India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad- tanveer marriage? what may happen

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Allah Miya whats wrong .. when ever i log into IF,i see only these controversial articles and the reactions to it.. Can't we have a single day in peace?? i am talking about the latest TB article..

Now, who all believe this and who all don't.??

Our source informs us, "The show will head for a month's leap wherein it will be shown that Asad is searching for Zoya. Its been a month and he is unable to find her but soon one fine day he will find her. However, Zoya will refrain Asad from even being in touch with her which will leave Asad shattered."

"After which Tanveer will play her cards by wanting to marry Asad as Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) is pregnant and she is scared that if she doesn't marry than her pregnancy will be seen which will create a problem and she will not get Asad in her life ever! Thus, she will marry Asad in a haste.

"Furthermore, when Zoya learns about Tanveer and Asad's wedding she will decide to go to New York."

this is what it says..

if it takes a month leap, and Asad finds Zoya and she refrains from him, then this obviously is the beggining of Ajmer track when Asad first sees Zoe and runs after her and tries to talk to her but she ignoes him and goes away.. so this part is some what correct.

but then if Tanveer convinces Asad to marry her, where does the face off between Tanveer and Zoe comes? is Zoe going to go to New york even after learning about the truth and Tanveer's plans.

And what about the previous IF article which says that Tanveer will push Zoe from cliff and Asad will save her? when does all this happen.

And here it doesn't say that tanveer will say its Asad's child.. it says that she is scared her pregnancy will start showing so she wants to marry Asad before that happens..

So if she doesn't claim it as Asad's child, what reason is she going to tell to convine Asad to marry her, especially if Zoya knows the truth that Asad is innocent.. Isn't Zoya going to fight against this?

IF i say IF there is any truth in this article, it will happen like this.

Asad goes to Ajmer in search of Zoya and Tanveer some how suspects it and manipulates Asad so that she can go with him.

There Tanveer sees Zoya and Asad trying to get back Zoya.. she may then get desperate because her pregnancy will soon start to show.. so she has to trap Asad soon.. and so she may try to manipulate Asad by saying that Zoe doesn't even want anything to do with him anymore and then perhaps some more sob drama about her izzat again.. Asad may then agree to marry her and she will go and perhaps gloat about it to Zoe.. this is when Zo challenges her.. and zoe's challenge may be the reason why tanveer pushes her from cliff, because Tanveer has already learnt about Zo and her capabilities during their previous face offs..

I don't believe that tanveer will ever succeed in marrying Asad.. Zoe will keep her end of challenge.. i am sure of it.. even when the first Tb article came, i have said that Tanveer will not consummate with Asad and that part of the article will not be true.. its proven.. and now i am saying that Tanveer may plan this marriage but she will never succeed.Smile

Edited by kaussar - 27 June 2013 at 7:10am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010ReyaPMjaasz_25testindiaAM_MALisa5121kdkudifaariah22fabbz18rabiacasaTrishaShreshthaSATD06com4ussonalibaraldivra4jinelle20proshomilove_me_not...SankaDevi...jemiiOlivera70Sana70Amayaaantiquegoldsps1234SaHillover101Asya0910notacrimetolovemamathasridharhkhb17Niyati_21chibi_deeadivyabelleprinceegoyalA.HajnalNpdeepaMarysaa_vineeta_-khaleesi-kamalini123MahaAli2905Teja....rendezvousvin-Shormi-bheegiNithiya95Mystic_nights_Livingfree-Ishqbaaaz-GitaIyerDreAMisHumptyDumptyshreya11mehraCup-Of-Chai-Anku-shanakyasharanSurishash28

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Oh God! I hope this isn't true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notkaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Oh God! I hope this isn't true.
This is not true.. but then again our forum will be on edge till this plays out.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Kaussar Hug

I was freaking out. LOL I was out and Ankie sent me this and I was shocked. Just came back and saw the horrible article. I just hope it never happens.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarNpdeepa

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
We said the same think about the consumation article and part of it turned out to be true, getting fed up of this shit, is tanveer the news lead of this show gul needs to tell us.
If this nonsense happen i will stop watching this show for good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATD06lovetvskaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Kaussar Hug

I was freaking out. LOL I was out and Ankie sent me this and I was shocked. Just came back and saw the horrible article. I just hope it never happens.  
Actually i feel that the whole article is not true.. it contradicts with their latest article - Asad and Zoya fights against all odds to be with each other.

And If there is any truth in it, again its half truth like the consummation article.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SATD06Npdeepa-Ishqbaaaz-Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
kassuar,I agree with U... 

Calm down and read thru pls...this is my take based on the article...

The previous articles stated:
1.consummation or they make love... and that what asad believes right...
2. asad held in the traffic... --- on the way to the venue, she got kidnapped...and asad followed her...

So all this means something along the line could happen...as the ajmer dargah scenes were not shot and thats where AsYa must have been reconciled, rite... they might have planned to but eventually did not happen...in these 4 days ( as tanveer is out to keep humeira away from bhopal)... asad goes to ajmer even before that tanveer and zoya face-off in ajmer... then asad finds zoya , asks for forgiveness she avoids him... tanu pushing zoya from the cliff. mangalpur asad (just for ankie). AsYa back to bhopal...tanu will be shocked to see asad and zoya together... but zoya pretends nothing happened...

After a month's leap, tanveer claims that she is pregnant with asad's child...
i hopelessly hope that on the D- day of tanveer and asad nikaah... zoya collects athe proof against tanveer and face-off tanveer...then asad slap tanveer rite infront of the guests... Zoya's plan: tanu must be humiliated in front of all the guests just as dilshad and asad faced ...
Edited: pls read thru...

Edited by Npdeepa - 27 June 2013 at 6:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SATD06kdkudi_vineeta_kaussarshreya11mehra

proshomi Senior Member
proshomi
proshomi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Exactly if we see the sbs/sbb, zoya tanveer confrontation it shows that after zoya leaves challenging her,tanveer is really scared and worried.
I am sure Asad has promised to marry her but hasen't married her yet and that is why zoya is saying tumhare irrado mein tumhe kabhi kamyab nahin hone dungi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATD06Npdeepakaussar

Go to top