Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad- tanveer marriage? what may happen (Page 2)

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

We said the same think about the consumation article and part of it turned out to be true, getting fed up of this shit, is tanveer the news lead of this show gul needs to tell us.
If this nonsense happen i will stop watching this show for good.
Yea part of this also may turn out to be true.. but marriage of Asad - tanveer will never happen.

more than Gul keeeping her, i am fed up of the media glorifying all of tanveer's plans.. i guess controversy is what maintains the hype and gives TRPs ultimately.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaNoe123Livingfree

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

kassuar,I agree with U... 

this is my take based on the article...

The previous articles stated:
1.consummation or they make love... and that what asad believes right...
2. asad held in the traffic... --- on the way to the venue, she got kidnapped...and asad followed her...

So all this means something along the line could happen...as the ajmer dargah scenes were not shot and thats where AsYa must have been reconciled, rite... they might have planned to but eventually did not happen...in these 4 days ( as tanveer is out to keep humeira away from bhopal)... asad goes to ajmer even before that tanveer and zoya face-off in ajmer... then asad finds zoya , asks for forgiveness she avoids him... tanu pushing zoya from the cliff. mangalpur asad (just for ankie). AsYa back to bhopal...tanu will be shocked to see asad and zoya together... but zoya pretends nothing happened...

After a month's leap, tanveer claims that she is pregnant with asad's child...
i hopelessly hope that on the D- day of tanveer and asad nikaah... zoya collects athe proof against tanveer and face-off tanveer...then asad slap tanveer rite infront of the guests

yea something along the line may happen..
what you say may also happen but article says Asad finds Zoe after searching for one month.. so thier first meting in Ajmer must be after one month leap( if leap really happens) and tanu's chall also would coincide with it..
i think Ajmer track will be quite long with all this twists encorperated in it... but end result will be Zoya exposing tanveer atleast half of her truth.. when she says that she will not let tanveer succeed in her iradha, it most probably is irada of marriage with Asad... so Zoya will not let that happen.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudiNpdeepa

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proshomi

Exactly if we see the sbs/sbb, zoya tanveer confrontation it shows that after zoya leaves challenging her,tanveer is really scared and worried.
I am sure Asad has promised to marry her but hasen't married her yet and that is why zoya is saying tumhare irrado mein tumhe kabhi kamyab nahin hone dungi.

yea this irrado me must mean her irrada of getting married to Asad..

Ajmer track must be long with all this twists and turns... no wonder they have still not finished shooting it.. but it will end with AsYa re union..Smile
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

y.c.yetikaroxx Senior Member
y.c.yetikaroxx
y.c.yetikaroxx

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yes,defo marriage won't happen. 

kaussar

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Oh God! I hope this isn't true.

</div>

<div>
This is not true.. but then again our forum will be on edge till this plays out.Smile

Sorry i didn't mean about your post i meant about the TB article. Your post is positive. EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 27 June 2013 at 7:48am

kaussar

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Obviously the marriage won't happen at all, Asad Zoya will reunite in Ajmer, that is for sure Embarrassed TB articles have some of their facts right and some wrong.   Obviously she'll trap him into believing that her life and honour are at stake and he may agree on that basis, but they'll figure out the truth before.

kaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaussar

Oh God! I hope this isn't true.

</div>

<div>
This is not true.. but then again our forum will be on edge till this plays out.Smile

Sorry i didn't mean about your post i meant about the TB article. Your post is positive. EmbarrassedLOL
No worries.. i knew you meant about the article.Smile

Go to top