India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Loving the new track

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
To be brutally honest, I'm loving it. I know... I know... You all must be upset with the recent turn of events, but what if they got married?

They are too clueless to carry on a relationship. They would have been toxic together. Asad would have continued to insult Zoya because of Tanveer and even if Tanveer was exposed, Zoya would remember his words throughout her life. It would bring her so much pain... They would stay till she died.

And then there was the fact that Asad didn't want to hurt Zoya by leaving her... He needed to get over it. He needed to understand that in life you don't decide to hurt someone, it's your fate that drives you. Of course he would've been in fault, but it is inevitable!

So, I think they need to work on it. They need to know each other better and trust each other. Their respect for each other will grow when they finally come together and that's what life will gift them.

The present track is angsty and a bit testy, if you will. Their love for each other will have to be proved. I believe in them. Give them a chance. I see a good plot ahead.

But I am also happy about Ayaan and Humeira track. Maybe, at last Ayaan will see his true feeling for Humeira, and not the image he has created in his mind because of Razia.

Until Next Time.

Sand.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1daintykinsBhumika18sumaiya14

armaanasya IF-Dazzler
armaanasya
armaanasya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
As the saying goes you realise something's worth only when it's missing. That sums the whole present track 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top