Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad- tanveer marriage? what may happen (Page 4)

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Forget the IF article its sparrodic and contradicts their own previous article.
Loved your analysis and dissection of article..
The fact is Ajmer was highly publicized by all media and PH, they have done part of shooting there already. We know they had to cut the shooting and are shooting part of it Mumbai. But obviously setup take time, so shooting daily epiosdes but will finish rest soon..

So with all anticipation and all, she will not drag Ajmer scenes for long, they could be leaked by insiders and will loose charm. Can they take this risk?

There must be reason to introduce Imran out of blue today, they know people are hating Asad/Tanveer track and would welcome Imran/Tanveer faceoff and it make sense with story.

There are so many possibilties, that all are speculating only. Lets just wait for story to unravel..

yep.. agree with you and nice to see your positivity..

yea Even from the beginning Imran was shown to have had a relationship with tanveer for a purpose only.. otherwise why imran out of so many people?. so that angle will definitely play and today again they have shown Imran for a reason only.. lets wait and see how Ajmer unfolds..Big smile

-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

Originally posted by deepthoughts

Here is my take on this...

I think Asad n Tanveer, both will go together to Ajmer...
Tanveer might tell Asad that she is pregnant and before they get married, they will want to seek forgiveness for their sin (as Asad believes it)..

Tanveer will then unexpectedly see Zoya at Ajmer and the rest follows ...

Agree with you.. she may manipulate him to agree for the marriage like this and it may be the reason why they go to Ajmer.. but one point which goes against it is that as we see from Ajmer spoilers Asad desperately goes after Zoya when he finds her there and yearns for her.. If he is already committed to Tanveer, he will not do it.Smile

hmmm... he sees Zoya, knows she is in ajmer, looks for her ...to seek forgiveness...

no Dear.. that desert  dream sequence and all is not about seeking forgiveness.. Its about a lover yearning for his love isn't it?.. be positive.. end of Ajmer track will be positive for AsYa.Big smile

I dint mean the desert sequence...I meant the fort scene where Asad is running..looking for Zoya...anyways I m positive..they will eventually get married...Its Asad Zoya love story at the end of the day :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Here is my take on this...

I think Asad n Tanveer, both will go together to Ajmer...
Tanveer might tell Asad that she is pregnant and before they get married, they will want to seek forgiveness for their sin (as Asad believes it)..

Tanveer will then unexpectedly see Zoya at Ajmer and the rest follows ...

Agree with you.. she may manipulate him to agree for the marriage like this and it may be the reason why they go to Ajmer.. but one point which goes against it is that as we see from Ajmer spoilers Asad desperately goes after Zoya when he finds her there and yearns for her.. If he is already committed to Tanveer, he will not do it.Smile

hmmm... he sees Zoya, knows she is in ajmer, looks for her ...to seek forgiveness...

no Dear.. that desert  dream sequence and all is not about seeking forgiveness.. Its about a lover yearning for his love isn't it?.. be positive.. end of Ajmer track will be positive for AsYa.Big smile

I dint mean the desert sequence...I meant the fort scene where Asad is running..looking for Zoya...anyways I m positive..they will eventually get married...Its Asad Zoya love story at the end of the day :)

you may be right.. but even the fort scene looks more like asking her to return back to him.. the way he was sitting on his knees and crying after she left and all.. anyway lets wait it to unfold.. coz like you said end of the day its AsYa story.Big smile
kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Obviously the marriage won't happen at all, Asad Zoya will reunite in Ajmer, that is for sure Embarrassed TB articles have some of their facts right and some wrong.   Obviously she'll trap him into believing that her life and honour are at stake and he may agree on that basis, but they'll figure out the truth before.

yep.. they catch hold of some information and make up the rest or just bring it out in the most catchy and sensational manner like Tanveer will consummate with Asad..Big smile
merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
if the artical it true and Asad and Tanveer marry, and because of that Zoya desides to go back to new york. and if Asad and Tanveer are married then Zoya will diffenitely go back to the US. 
that will be the end of any love story between Asad and Zoya.
and Tanveer will become the main lead, and Qubool hai will go down the drain and of air by end of next month. because no body in hell or earth is going to watch Asad and the 1 eyed bitch romance.DisapproveDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarLivingfree

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Since Asad in 100% Muslim he can marry both Tanveer and Zoya.

kaussar

deepthiabhi Groupbie
deepthiabhi
deepthiabhi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

I started watching ths QH juz coz of this PH product, as I have watch Geet and Is pyaar ko at least 5 times.

In those serials there was no much negative roles and was a feel gud drama. I usually don't watch Ekta shows..

Please CV don't do the blunder of Evil winning over Good.
Stop this crap...

kaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

if the artical it true and Asad and Tanveer marry, and because of that Zoya desides to go back to new york. and if Asad and Tanveer are married then Zoya will diffenitely go back to the US. 
that will be the end of any love story between Asad and Zoya.
and Tanveer will become the main lead, and Qubool hai will go down the drain and of air by end of next month. because no body in hell or earth is going to watch Asad and the 1 eyed bitch romance.DisapproveDead

thats exactly what i feel like telling all those who simply believes in crap.LOL

Go to top