India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will Ajmer and Slap ever happen? EDITED

UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
GUYS: AM SORRY THAT I OVER-REACTED. I WAS JUST FRUSTRATED THATS ALL...
Amidst the confusion and chaos, will the Ajmer track and Tannu slap ever happen? I thought it would next week but NOW but with latest rumor about the QH leap...I am pissed. Also we read articles about the AsYa romance in Ajmer...what happened?

Can we have the continuity in the AsYa story instead of the Jammy-Tannu story? I have a list of abuses ready for 4 Lions.

I have been reading about the Ajmer and slap track for so looong...just want it to happen. I am sick and tired of Tanveer.

I hope QH also does not lose its charm...why cannot makers go with the viewers wish?

My feeling is AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by UK_VS - 27 June 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PavithraBagyarecoupTrishaShreshthaMicha1005asya04NpdeepaTeja....tareyfanrajnid68sumaiya14shanakyasharanash28

tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
seriously yaar evn i was waiting 4 d ajmer track n d slap eagerly...bt it took soo long...i guess on d basis of yesterdays precap zoya is nw in ajmer n finally after some moons of we reading the article d track will start now...n jammy-taanu ki storyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

livelovelaughh Goldie
livelovelaughh
livelovelaughh

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I dont think hes goin to slap tanveer !! After all she's his tannu !! :// AngryAngry 
But i just hope he doesnt let zoya go back to New York !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
whatever if they show tannu and asad married ..later he finds out the truth...THen WHAT... he will go back to zoya and marry her then will not zoya , the main leadBig smile called as SAUTEN...
tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojabugga

I dont think hes goin to slap tanveer !! After all she's his tannu !! :// AngryAngry 
But i just hope he doesnt let zoya go back to New York !! 
no dearo dat wont happen ...n abt asad slapping tanveer i think its possible coz she tried to break his marriage with zoya n he luvs zoya 4m d bottom of his heart n i dnt think he'll spare taanu after cuming to noe the truth...
tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

whatever if they show tannu and asad married ..later he finds out the truth...THen WHAT... he will go back to zoya and marry her then will not zoya , the main leadBig smile called as SAUTEN...

could happen bt abhi d show has a lot to show us...so i dnt think dey'll choose that part ...as of nw dilshad hates tanveer now n she evn asked hr to leave hr house ...with this situatin prvailing i dnt think dat she'll get asad n taanu married...bt if taanu plays any trick n emotionally tortuares asad den mght happen as taanu wont give up so easily...!!
jiya.61 Groupbie
jiya.61
jiya.61

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
now show is useless. do not watch it, all ajmer tracks r lies trp will down then they will learn
coolgal92 Senior Member
coolgal92
coolgal92

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
guys.. i guess we just need to be patient... u noe what... serials teach us a lot of things... bt the most imp thing we learn is "patience"... coz dey really do test our patienceWinkWink... jokes apart.. i really feel its a publicity stunt so that the viewers cannot predict the trck... chillax guys and keep watchin QH..Embarrassed

Go to top