Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Tellybuzz article - sampooran returns (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ninag

ninag

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Wow I'm glad Sampooran will return! Some real drama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tellybuzz article - sampooran returns (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with the poster plus 1 before  me.  How is it that Sampooran is alive?  After what he put Ratan and his children through for him to come back now is an insult.  Not just to Ratan who pined for him over five years but to his children and friends in the village.  How they cried for him.  Cvs may go down the amnesia route for him but still.  

Edited by Xarina - 30 June 2013 at 5:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Xarina i have feeling he must have been in coma while nihal was told by doctors he is dead but he wasnt as doctors got mistaken
After nihal left they realised he in coma Confused

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Xarina i have feeling he must have been in coma while nihal was told by doctors he is dead but he wasnt as doctors got mistaken
It's possible Ayesha.  But don't forget he took the cowards way out and left the village.  No thoughts to his wife or children?  Granted Ratan was going through a hard time but he abandoned his kids.  In my view was that if he cared that much he should have stayed and fought.

Saraa.

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

It's possible Ayesha. But don't forget he took the cowards way out and left the village. No thoughts to his wife or children? Granted Ratan was going through a hard time but he abandoned his kids. In my view was that if he cared that much he should have stayed and fought.
he
Not to forget how much of a coward he was that he didnt face the concequences but left the villaga

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

It's possible Ayesha. But don't forget he took the cowards way out and left the village. No thoughts to his wife or children? Granted Ratan was going through a hard time but he abandoned his kids. In my view was that if he cared that much he should have stayed and fought.
he
Not to forget how much of a coward he was that he didnt face the concequences but left the villaga
My point exactly.  Smile

Tarantallegra

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Tfs

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged