Breathe In, Breathe Out! (Page 5)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I cant breath AT ALL!! Forget in and out OuchOuchOuch After a fun filled morning, here comes an article that ruins my mood to the core. I wish IF goes back to its funda of not giving any articles on QH. 

Viyaaa darling, this wont happen! IF was wrong pehle bhi when they said consummation will happen and all tht crap! Did it? NOPE!

I quote TB article the consummation one!

The source went on to say, "It so happens that Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) has said that if Zoya marries Asad she will just be his legally wedded wife but only Tanveer and Asad will consummate! This statement of Tanveer won't go well with Asad which will lead him to run away from Tanveer but somehow Tanveer will catch hold of Asad and inject some sleeping drug into him. This results in Asad feeling unconscious, which will result in the consummation of Asad and Tanveer." 

@bold: this didnt happen did it? It wont happen this time around tooo! Dont worry! Hug

I know. But how to endure the torture and suspense. Gul is seriously making us go crazy. Looks like I have subscribed myself to a tragic unattainable love saga LOL if only i knew before Ermm

But i love you for this post Hug Always ready with the mantra LOL
this happened to me during my fangiri for IPK! But that show taught me how rising my BP would do no good and at the end of the day, Gul too does know what clicks with the viewers and not!

Relax kero and enjoyHug 

Keep calm and bash tanveerROFL

Love you tooo! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraliciousviya.mallik4eva

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

i agree
may be on d final day d truth of billi will come out
nd then asya get married
lets see
hope soConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

Originally posted by youth_showsfan

i agree
may be on d final day d truth of billi will come out
nd then asya get married
lets see
hope soConfused

Maybe no, im damn sure . Cuz at the end of the day, its like a fairytale. A happily ever after. Big smile

Saralicious

armaanasya IF-Dazzler
armaanasya
armaanasya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

So Asad is being shown suffering for one month? Yaa Allah!

Amongst all this, THIS should be bothering everybody... Aur kitna torture dikhaoge yaar.. I know ksg can act but don't keep making asad cry just for that! I can't stand it bas!! 

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanasya

Originally posted by KambakthIshq

So Asad is being shown suffering for one month? Yaa Allah!

Amongst all this, THIS should be bothering everybody... Aur kitna torture dikhaoge yaar.. I know ksg can act but don't keep making asad cry just for that! I can't stand it bas!! 

Thats true yeah, bur this is what the show is about.

Accepting one's fate!
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkangel93

Agreed... But the article manged to make me depressed, nevertheless... :( I was waiting for the Ajmer track and these people KILLED it with the news of Jaanu marriage!!!! *i think I'm gonna go, throw up a little* ... The mere thought of billo and asad saying 'Qubool hai' to each other, makes me SICK!!!!!

I know it is quite sick. But who knows after Zoya's qubool nahi hai's we might see an Asad's Qubool Nahi hai? We need to let the track unfold before we raise our blood pressures.
Wrong time of the spoiler coming out, I agree. It shouldnt come out so long before. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index