India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan, One against...Many :) (Page 2)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Anu!! This is one great post!! As always you hit a sixer!! Brilliant!!!

Bete jaisi Maa!! Blabber-mouth's maa throw in an equal amount of drama!! Now we know where the acting genes have come from!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Anu!! This is one great post!! As always you hit a sixer!! Brilliant!!!

Bete jaisi Maa!! Blabber-mouth's maa throw in an equal amount of drama!! Now we know where the acting genes have come from!!
Exactly, and whats with the sudden Oh-I-Collapse drama that started off in that nautanki family? Gosh never saw her behave like this before when her so called son did all that drama? .  She is acting as if her husband could never be at fault. If he had no issues in his life, why the hell did he suicide? Just for money? But Kukku married Radhaji also for money, that means she was well off when she married Kukku, so why did Mohan suicide when Radhaji was so well off? Where is the consistency ? And ppl ask logics about Sultan , Meera and drunkard Wacko

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 27 June 2013 at 7:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraSiri22raaspachflutterbyDolly-heart

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

8)Madhu seems to have taken RK's role-reversal game seriously. God, the way she was questioning Sultan, why do I feel RK has dressed up in saree and came in disguise? ShockedLOL

couldnt stop laughing at the above... ROFL ROFL

Bang on dialogue from Sultan... "No bank can give what I want, U and Ur family would give it" and "If u thought i have come here for ur money...tum jitna BEWAKOOF koi aur nahin" and here we go, new name for RK... "Bewakoof" Tongue

oh yeah... bring it on... Star

Thanks fluterby Smile. Yes i guess now that RK got a new name, we should start using that the way "sadakchaap" is used in this forum Tongue, well its within rules right? The words used in the show can be used TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraraaspachflutterbyDolly-heart

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

1) Mummyji bedridden? Shocked. How come Mummyji...I thought u r as heartless as u r son is, seeing how u hardly collapse after all the drama u r son does...but u proved me wrong? 

Very true @Annu the other guy has done worse things but mummyji never fainted even once then and now as soon as Meeraji being mentioned as the 1st wife of MK the fainting spells begin. 

I seriously dont understand her. Neither her nor Madhu anymore. The way she was acting as if she cant bear it anymore, will she answer my one question? Why did her husband suicide? Confused. I dont think money was the reason...as she was well off when she married Kukku...so what else is the reason, will she dare explain after she is done with her nautanki... Iam all ears Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspach

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

LOL your analysis of yesterday's episode is really fun. I'm glad more people on the forum get to read it. Smile

Thanks Nafs. Had to share with the world as u see Iam unable to contain it to myself for long LOL. I believe in sharing laughter, glad u enjoyed reading it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachflutterby

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

great analysis anu..ClapClap

8)Madhu seems to have taken RK's role-reversal game seriously. God, the way she was questioning Sultan, why do I feel RK has dressed up in saree and came in disguise? Shocked

LOL

11) Madhu,what were u thinking when u r hubby dear once again mentioned Sultan is effected by ur marriage?Ouch. Did u get a hint about Sultan's suppressed feelings for u? Or Did u atleast feel disgust at ur Patidev for blabbering about ur relation with Sultan like that? Confused. I seriously lost u long back my dear, I wish someone showed u way back to senses soon...so that I can start seeing old Madhu in u. May be u need to come out of that haunted place for u to start behaving "normal" , gosh I srsly cant u see like thatOuch

@blue - This is the best part...no emotions in madhu's face...angry,shock...nothing...she was like watching ab tennins match...left right left right...Dead

Ppl here want logics right...so can someone explain what is the logic behind that blabber mouths talk and his wife's No-Reaction? Confused. What did she infer from that talk? Did she get a hint? Or did she knew it before? Did she feel ashamed of being that superstar's wife? or did she feel ashamed at all? Did she ever ponder about why RK keeps bringing the wedding night issue with Sultan?  Will we ever know what she is thinking? 

The moment she did grihapravesh into that haunted mansion, her brain fell off from her I guess...no wonder she is eating , thinking, talking like Thy God Thumbs Down. She seriously lost herself somewhere. Wish i didnt see this side of her. Its depressing to see such a woman turn so dumb. 

raaspach

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Great post Anu made me laugh 

Thanks Embarrassed

raaspach

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz