Users

Frequent Posters

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: colorsluv

Hum dono Do Masti Khoor..JDJ ke set pe miley 😆
Just love them. ❤️

yeah they both are crazy... great bonding... awesome twosome...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

most welcome 😊
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darindigi

they r funny...masti makers...

yup they are crazy together...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute one ... Wow I think Bhavana is the assistant choreographer ..I love her dancing .. 
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

Drashti is super cute, glad to see she gets well along with Salman, he is very nice guy...
Thanks for sharing, its always fun to watch DD's interviews and her offscreen videos, she is so cute and funny, she makes everybody smiles around her...

The girl with her, Isn't she her friend from (Dil Mil Gayee)? I think her name is Neha... Isn't she the one?...

Thanks for sharing...

yep she carries an aura of happiness and smiles around herself... makes the atmosphere electrifying with her little teasings and masti...
She practices entire week, but performances are always Tacky/atrocious/gross/embarrassing/yawn-inducing/raunchy/lastly-BLAND. If she doesn't practice even for a day and goes without preparation to perform, then i think she would do nothing but jump only jump like some /\/\@|\||<|=\|Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Could somebody make me an avi out of the first video where's she laughing like crazy bit? 😆
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

i definately don't want to answer anyone back... some don't like drashti... i respect  their opinion... i agree that her performances have broken her girl next door image but we've been seeing drashti for the past few years and i don't think a couple of over the top performances are gonna change our view of she being a wonderful person... i love drashti and some don't... everyone is entitled to his/ her opinion... 
Edited by drashtirocks1 - 10 years ago
When you and even I know everyone is entitled to voice their view then why to quote my post to tell this? 😆
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

When you and even I know everyone is entitled to voice their view then why to quote my post to tell this? 😆

sorry for that i'll remove it...