I'm sure we gave our security guards a nightmare in keeping us safe! The entire experience was satisfying as well as exhausting!"

Whoever said being a star was easy! Don't miss the most compelling highpoint in Qubool Hai where Asad and Zoya will unite at the Dargah Sharif in Ajmer and confess their undying love for each other..

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 27 June 2013 at 6:13am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1TAMANNA23maheerah_khannikita_786Nims----Shweta---FazidaK18janavi07-Fizzi-_vineeta_kankabhoranushreemishraOceanicHeart.MahaAli2905--Ariana--viya.mallik4evaMystic_nights_Nithiya95youth_showsfanGitaIyersumaiya14abditory.shanakyasharansjainblessing-beauty

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
tfs!
sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Tfs dear. .but what about TB Article? Confused
nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786