India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Breathe In, Breathe Out! (Page 4)

Niyati_21 Goldie
Niyati_21
Niyati_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
yeah month leap is fine but i do not agree wid the marriage thing... dat will never happen..

in all d 4 lions show its always the lead who gets married only once dat too only with each other... so it will be only AsYa... may be der wud be a marriage seq. of Asad & Billi but Zoya will stop it in right tym nd expose her...

Remember in IPKKND shyam always wanted to marry khusi but he was never successful... here also tanveer will never succeed...

Also v hv seen SBS seg where Zoya challenges tanveer dat she ll never let her succeed nd expose her...

so v need to stay calm and patient and watch keep watching Qubool Hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Faiza have i ever told you how much i love you? Hug LOL

Heres your gift i present you Logan Lerman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4eva

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I cant breath AT ALL!! Forget in and out OuchOuchOuch After a fun filled morning, here comes an article that ruins my mood to the core. I wish IF goes back to its funda of not giving any articles on QH. 

Viyaaa darling, this wont happen! IF was wrong pehle bhi when they said consummation will happen and all tht crap! Did it? NOPE!

I quote TB article the consummation one!

The source went on to say, "It so happens that Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) has said that if Zoya marries Asad she will just be his legally wedded wife but only Tanveer and Asad will consummate! This statement of Tanveer won't go well with Asad which will lead him to run away from Tanveer but somehow Tanveer will catch hold of Asad and inject some sleeping drug into him. This results in Asad feeling unconscious, which will result in the consummation of Asad and Tanveer." 

@bold: this didnt happen did it? It wont happen this time around tooo! Dont worry! Hug

viya.mallik4evaDreA

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Faiza have i ever told you how much i love you? Hug LOL

Heres your gift i present you Logan Lerman

Yeaah but i dont mind listening to you say that again! LOL love you tooo! Hug

AAAHHH!! *drools* *THUD*! Day Dreaming 

That sexy thing!!!! Day Dreaming

viya.mallik4evaCup-Of-Chai

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I cant breath AT ALL!! Forget in and out OuchOuchOuch After a fun filled morning, here comes an article that ruins my mood to the core. I wish IF goes back to its funda of not giving any articles on QH. 

Viyaaa darling, this wont happen! IF was wrong pehle bhi when they said consummation will happen and all tht crap! Did it? NOPE!

I quote TB article the consummation one!

The source went on to say, "It so happens that Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) has said that if Zoya marries Asad she will just be his legally wedded wife but only Tanveer and Asad will consummate! This statement of Tanveer won't go well with Asad which will lead him to run away from Tanveer but somehow Tanveer will catch hold of Asad and inject some sleeping drug into him. This results in Asad feeling unconscious, which will result in the consummation of Asad and Tanveer." 

@bold: this didnt happen did it? It wont happen this time around tooo! Dont worry! Hug

I know. But how to endure the torture and suspense. Gul is seriously making us go crazy. Looks like I have subscribed myself to a tragic unattainable love saga LOL if only i knew before Ermm

But i love you for this post Hug Always ready with the mantra LOL

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nshah21888

yeah month leap is fine but i do not agree wid the marriage thing... dat will never happen..

in all d 4 lions show its always the lead who gets married only once dat too only with each other... so it will be only AsYa... may be der wud be a marriage seq. of Asad & Billi but Zoya will stop it in right tym nd expose her...

Remember in IPKKND shyam always wanted to marry khusi but he was never successful... here also tanveer will never succeed...

Also v hv seen SBS seg where Zoya challenges tanveer dat she ll never let her succeed nd expose her...

so v need to stay calm and patient and watch keep watching Qubool Hai

This my friend is how one can read someone elses mind! BANG ON!

I totally agree. Gul would never do something like that! She knows what her show runs for and what earns her the hot money she lives on! She would never risk it EVER! We just need to relax!

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I agree with U... 

this is my take based on the article...

The previous articles stated:
1.consummation or they make love... and that what asad believes right...
2. asad held in the traffic... --- on the way to the venue, she got kidnapped...and asad followed her...

So all this means something along the line could happen...as the ajmer dargah scenes were not shot and thats where AsYa must have been reconciled, rite... they might have planned to but eventually did not happen...in these 4 days ( as tanveer is out to keep humeira away from bhopal)... asad goes to ajmer even before that tanveer and zoya face-off in ajmer... then asad finds zoya , asks for forgiveness she avoids him... tanu pushing zoya from the cliff. mangalpur asad (just for ankie). AsYa back to bhopal...tanu will be shocked to see asad and zoya together... but zoya pretends nothing happened...

After a month's leap, tanveer claims that she is pregnant with asad's child...
i hopelessly hope that on the D- day of tanveer and asad nikaah... zoya collects athe proof against tanveer and face-off tanveer...then asad slap tanveer rite infront of the guests... tanu must be humiliated in front of all the guests just as dilshad and asad faced ...

Edited by Npdeepa - 27 June 2013 at 6:44am

-ElmoFuj-

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Really needed the assurance !!
thank you sooo much 
it makes more sense right now 

-ElmoFuj-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index