Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I try my best to understand that nautanki family but seriously i fail to. I have tried believe me, yesterday i was trying my best to see Madhu's reactions at that bak bak bak... but god, she confused the hell out of me. I wish i stop looking for madhu naam ki character and just concentrate on Sultan, bas, The only person talking some sense atleast. I know he needs proof, we all agree , but atleast he isnt going "tangential" like the other one is. U r here because u want to impress my wife, what CRAP πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. Arey someone wake that guy up from his sleep, he is married and she is his biwi... and no one is eyeing or impressing her. Sultan never eyed a married woman as ppl keep ranting here. I want to make it clear, he fell for a woman who shouted lungs out saying that she is no more married to that bak bak guy and she is through that relation. Now did Sultan dream she would change that overnight? . He fell for that woman, not this one who is head over heels in love with the manipulator ...good for her, but dont bring in  Sutan between that nonsense. He has nothing to do with that married woman. 
[/QUOTE
Falling in love and being able to trust that love without doubt is the super stars problem.
Whether Sultan loves her or not and even if he does that does not mean he cannot trust his newlywed wife to be faithful. 
That fear he has that his love is not strong or true enough is what keeps him going on and on with his Bak Bak.
That in itself shows how shaky a ground his marriage is going to be on if he does not smarten up. 

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: genger

What i do not understand is why super star and his mom do not wonder why he commited sucide may be because of Mera there is a possibilty the guy killed himself not just dead. When it happens i agree RK is young so he does not have a capasity to look for the reason but now he is grown up and aligations are coming up shoild not he wonder instesd of claiming sultan doing this because of Madu and everybody thinks he is smart not sultan people comments like hoe smart RK is make me laugh

No, no ...how can we question Thy God Mother... U know she has BP issues (all of a sudden ... since i watched this show from day one but never heard of this now, Iam stumped, but chalo who wants logics when its Kundra's on the other side πŸ˜›, ya yeh alag baath hai ki Meera/Sultan need all logics...u see they are from sadak, no house, no money, no izath so ya they are questionable even if they move their finger but nope, nada not Kundra's, the only reason... They have MONEY πŸ˜›). Anyways , why waste my hands over that nautanki, she better end her dramaaa and come out with what she knows about her late hubby dear πŸ˜›
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Alovi : I agree with u partially about Madhu's expressions but my issue was not with all those but wanted to know what she is thinking about RKs allegations that Sultan lost "everything" on their wedding night. Did u understand that part? . 

Rest all well said πŸ˜Š
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlm4

AnuπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

I demand for a daily episode analysis from u.Bas.U are so witty and I enjoyed reading the story of one Sultan against many😳

And yes,new name for RK;-Bewakoof RK,given by Sultan.😊

πŸ˜† yaar, i know this will happen, thats why i avoid writing much πŸ˜†. But lets see , as long as Sultan is there, iam there , so may be the show would be good enough for me to laugh and analyse and write for u guys πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Dolly : Exactly... Its not abt Sultan, its about RK. He cannot trust his wife , nor she should trust him... he is not worthy her trust. Not sure how their so called anoka pyaar wala marriage work out πŸ˜•
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I try my best to understand that nautanki family but seriously i fail to. I have tried believe me, yesterday i was trying my best to see Madhu's reactions at that bak bak bak... but god, she confused the hell out of me. I wish i stop looking for madhu naam ki character and just concentrate on Sultan, bas, The only person talking some sense atleast. I know he needs proof, we all agree , but atleast he isnt going "tangential" like the other one is. U r here because u want to impress my wife, what CRAP πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. Arey someone wake that guy up from his sleep, he is married and she is his biwi... and no one is eyeing or impressing her. Sultan never eyed a married woman as ppl keep ranting here. I want to make it clear, he fell for a woman who shouted lungs out saying that she is no more married to that bak bak guy and she is through that relation. Now did Sultan dream she would change that overnight? . He fell for that woman, not this one who is head over heels in love with the manipulator ...good for her, but dont bring in  Sutan between that nonsense. He has nothing to do with that married woman. 

Anu, at bold.   @bold.  nothing but the truth, but some will never get it into their heads.  

And yay that you made this Main Post.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Mummy ji knows the truth and that's why she is fainting;  she does not want the truth to come out. 

I sure love Sultan what a superb acting by Avinesh. 

As for Madhubala she is not the same person anymore; I am disappointed in her but who knows we may see the old Madhubala soon.

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
After watchin today episode Madhu you should understand why she is fainting, clearly showing she know all and Sultan is more intelligent he already find out by her expression that she know I already felt when Rasheed said Meera name her expression got changed, so basically Radhaji is main proof of it but she will not open her month for dead hubby izzat sake 

any can anybody tell me if she doesn't know anything how she know Meera is in mental hospital from last 30 yr , SS has not told anything like that in front of her he only said to Madhu yesterday. 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

After watchin today episode Madhu you should understand why she is fainting, clearly showing she know all and Sultan is more intelligent he already find out by her expression that she know I already felt when Rasheed said Meera name her expression got changed, so basically Radhaji is main proof of it but she will not open her month for dead hubby izzat sake 

any can anybody tell me if she doesn't know anything how she know Meera is in mental hospital from last 30 yr , SS has not told anything like that in front of her he only said to Madhu yesterday. 

Haven't watched today's episode. Yeah her face changed during the pooja when the name was mentioned, and also later too. Sultan mentioned Meera at some point on Wednesday , and there was a shot of her.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: amni375

I think Mummy ji knows the truth and that's why she is fainting;  she does not want the truth to come out. 

I sure love Sultan what a superb acting by Avinesh. 

As for Madhubala she is not the same person anymore; I am disappointed in her but who knows we may see the old Madhubala soon.

Ya she sure knows it, warna where would the writers get proof from all of a suddenπŸ˜†. RK would believe only if she tells him or if his late papaji's diary shows up from somewhere πŸ˜†

Agree abt AR's acting. He is just surpassing himself each passing episode. The half-eyed look he gave yesterday when RK was blabberingg...superb πŸ˜Š