India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Pursuit of Happiness:Asya Reunion in Ajmer*up*

IPKKND_Pyaar Senior Member
IPKKND_Pyaar
IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Asad woke up with a strange feeling. He was tired, shattered and bleeding from the inside. The bed was strange and hard not providing any comfort to his already battered body. He was exhausted to the deepest realms of his soul. He closed his eyes trying hard to fight the setting depression. He did not know how long he could hold out.

It has been two days. Two days. Since then he has been searching the streets of Ajmer for his soul. Ever since he got the report that Zoya was found in a bus to Ajmer, he has been frantic with worry. He has been searching every nook and corner of Ajmer with the hopes of finding her and begging her to come back. He has been praying Allah to give him atleast one chance to ask sorry, for disappointing her; for not trusting her; for his infidelity; but mainly for breaking her heart.

He did not deserve her. From the start he was apprehensive about falling in love. He knew that he had infidelity in his blood. He knew that he was bound to hurt her in the way Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan had hurt his mother. But his ammi had reassured him and foolishly he had begun believing her, thinking he could never be like his father, that he could start loving Zoya without any apprehensions, any doubt. He had started dreaming about a happily ever after with his Zoya. How stupid could he get?

He remembered all the moments he had spent with his Zoya. His Zoya? Did he have the right to her anymore? For calling her his? He was not worthy of her anymore. He should face the reality and prepare himself to live with just her memories, the memories of times when he had been truly happy for the first and last time in his life. Happiness is not meant for him; was never meant for him. He prayed Allah to give him strength to go on.

His heart was restless today. Something was not right. He prayed to Allah to keep his Zoya safe. But still his heart was pounding with restless anxiety. He got up from the bed and went to get fresh. The bathroom mirror reflected a demented person. The person had blood red puffy eyes and a week's beard. He thought about the change in his reflection from a week back. Back then he was happy. Confident about his life ahead with Zoya being filled with love and happiness, there was a twinkle to his eyes, a small smile holding a secret; his love for Zoya, waiting to be confessed and confident of being reciprocated. But now his eyes looked emotionless with happiness nowhere in sight.

He got ready and skipping breakfast rushed to his car to scour the streets of Ajmer in search of his happiness and sanity. As he was about to get into his car the sound of the call for prayer from the dargah stopped him. He could see the Ajmer dargah atop a cliff, a short distance away. His feet automatically dragged him there. He felt a gush of wind soothing him as he entered the dargah. His heart automatically calmed down with a reassurance that everything was going to be alright, now that he was here; with Allah; to a similar place where he had found his happiness for the first time.

He slowly sat down, closed his eyes and let his mind and heart rest for a minute. As he prayed for his Zoya his mind involuntarily reminded about the first time he had seen her, as a bride; crying her heart out but still ethereal. A lone tear escaped from his closed eyes thinking about what could have been. He could not help but wonder if all had been well then Zoya would now have been his bride. He cursed his fate and slowly opened his eyes to a sight that took his breath away.

There in front of him sat his Zoya with tears in her eyes oblivious to everyone and everything around her. Despite her grief and sorrow she still looked like the most beautiful person that his eyes had ever beheld. Cursing his mind for playing tricks that was more than what his weary heart could bear he closed his eyes and let the tears fall.

Let me know what you think...The next part will be updated soon.Smile

Part-2 (below)

Part-3 (page 4)

Edited by IPKKND_Pyaar - 30 June 2013 at 7:41am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

hlubdrama011ReyaPMDeWaNi4HaRsHaD1prasikshyalav_deviash12betelgeusemottalinesrinaahaliaSATD06phototazmaniaMicha1005slovearmaanmanjusha_92londongirl95day_lilyimmigreat54ZUBIDUBI1ninaraj1fee-feeXarina-.-Mariam-.--Devanshi-webuser7Shabana0786tharaniiSaHillover101..PlayfulKiss..oaz30cutestar12venNiyati_21PriyankahosanaasyakiideewaniA.HajnalApplefNpdeepaEnchantressSanthu.The.KingbaublesrosamaleRuchaMulayJUHI.HIPrasaiEdella17rendezvousvinmilinda.shreyz-khaleesi-ohsehun.akaswanstarsinmyeyeskusharberrySaraliciousDiVirgoneenabinuar-n-only-arshreya11mehrasumaiya14MisHumptyDumptyraneebLinsieshanakyasharan

