Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad- tanveer marriage? what may happen (Page 5)

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiabhi

I started watching ths QH juz coz of this PH product, as I have watch Geet and Is pyaar ko at least 5 times.

In those serials there was no much negative roles and was a feel gud drama. I usually don't watch Ekta shows..

Please CV don't do the blunder of Evil winning over Good.
Stop this crap...

it won't be like Ekta shows.. i have not watched geet or IPKKN but still from what they have shown in QH so far, i can assure you that it won't end in Asad- tanveer marriage.. be positive.Big smile

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I read the story qubool hai Asa's will marry and they said that he will figure out that the person he married has lied to him and fooled him in other words and zoya will marry ayan and will divorce zoya his choice and then he will want asad to help him get her back! So I guess that how the story goes!

Edited by Yellowdiamond - 27 June 2013 at 5:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yellowdiamond

I read the story qubool hai Asa's will marry and they said that he will figure out that the person he married has lied to him and fooled him in other words and zoya will marry ayan and will divorce zoya his choice and then he will want asad to help him get her back! So I guess that how the story goes!

this a synopsis written by Zee Tv.. but the story is not going according to that synopsis till now and there is no reason to suggest it will follow that story in future.. its unlikely that the story projected on the synopsis would start after almost 200 episodes.Smile

Go to top