Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Guyz be a little considerate... (Page 4)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

my full support to my drashti ..
Smile

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
The current track has nothing to do with DD's tight schedule. Poor girl she really works hard. She is very much in the show  everyday and our complaints are the way her character is painted as confused. Her hard work goes futile. What is the need for her to be very sweet with intruders.  Anyway DVD plays cameo in the show . If we do not reject this nonsense right away the torture will continue for months.and the show will go drains.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Dey can show othr thng dan glorifying gangster! Dey can evn show rk doing movie, rk n dpali hot scene dan showing sultan
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mevanp

Can understand u n Even I support DD in JDJ ... my only problem is Sultan...! CV's n channel are giving unnecessary importance to him even at the cost of degrading MK, who was one of the finest character's of MB n a role model to RK...

yup but there was a loophole in his story as well...

why did he commit suicide????

i guess this was the best track they came up with to solve that mystery...
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Sorry dear i lve dd but cnt accept anythng they serve. Such a strong charctr madhu n rk both butcherd by those shithead cvs.
JDJ is an excuse dear DD is always dre when scene demands. So its nt like that its channel lve 4 poster boy. If show goes downhill then let it be. I dnt care but i cnt favour illogicl charcter n track. I m nt arguing but just my opinion that i m nt a buyer to be fooled by these cheap tactics. I really DD OR VD gets an offer in a movie n we move on 4rm d show. Those actors deserve smethng better.

actually right now, only RK is acting logically in the show... Madhu's character is completely in dumps... and unnecessary attention to Sultan... really hope the show regains its true former glory...
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

You know if we wont complain now and show our displeasure they will think dat we are loving d ongoing crap track(which we are not)and will continue showing crap so we need to raise our voice before its too late !!

And i dont think this track has anything to do wid DD in JDJ because she is equally present like all other character so better utilize her time instead of giving us sultan crap and illogical track !!

This sultan is a bad omen for our show our show wont lift untill he is out !!

well i really hope, thats true... i hope that the show still has a way to go and don't want to accept the fact that probably the show has already shown its best... and its all downhill from here... hope it bounces back to reach far greater heights...
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun99hit

Originally posted by drashtirocks1

Originally posted by barun99hit

we fully agree bt why r gloryfying the 3rd character so mch? Gve rk mre screen space atlst he doesnt bore ... Infact we wnt mind watching deepali ,sikky , or any other character coz they r atleast entertaining

yeah i completely agree... infact i really love the way deepali is playing her role of a vamp to the T, and still not seeming like a run of the mill types. even padmini and trishna are capable enough to carry a good track on their shoulders... i would have loved a track focusing these characters...

Yap all other characters weren't good but later turned to b outstanding all the side characters r entertaining...

yeah but the CVis wasting their talent making them stand as statues...
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaammu

I too agree that DD need time for JDJ and I really want her to take rest , practice well and do her best in the performance but I can't support the current track .Its so annoying . Instead of showing Goldi's golden heart , they would have show some interesting track , Like making sultan an antagonist . I have to say that the track is so boring 

saying the track is boring... is quite an understatement... yeah its ruining the show... but we the viewers are the only ones who can bring back the show to its former true glory... tweet the CV's... it might help... and yeah keep the forum active to bring back our show to its true no.1 CM rankings...

Go to top