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i am in love with this.Big smile after reading the TB article i am frustrated and sadCryCry but the title of ur TS gave me a soothing effect along with the beautiful portrayal of emotionsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKND_Pyaar

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Aww...you write so well!!
After the recent articles, I needed a healthy dose of something happy, and this was it! Atleast there is some kind of hope in this story!
Love how you have shown Asad's thoughts. You actually made me feel sympathetic towards him!!
Loved how the circle is complete! Meeting again in a dargah was just perfectThumbs Up

IPKKND_Pyaar

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Very emo... thanks beautifully written...  Heart

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar Senior Member
IPKKND_Pyaar
IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Part-2

Zoya sat there trying to regain a semblance of peace for her raging heart. Allah was her only companion now. She felt calm when she was in the dargah close to Allah. Her heart was beating wildly with pain, loss and sorrow. All her life she never complained about her fate. She knew that Allah had something better for her. She lost her ammi in a very young age but all the years later she got one in the form of her phuphi. She was denied a family but she saw her family in appi, jiju and Najma. She had never belonged in any place all her life but now when she thought she did everything was snatched away from her.

Mr. Khan. Thinking about him, the tears fell at a faster pace. For the first time in her life she had fallen in love. But fate had reminded her cruelly that she can never live with her loved ones. She was robbed of her one happy dream, the dream of getting Mr. Khan's love, belonging to him. Maybe what she saw in Mr. Khan's eyes were her imagination. The love, the care and all the other emotions that she had seen were wrong. Her heart constricted with the pain of lost love.

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped at the scene in front of her. Mr. Khan sat opposite her looking like a haggard man, tears spilling down his eyes rapidly. He thought her imagination was playing tricks on her but he looked so real.

Asad slowly opened his eyes at the sound of a gasp. He saw Zoya sitting there with a surprised look on her face staring at him as if he was her imagination. He saw her widen with realization and before he could react she got up and left the place in a hurry. He ran behind hoping to catch her before she could disappear again. He saw her going towards the cliff and followed her there. She stood near the railings and turned back to stare at him. He stepped closer and she moved aside to avoid him.

"What do you want Mr. Khan? Why did you come here?"

"Zoya I'm sorry. Please listen to me."

"Listen to you? Why should I even listen to you Mr. Khan?"

"Please let me explain.."

"Explain what Mr. Khan? How you left me standing at the altar? How you broke my heart into a million pieces? I was waiting for you to come for our nikah Mr. Khan. I was standing there with a thousand different dreams of our life together. What did you do? You went away with your Tannu. If you did not want to marry me why not just say so? I would have left you without any trouble. But you, who keeps talking about tameez, tehzeeb and how to value relationships left me without any explanation. Is this how you value your relationships Mr. Khan? If you did not want to marry me why give false promises that no one can come between us? I'm the one who is at a loss here Mr. Khan. I'm the one who suffered. So why should I even listen to you?"

Saying all this Zoya turned around to leave the place. Asad saw her going away from him. His heart tore at the words she had just said, the questions she had asked. He knew that she was right. He had no right to even ask her to listen to him. He fell on his knees with a sob; crying for his lost love, happiness.

Zoya took a few steps away and suddenly stopped at the sound of his sob. It tore her heart in to pieces hearing him cry. She slowly turned around to look at him and her heart wrenched at his condition. Her heart begged her to go to him, to console him, to tell him that no matter what she would always be there for him; with him. But her mind warned her against more heart break. She stood there fighting against her own self. Atlast her heart won and she slowly moved towards him.

She crouched down in front of him and slowly took his face in her hands. Asad looked up at the feel of her hands on his face. Looking into his eyes she slowly wiped away his tears only for them to overflow again. She pushed away from him and slowly started beating him in his chest, tears flowing down freely blocking her view of his face.

"Why Asad? Why did you have to leave me? Why did you break my heart? Do you any idea how hurt I am? Why?"

