Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan, One against...Many :) (Page 4)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

AnuClapBig smile

I demand for a daily episode analysis from u.Bas.U are so witty and I enjoyed reading the story of one Sultan against manyEmbarrassed

And yes,new name for RK;-Bewakoof RK,given by Sultan.Smile

LOL yaar, i know this will happen, thats why i avoid writing much LOL. But lets see , as long as Sultan is there, iam there , so may be the show would be good enough for me to laugh and analyse and write for u guys SmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@Dolly : Exactly... Its not abt Sultan, its about RK. He cannot trust his wife , nor she should trust him... he is not worthy her trust. Not sure how their so called anoka pyaar wala marriage work out Confused

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

I try my best to understand that nautanki family but seriously i fail to. I have tried believe me, yesterday i was trying my best to see Madhu's reactions at that bak bak bak... but god, she confused the hell out of me. I wish i stop looking for madhu naam ki character and just concentrate on Sultan, bas, The only person talking some sense atleast. I know he needs proof, we all agree , but atleast he isnt going "tangential" like the other one is. U r here because u want to impress my wife, what CRAP ConfusedLOL. Arey someone wake that guy up from his sleep, he is married and she is his biwi... and no one is eyeing or impressing her. Sultan never eyed a married woman as ppl keep ranting here. I want to make it clear, he fell for a woman who shouted lungs out saying that she is no more married to that bak bak guy and she is through that relation. Now did Sultan dream she would change that overnight? . He fell for that woman, not this one who is head over heels in love with the manipulator ...good for her, but dont bring in  Sutan between that nonsense. He has nothing to do with that married woman. 

Anu, at bold.   @bold.  nothing but the truth, but some will never get it into their heads.  

And yay that you made this Main Post.

Edited by likarsh - 27 June 2013 at 9:26am

Anu-Reddy

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I think Mummy ji knows the truth and that's why she is fainting;  she does not want the truth to come out. 

I sure love Sultan what a superb acting by Avinesh. 

As for Madhubala she is not the same person anymore; I am disappointed in her but who knows we may see the old Madhubala soon.

Anu-Reddy

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
After watchin today episode Madhu you should understand why she is fainting, clearly showing she know all and Sultan is more intelligent he already find out by her expression that she know I already felt when Rasheed said Meera name her expression got changed, so basically Radhaji is main proof of it but she will not open her month for dead hubby izzat sake 

any can anybody tell me if she doesn't know anything how she know Meera is in mental hospital from last 30 yr , SS has not told anything like that in front of her he only said to Madhu yesterday. 

Anu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

After watchin today episode Madhu you should understand why she is fainting, clearly showing she know all and Sultan is more intelligent he already find out by her expression that she know I already felt when Rasheed said Meera name her expression got changed, so basically Radhaji is main proof of it but she will not open her month for dead hubby izzat sake 

any can anybody tell me if she doesn't know anything how she know Meera is in mental hospital from last 30 yr , SS has not told anything like that in front of her he only said to Madhu yesterday. 

Haven't watched today's episode. Yeah her face changed during the pooja when the name was mentioned, and also later too. Sultan mentioned Meera at some point on Wednesday , and there was a shot of her.

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amni375

I think Mummy ji knows the truth and that's why she is fainting;  she does not want the truth to come out. 

I sure love Sultan what a superb acting by Avinesh. 

As for Madhubala she is not the same person anymore; I am disappointed in her but who knows we may see the old Madhubala soon.

Ya she sure knows it, warna where would the writers get proof from all of a suddenLOL. RK would believe only if she tells him or if his late papaji's diary shows up from somewhere LOL

Agree abt AR's acting. He is just surpassing himself each passing episode. The half-eyed look he gave yesterday when RK was blabberingg...superb Smile
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

Chalo, i was worried she didnt knew it , the way she barged in saying "MK has only one wife" LOL

Go to top