Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

pls be clear starplus

ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Dear star plus
a humble request to you. if you wana bring back ipk  i mean season 2, pls make sure u add all the ingredients which had in ipk1.Barun Sobti ,Sanaya Irani  ,Akshay Dogra, Daljeet Bhanot, Karan Godwani, Abhaas Mehta,Abha Parmar,Jayashree T,Uttraksha Naik,Sana Khan,Deepali Pansare,Pyomori Mehta,Sanjay Batra,Swati Chitnis,Vishesh Bansal,Rajesh Jais,Rajesh Jais every single actor made a perfect environment while shooting. so they were the cast of ipk and should be the cast of ipk2. when comes to creatives Aakash Pandey,Ved Raj,Sudhir Kumar,Gautam Hegde,Janaki V,Hitesh Kewalya,Jainesh Ejardar contributed for its perfection we can never forget the creatives when its time for another creation..when comes to direction Arshad Khan,Lalit Mohan have contributed their best as they were the captians of ship.so experienced captians like them should be the captians of next ship too.otherwise passengers will not have confidence to travel.then comes to the theme music .Raju Singh.it was his music enriched the story and scenes without his music we can never think another ipk. Now comes the concept provider Gul Khan.It was her idea and those brains should be given a part while creating ipk2.and it was 4 lions who believed in the idea of Gul Khan and gave the idea a try.so without the production house how can we accept ipk2.then comes cinematography Hrishikesh Gandhi has given his perfect shots so he can't be avoided when its time for ipk2.editing department,costume department,sound deparment,art department,lighting department ,food department  and all other department staffs in ipk 1 should be there  in ipk 2 .which means all these ingredients make a perfect fiction a single element missing means the perfection is somewhat lost.so if you are gona bring ipk2 with new cast,new story and new production house then pls don't bother to name it IPK2 because it is not ipk2 just another love story

Your's faithfully
an arshian

Edited by ArshiNmaNervs - 27 June 2013 at 5:43am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

bindukkaussiegal22arshifansangrosalinesibssivanayanigopikaajiPrasanna_dhanumanjusha7coolbakes_Jaladravalisharma06sreemeeramelihoneyankitamishra201AMNP..SunnYaara..soni19sweetArshi.Sugi.IPK

ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
so no one supprts me
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I agree...If they gonna do IPK 2 with new cast they must use some other names not IPK 2...I think media is confused so they keep on saying IPK 2...It's re-run only
sivanayani Senior Member
sivanayani
sivanayani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I am with you. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNmaNervs

ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

I agree...If they gonna do IPK 2 with new cast they must use some other names not IPK 2...I think media is confused so they keep on saying IPK 2...It's re-run only

its rerun we all know but media is creating a mess now.And i seriously doubt  star plus's idea to understand our feedback  abt the news
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiNmaNervs

Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

its rerun we all know but media is creating a mess now.And i seriously doubt  star plus's idea to understand our feedback  abt the news

Yeah true...I saw another article abt new cast :( I'm also confused

manutdno1 Senior Member
manutdno1
manutdno1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
ITS RE RUN. ONLY CHECK THE LIFE. OK PROMO
ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manutdno1

ITS RE RUN. ONLY CHECK THE LIFE. OK PROMO
i know its rerun but why media creating a mess here naming season 2?this post is just pointing to that dear

Go to top