Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
lol did they release this one right after the first song promo because 123 crap was a flop! LMFAO 

Song is good but picturization is boring. Couldn't sit through it. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I like the song. But the visuals of SRK in the first part doing his usual goofy stuff in the initial parts made me cringe. Can he please stop all that atleast for a 40+ character? The second part was much better.
aurora-borealis thumbnail
Lovely. Both the song and picturization.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dipika is looking beautiful.Song is boring.SRK isnt ageing gracefully.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

I like the song. But the visuals of SRK in the first part doing his usual goofy stuff in the initial parts made me cringe. Can he please stop all that atleast for a 40+ character? The second part was much better.

yeah am getting really annoyed by Srk in this film. I don't see a character..I see Srk playing himself. 😕  He really needs to pick a film that shows his talent because as a fan am loosing interest in him. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the song...so soothing and mesmerizing

Glad they took some different singer for SRK...was tired of hearing the same voices for him

The place is just so beautiful with all the greenery and the tamil part in the end with DPad dancing in the traditional bharatnatyam attire 😳 jut gorgeous   😃

Another song I like from CE...my expectations are growing with each new song promo 🥳
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ it has that many views because Srk is a huge star and everyone wants to see the promo. Just because it has so many views doesn't mean it's a hit. Were you reading the topic of 123 song or whatever it's called.  Majority disliked it. The trailer got a positive response but not the song. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

^ it has that many views because Srk is a huge star and everyone wants to see the promo. Just because it has so many views doesn't mean it's a hit. Were you reading the topic of 123 song or whatever it's called.  Majority disliked it. The trailer got a positive response but not the song. 

Achaaa okey thanks for info 😆
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didn't like the song👎🏼Disappointed with Vishal Shekhar this time😒
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol yea many here didnt like the 1234 song bt I am an exception as I totally loved it

I really liked the song and the choreography plus SRK dancing so cutely adds on to it...I had seen similar songs like that in tamil movies so maybe I am accustomed to liking it

Bt I loved it so 1234 get on the dance floor...booty shake booty shake 🥳 😆