Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Titli Song Promo - Chennai Express (Page 6)

Kya.Bolta.Tu IF-Rockerz
Kya.Bolta.Tu
Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Dipika is looking beautiful.Song is boring.SRK isnt ageing gracefully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

I like the song. But the visuals of SRK in the first part doing his usual goofy stuff in the initial parts made me cringe. Can he please stop all that atleast for a 40+ character? The second part was much better.

yeah am getting really annoyed by Srk in this film. I don't see a character..I see Srk playing himself. OuchConfused  He really needs to pick a film that shows his talent because as a fan am loosing interest in him. 

Edited by beboholic - 27 June 2013 at 10:50am
abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I loved the song...so soothing and mesmerizing

Glad they took some different singer for SRK...was tired of hearing the same voices for him

The place is just so beautiful with all the greenery and the tamil part in the end with DPad dancing in the traditional bharatnatyam attire Embarrassed jut gorgeous   Big smile

Another song I like from CE...my expectations are growing with each new song promo Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.dOn.KkkkkingKhanEvashChe.Guevara....Poojie....Nikki_Titli

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
^ it has that many views because Srk is a huge star and everyone wants to see the promo. Just because it has so many views doesn't mean it's a hit. Were you reading the topic of 123 song or whatever it's called.  Majority disliked it. The trailer got a positive response but not the song. 

Edited by beboholic - 27 June 2013 at 10:59am
Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

^ it has that many views because Srk is a huge star and everyone wants to see the promo. Just because it has so many views doesn't mean it's a hit. Were you reading the topic of 123 song or whatever it's called.  Majority disliked it. The trailer got a positive response but not the song. 

Achaaa okey thanks for info LOL
ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Didn't like the songThumbs DownDisappointed with Vishal Shekhar this timeDisapprove

.khoobsurat.

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Lol yea many here didnt like the 1234 song bt I am an exception as I totally loved it

I really liked the song and the choreography plus SRK dancing so cutely adds on to it...I had seen similar songs like that in tamil movies so maybe I am accustomed to liking it

Bt I loved it so 1234 get on the dance floor...booty shake booty shake Party LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.dOn.Che.Guevara....Poojie....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
VS is back with their magic touch with romance...what a beautiful song...infact when i listen to the teaser...this song is my top list fav...

i was dreaming how srk-deeps will sizzle this song...awesome song and picturisation...deeps is looking extremely gorgeous...and what can i say abt the my charming romance king...when its romance there is noone like him...Srk looks so charming and natural...the original loverboy...SRK-Deeps has amazing chemistry with each other 

since its srk film...and he is known for great romance...especially when his name is famous Rahul...there should be a love story and rohit's film doesn't have one with ajay...this is first attempt...i am glad...he lived up to my expectations on the romance angle...

Edited by Mages - 27 June 2013 at 12:37pm

DestroyedInLove

Go to top