Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Guyz be a little considerate... (Page 2)

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i think the current track has less to do with DD's absence for jdj and more to do with the Channel wanting to promote their AR. otherwise we wouldn't have had to suffer 4 long months of Mr.Sultan's torture despite falling TRP's. & i don't see anyone blaming the cvs, this is all the PH and Channel's doing. when you force the creatives hand to do tracks that the audience will end up hating just so you can sell your favorite, this is the only expected outcome. and don't even get me started on any number of more interesting and non-snore inducing tracks that could've been used in place of the current crap that's being served ! 

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 July 2013 at 9:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4rupa1939masan11mangaloresree.gattuBes_BForever_Komalleelaa9

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Can understand u n Even I support DD in JDJ ... my only problem is Sultan...! CV's n channel are giving unnecessary importance to him even at the cost of degrading MK, who was one of the finest character's of MB n a role model to RK...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4rupa1939masan1leelaa9

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Sorry dear i lve dd but cnt accept anythng they serve. Such a strong charctr madhu n rk both butcherd by those shithead cvs.
JDJ is an excuse dear DD is always dre when scene demands. So its nt like that its channel lve 4 poster boy. If show goes downhill then let it be. I dnt care but i cnt favour illogicl charcter n track. I m nt arguing but just my opinion that i m nt a buyer to be fooled by these cheap tactics. I really DD OR VD gets an offer in a movie n we move on 4rm d show. Those actors deserve smethng better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939leelaa9

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
You know if we wont complain now and show our displeasure they will think dat we are loving d ongoing crap track(which we are not)and will continue showing crap so we need to raise our voice before its too late !!

And i dont think this track has anything to do wid DD in JDJ because she is equally present like all other character so better utilize her time instead of giving us sultan crap and illogical track !!

This sultan is a bad omen for our show our show wont lift untill he is out !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4rupa1939leelaa9

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun99hit

we fully agree bt why r gloryfying the 3rd character so mch? Gve rk mre screen space atlst he doesnt bore ... Infact we wnt mind watching deepali ,sikky , or any other character coz they r atleast entertaining

yeah i completely agree... infact i really love the way deepali is playing her role of a vamp to the T, and still not seeming like a run of the mill types. even padmini and trishna are capable enough to carry a good track on their shoulders... i would have loved a track focusing these characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4rupa1939

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelanki

Thumbs Up

thanks Smile
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

I agree with you sweety! But there are other ways to cope up with DD in JDJ!! Why glorify a gangster's character and degrade a person who meant the world to RK- His Father??

i understand your view... as i said the track is highly illogical, but then we were kept wondering as to why mohan kundra commited suicide... this might be the reason...
sanaammu Goldie
sanaammu
sanaammu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I too agree that DD need time for JDJ and I really want her to take rest , practice well and do her best in the performance but I can't support the current track .Its so annoying . Instead of showing Goldi's golden heart , they would have show some interesting track , Like making sultan an antagonist . I have to say that the track is so boring 

Go to top