Hearing her shouting out her misery whilst beating him on the chest, he gently took her hands in his and hugged her to his chest with a promise of never letting go. He buried his face in her hair and kept repeating sorry while she sobbed away her pain in his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Last part left. I'll upload it as soon as possible. Any suggestions are welcome.Smile

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

hlubdrama011ReyaPMsumi209prasikshyalav_devideepthipavitraash12nazia_aijazbetelgeusemalar3nesrinaahaliaSATD06Micha1005londongirl95garimaksgianninaraj1fee-feeimmigreat54Xarina-.-Mariam-.-Shabana0786webuser7oaz30cutestar12asyakiideewaniNiyati_21rosamalebaublesA.HajnalEnchantressksenprinceegoyalApplefNpdeepasimran_singh_24Nutella.akaswanrendezvousvinaksasyaDiVirgoneenabinukusharberryMisHumptyDumptyraneebshreya11mehraar-n-only-arshanakyasharanLinsie

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
it's very nice..u made my day continue it ..
Priyankahosana Goldie
Priyankahosana
Priyankahosana

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKND_Pyaar

Asad woke up with a strange feeling. He was tired, shattered and bleeding from the inside. The bed was strange and hard not providing any comfort to his already battered body. He was exhausted to the deepest realms of his soul. He closed his eyes trying hard to fight the setting depression. He did not know how long he could hold out.

It has been two days. Two days. Since then he has been searching the streets of Ajmer for his soul. Ever since he got the report that Zoya was found in a bus to Ajmer, he has been frantic with worry. He has been searching every nook and corner of Ajmer with the hopes of finding her and begging her to come back. He has been praying Allah to give him atleast one chance to ask sorry, for disappointing her; for not trusting her; for his infidelity; but mainly for breaking her heart.

He did not deserve her. From the start he was apprehensive about falling in love. He knew that he had infidelity in his blood. He knew that he was bound to hurt her in the way Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan had hurt his mother. But his ammi had reassured him and foolishly he had begun believing her, thinking he could never be like his father, that he could start loving Zoya without any apprehensions, any doubt. He had started dreaming about a happily ever after with his Zoya. How stupid could he get?

He remembered all the moments he had spent with his Zoya. His Zoya? Did he have the right to her anymore? For calling her his? He was not worthy of her anymore. He should face the reality and prepare himself to live with just her memories, the memories of times when he had been truly happy for the first and last time in his life. Happiness is not meant for him; was never meant for him. He prayed Allah to give him strength to go on.

His heart was restless today. Something was not right. He prayed to Allah to keep his Zoya safe. But still his heart was pounding with restless anxiety. He got up from the bed and went to get fresh. The bathroom mirror reflected a demented person. The person had blood red puffy eyes and a week's beard. He thought about the change in his reflection from a week back. Back then he was happy. Confident about his life ahead with Zoya being filled with love and happiness, there was a twinkle to his eyes, a small smile holding a secret; his love for Zoya, waiting to be confessed and confident of being reciprocated. But now his eyes looked emotionless with happiness nowhere in sight.

He got ready and skipping breakfast rushed to his car to scour the streets of Ajmer in search of his happiness and sanity. As he was about to get into his car the sound of the call for prayer from the dargah stopped him. He could see the Ajmer dargah atop a cliff, a short distance away. His feet automatically dragged him there. He felt a gush of wind soothing him as he entered the dargah. His heart automatically calmed down with a reassurance that everything was going to be alright, now that he was here; with Allah; to a similar place where he had found his happiness for the first time.

He slowly sat down, closed his eyes and let his mind and heart rest for a minute. As he prayed for his Zoya his mind involuntarily reminded about the first time he had seen her, as a bride; crying her heart out but still ethereal. A lone tear escaped from his closed eyes thinking about what could have been. He could not help but wonder if all had been well then Zoya would now have been his bride. He cursed his fate and slowly opened his eyes to a sight that took his breath away.

There in front of him sat his Zoya with tears in her eyes oblivious to everyone and everything around her. Despite her grief and sorrow she still looked like the most beautiful person that his eyes had ever beheld. Cursing his mind for playing tricks that was more than what his weary heart could bear he closed his eyes and let the tears fall.

Let me know what you think...The next part will be updated soon.Smile

wow..super
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Npdeepa

Go to top