India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan, One against...Many :) (Page 3)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Anu your breakdown of this show is simply fantastic.
Bewakoof  Maa Ka Bewakoof beta.
And now added for more continuity A Bewakoof  Daughter -in-law.
A strong character that fought for rights for people is reduced to such brilliant lines like "Maa tum Thik Ho ?"
And you are right if MK was such an outstanding human being  WHY did he commit suicide ???
Why take a cowards way out and leave his precious son and Biwi alone?
This show badly needed the one man army of  "Sultan"to breathe life back in a show that was getting stagnant  and monotonous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachflutterbyAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Anu your breakdown of this show is simply fantastic.
A strong character that fought for rights for people is reduced to such brilliant lines like "Maa tum Thik Ho ?"
And you are right if MK was such an outstanding human being  WHY did he commit suicide ???
This show badly needed the one man army of  "Sultan"to breathe life back in a show that was getting stagnant  and monotonous.

I try my best to understand that nautanki family but seriously i fail to. I have tried believe me, yesterday i was trying my best to see Madhu's reactions at that bak bak bak... but god, she confused the hell out of me. I wish i stop looking for madhu naam ki character and just concentrate on Sultan, bas, The only person talking some sense atleast. I know he needs proof, we all agree , but atleast he isnt going "tangential" like the other one is. U r here because u want to impress my wife, what CRAP ConfusedLOL. Arey someone wake that guy up from his sleep, he is married and she is his biwi... and no one is eyeing or impressing her. Sultan never eyed a married woman as ppl keep ranting here. I want to make it clear, he fell for a woman who shouted lungs out saying that she is no more married to that bak bak guy and she is through that relation. Now did Sultan dream she would change that overnight? . He fell for that woman, not this one who is head over heels in love with the manipulator ...good for her, but dont bring in  Sutan between that nonsense. He has nothing to do with that married woman. 

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 27 June 2013 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyraaspachDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
What i do not understand is why super star and his mom do not wonder why he commited sucide may be because of Mera there is a possibilty the guy killed himself not just dead. When it happens i agree RK is young so he does not have a capasity to look for the reason but now he is grown up and aligations are coming up shoild not he wonder instesd of claiming sultan doing this because of Madu and everybody thinks he is smart not sultan people comments like hoe smart RK is make me laugh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-Reddy

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
lovely post  Annu clap  ,but from Madhu side I have seen she was shocked when other guys said you lost everything when we got marry even, she saw to RK with shocked face,I have taken that pic ,even I felt Madhu is more confuse pal main she was feeling  pain for SS when he said 30 yr Madhu meri maa ne saha hai n she was sad ,pal main she try to act strong n support for RK as he is her hubby n that is her parivar so she should support them that sanskar type behave I have seen that confusion in her , so basically CV are more confuse lagta hai and she also have same feeling what she has listen from Radaji n other guys about MK being nice person so she is thinking somebody may trying to make MK name bad though SS, but  I don't feel nice when  she is questioning but I felt her situation is like that I too want strong madhu , basically when she will think n her intelligence will get used like she was before Cv to ready to her compromise with her char very way , even she was confuse when he took check like he was not expecting this from SS then  she got relaxed more when not Money but Meera name , she still has trust on Sultan but as per situation it is shaking as she has trust on RK too
that is what I felt with whole sulbala scene n conversation any way not fully agree on  Madhu expression but all other part u described very nicely My Ss was gt whole expression scene , he got angry then again got soft 

Radhaji ko me bahut honest samjhti thi but what u described she is like that , I think whole kundra family is scared now as they are not able to Ignore that Rasheed ka pachanan n Meera ka waise react karna n usse bhi jyada  
SS ka mast strong attitude like he said, mujhe to takleef n Nafrat ise baat se hoti hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya warna ise poori duna main tumhi mile the kya n also like mujhe unka naam jodte hue takleef haoti hai 

due to SS strong attitude n dialog how much he felt bad after knowing reality , Kundra family is shaking inside but showing they are not believing him.
I felt Other guys is her weakness that is y she told madhu beti but always tolerate nonsense from her son for Madhu n still want Madhu with him as he will be happy,  also this time I felt she may be  hiding due to him only she may scared that he will break n MK get bad name.

Radhji already got merry to Kuku she is no more kundra now so what is the problem Meera is only MK wife now right as per story now 

Edited by alovi_21 - 27 June 2013 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
AnuClapBig smile

I demand for a daily episode analysis from u.Bas.U are so witty and I enjoyed reading the story of one Sultan against manyEmbarrassed

And yes,new name for RK;-Bewakoof RK,given by Sultan.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

[QUOTE=Jugliji]Anu your breakdown of this show is simply fantastic.

I try my best to understand that nautanki family but seriously i fail to. I have tried believe me, yesterday i was trying my best to see Madhu's reactions at that bak bak bak... but god, she confused the hell out of me. I wish i stop looking for madhu naam ki character and just concentrate on Sultan, bas, The only person talking some sense atleast. I know he needs proof, we all agree , but atleast he isnt going "tangential" like the other one is. U r here because u want to impress my wife, what CRAP ConfusedLOL. Arey someone wake that guy up from his sleep, he is married and she is his biwi... and no one is eyeing or impressing her. Sultan never eyed a married woman as ppl keep ranting here. I want to make it clear, he fell for a woman who shouted lungs out saying that she is no more married to that bak bak guy and she is through that relation. Now did Sultan dream she would change that overnight? . He fell for that woman, not this one who is head over heels in love with the manipulator ...good for her, but dont bring in  Sutan between that nonsense. He has nothing to do with that married woman. 
[/QUOTE
Falling in love and being able to trust that love without doubt is the super stars problem.
Whether Sultan loves her or not and even if he does that does not mean he cannot trust his newlywed wife to be faithful. 
That fear he has that his love is not strong or true enough is what keeps him going on and on with his Bak Bak.
That in itself shows how shaky a ground his marriage is going to be on if he does not smarten up. 

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

What i do not understand is why super star and his mom do not wonder why he commited sucide may be because of Mera there is a possibilty the guy killed himself not just dead. When it happens i agree RK is young so he does not have a capasity to look for the reason but now he is grown up and aligations are coming up shoild not he wonder instesd of claiming sultan doing this because of Madu and everybody thinks he is smart not sultan people comments like hoe smart RK is make me laugh

No, no ...how can we question Thy God Mother... U know she has BP issues (all of a sudden ... since i watched this show from day one but never heard of this now, Iam stumped, but chalo who wants logics when its Kundra's on the other side Tongue, ya yeh alag baath hai ki Meera/Sultan need all logics...u see they are from sadak, no house, no money, no izath so ya they are questionable even if they move their finger but nope, nada not Kundra's, the only reason... They have MONEY Tongue). Anyways , why waste my hands over that nautanki, she better end her dramaaa and come out with what she knows about her late hubby dear Tongue

alovi_21

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@Alovi : I agree with u partially about Madhu's expressions but my issue was not with all those but wanted to know what she is thinking about RKs allegations that Sultan lost "everything" on their wedding night. Did u understand that part? . 

Rest all well said Smile

alovi_21

Go to top