Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Breathe In, Breathe Out!

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Guys please be calm. 

The leap makes much more sense. Its just a month's leap and it is much more realistic because after facing so many tragedies in life that there comes a point where one can no longer keep the happy face mask on. Zoya needed time to herself, to sort herself out. To make peace with her own self. She deserved a break from everyone! From Asad especially!

Other than that, I say calm down guys when the TB article says Tanveer and Asad will marry. They will NOT marry. Gul would never in a thousand years do that ! They may however be near marriage, but the real deal won't happen !

TB article said consummation between Tanveer and Asad takes places. But did that happen? No. Only half truth lied in those words and we saw a staged consummation and not a real one. 

So no need to worry guys. Just like that, this too isn't entirely correct. Gul Khan has a fine line she realises between the villain and the lead. She will make them almost marry ya whatever, but the real thing will never happen.

She knows how much one fan can take. QH is her bread earner, trust her. She wouldn't do this more for herself than for anyone.

Just stay calm and keep watching Qubool Hai! Big smile

Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 27 June 2013 at 6:24am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1abc123xyz123phelixyogierecoupTrishaShreshthaninaraj1IPKKND_Pyaarmaheerah_khanRooh_5896divyabelleStonerGirLasya04nihamrmNiyati_21armaanasya-Fizzi--Aimz-friendsallmusic1-iLoveKaran-life4meNpdeepaMarysaa_Annie_jazsidhukankabhorgieeOceanicHeart.KambakthIshqTeja....medha16Closed.........youth_showsfanNaughtynattyneenabinuNkapoor3Mystic_nights_NazarLaayeNaaNithiya95KulfiBaiSaralicious...Tanu...MoronsKiMallikarajnid68viya.mallik4evaLivingfreeDreAsumaiya14Cup-Of-Chai-Anku--EvilDesires-ar-n-only-arshanakyasharan

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Mona darling Cry
Ill kill gul if Asya don't happen Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nihamrmNpdeepa-ElmoFuj-Cup-Of-Chai

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i agree
may be on d final day d truth of billi will come out
nd then asya get married
lets see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanasya-ElmoFuj-Saralicious

darkangel93 Goldie
darkangel93
darkangel93

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Agreed... But the article manged to make me depressed, nevertheless... :( I was waiting for the Ajmer track and these people KILLED it with the news of Jaanu marriage!!!! *i think I'm gonna go, throw up a little* ... The mere thought of billo and asad saying 'Qubool hai' to each other, makes me SICK!!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PavithraBagyadivra4chibi_deeaNpdeepa-Aswini-OceanicHeart.Nkapoor3-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...Cup-Of-Chai

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Yeah , I am waiting for upcoming track.. But the forum will create so much panic, jump ove conclusion.. Any advice wont help them..Noone is going to listen..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa-ElmoFuj-DreA

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
But I can't even stand the thought of Asad even CONSIDERING to marry that bitch Angry Why can't Dilshaad kick her out?! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123OceanicHeart.Nkapoor3-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...Cup-Of-Chai

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I like watching the members of the forum panic like chickens with their head cut off LOL
The woman knows it will be suicide if she gets Asad and Zoya married to anyone else but each other. So Im cool as a cucumber CoolLOL

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 27 June 2013 at 5:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kabhimitwaasyaUntitled001NpdeepaasyaforlifeOceanicHeart.LivingfreeNkapoor3-ElmoFuj-SaraliciousMoronsKiMallikaCup-Of-Chai-Anku-

ninaraj1 Senior Member
ninaraj1
ninaraj1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I just hope you are right
Right now i am in a shockShocked.I can't bear one more horrifying twistCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PavithraBagya-ElmoFuj-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index