Guyz be a little considerate... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ennishet

I understand your concern but the current story and track is  not acceptable. CV's have loads of ideas to follow up on ... we never needed this donny brotherhood saga. Are all the other characters dead in the show? Trishna? Sikky? Dipali?

I understand DD has to concentrate on JDJ and in fact I'm watching that show only for her ... but there is a limit to which I can accept clunk in the story and a limit to illogical ideas.

yeah i completely agree... infact i really love the way deepali is playing her role of a vamp to the T, and still not seeming like a run of the mill types. even padmini and trishna are capable enough to carry a good track on their shoulders... i would have loved a track focusing these characters...but maybe they needed to clear that suicide track of mohan kundra and this was the best idea they came up with...

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i think the current track has less to do with DD's absence for jdj and more to do with the Channel wanting to promote their posterboy. otherwise we wouldn't have had to suffer 4 long months of Mr.Sadakchaap's torture despite falling TRP's. & i don't see anyone blaming the cvs, this is all the PH and Channel's doing. when you force the creatives hand to do tracks that the audience will end up hating just so you can sell your favorite, this is the only expected outcome. and don't even get me started on any number of more interesting and non-snore inducing tracks that could've been used in place of the current crap that's being served ! 

yup the show has a a great star cast... very much capable of handling an interesting track on their shoulders... but i guess right now we need to focus on bringing back our show to its true glory... no. 1 CM rankings and high TRP's... later is not completely in our hands... but the former is... lets work towards it ðŸ˜Š
This is what I tell myself everyday when I am about to give up!
I hope that the end of JDJ will bring our old MEIEJ back on track! Im counting on it!
Sigh!

my full support to my drashti ..
😊
The current track has nothing to do with DD's tight schedule. Poor girl she really works hard. She is very much in the show  everyday and our complaints are the way her character is painted as confused. Her hard work goes futile. What is the need for her to be very sweet with intruders.  Anyway DVD plays cameo in the show . If we do not reject this nonsense right away the torture will continue for months.and the show will go drains.
Dey can show othr thng dan glorifying gangster! Dey can evn show rk doing movie, rk n dpali hot scene dan showing sultan
Originally posted by mevanp

Can understand u n Even I support DD in JDJ ... my only problem is Sultan...! CV's n channel are giving unnecessary importance to him even at the cost of degrading MK, who was one of the finest character's of MB n a role model to RK...

yup but there was a loophole in his story as well...

why did he commit suicide????

i guess this was the best track they came up with to solve that mystery...
Originally posted by masan1

Sorry dear i lve dd but cnt accept anythng they serve. Such a strong charctr madhu n rk both butcherd by those shithead cvs.
JDJ is an excuse dear DD is always dre when scene demands. So its nt like that its channel lve 4 poster boy. If show goes downhill then let it be. I dnt care but i cnt favour illogicl charcter n track. I m nt arguing but just my opinion that i m nt a buyer to be fooled by these cheap tactics. I really DD OR VD gets an offer in a movie n we move on 4rm d show. Those actors deserve smethng better.

actually right now, only RK is acting logically in the show... Madhu's character is completely in dumps... and unnecessary attention to Sultan... really hope the show regains its true former glory...
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

You know if we wont complain now and show our displeasure they will think dat we are loving d ongoing crap track(which we are not)and will continue showing crap so we need to raise our voice before its too late !!

And i dont think this track has anything to do wid DD in JDJ because she is equally present like all other character so better utilize her time instead of giving us sultan crap and illogical track !!

This sultan is a bad omen for our show our show wont lift untill he is out !!

well i really hope, thats true... i hope that the show still has a way to go and don't want to accept the fact that probably the show has already shown its best... and its all downhill from here... hope it bounces back to reach far greater heights...
Originally posted by barun99hit

Yap all other characters weren't good but later turned to b outstanding all the side characters r entertaining...

yeah but the CVis wasting their talent making them stand as statues...