Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Titli Song Promo - Chennai Express - Page 5

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
VS is back with their magic touch with romance...what a beautiful song...infact when i listen to the teaser...this song is my top list fav...

i was dreaming how srk-deeps will sizzle this song...awesome song and picturisation...deeps is looking extremely gorgeous...and what can i say abt the my charming romance king...when its romance there is noone like him...Srk looks so charming and natural...the original loverboy...SRK-Deeps has amazing chemistry with each other 

since its srk film...and he is known for great romance...especially when his name is famous Rahul...there should be a love story and rohit's film doesn't have one with ajay...this is first attempt...i am glad...he lived up to my expectations on the romance angle...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AbbaDabbaJabba.

I don't get this, why are they mixing every southern state in the film? They show Deepika wearing a kerala saree with customs followed in Munaar(Kerala), there are bits in the song where Deepika does Bharatnatyam and then again behind Shahrukh, there are artists doing Theyyam Nritya which is from Kerala. Even the title song has Kathakali dancers dancing along with people doing kalari payattu...it looks like more like its set up in KeralaπŸ˜•

And may I please know how will you cross through Munaar if you go from Mumbai to Rameshwaram?πŸ˜• The original Chennai Express doesn't even go to rameshwaram.πŸ˜†

Lol for a team comprising mainly of Southies,this is surprising. Generally all southies are considered Madrasi in North. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lets give BOD for Bharatnatyam cos its a dance form which anyone can learn. Almost all Southie parents force their daughters to learn.πŸ˜† You are expecting logic in Rohit Shetty movies?πŸ˜†

Song is decent. I like DPad's look. She looks gorgeous in half sarees. I like it since its a change from seeing her in modern clothes. 

I didn't like the setting of the song. Looks so amateurish and film set like. 
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfsπŸ˜ƒ love the song and the video, they book look amazing together πŸ˜Š

I'm actually more excited to see the love angle between these two in the movie, over the comedy 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KARAN888

5 mil viewers on YT in 3 days that is for sure a flop πŸ˜† Hijra πŸ€ͺ 

What is this in context with? Why are you name calling ppl for no apparent reason? 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i like the song.. much better then the 1234 wala song..
now waiting for the  SB song..

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
arey forgot to ask.. are they married in this movie.. or what.. coz the promos she isnt wearing sindoor n this song she is wearing sindoor
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now if they release this first what will happened ??? This is much better song and i like it hope the rest will be good
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsumm... they are married in this movie Edited by Desichiqneez - 10 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank the lorttt. πŸ˜† So much better than 1234.
I love it. 
starstruckk thumbnail
much, much better than the 1234 bs. I like it.