Guyz be a little considerate...

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey, like you all i am a hard core fan of Rishbala, but i am equally a fan of Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. 

I completely agree to the fact that the ongoing long lost brothers track is not garnering much interest of the viewers, that can be clearly seen from the drop in TRP's as well as the no. of bashing posts for Sultan in this forum. We obviously love when we get to see our fav Rishbala sharing a huge screen space, but we got to understand the situation as well.

Drashti along with coping up with her show Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon,  where she plays the main lead, is also doing a dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. She is working really hard balancing her time as can be seen from this video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxdXtuckbQ[/YOUTUBE]

CV's obviously needed a track which has least focus on her, they came up with a very cliched, yet the most suitable and available option to them. I know the track is highly illogical with a lot of loopholes, but please for the time being support the CV's and the show. I am sure they'll soon come up with a brilliant track, the Cv''s have hardly dissapointed us, and now its our time to lend our support to the show. Its easy to support the show and be a faithful viewer when the track is interesting but the real strength of the rishbala fans will be seen when we support the show when it is going against the tide.

I love Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.
Edited by drashtirocks1 - 10 years ago
If we support cvs now , this crap will never end .

Yes dd needs support so we need to vote for her but not the show
I agree with you sweety! But there are other ways to cope up with DD in JDJ!! Why glorify a gangster's character and degrade a person who meant the world to RK- His Father??
Anyone, anything other than this bhai and his mom crap is ok, please cv's take this bhai away.  Can't tolerate him any more
👍🏼BUT SULTAN TRACK MAKES NO SENSE
NO ONE WILL TOLERATE SUCH CRAP SUDDENLY BHAI BHAI TRACK THEN HE WILL NOW LIVE IN SUPERSTAR HOUSE...NO POLICE NO SECURITY 
Originally posted by armummy

If we support cvs now , this crap will never end .

Yes dd needs support so we need to vote for her but not the show

thats not so... i am sure by now cv's have understood how much this track has been accepted... but as faithful viewers, we need to make sure that this downfall in the show does not act result in the downhill of the show as a whole...  

and please support Drashti in Jhalak... i really want her to win it...
Edited by drashtirocks1 - 10 years ago
I understand your concern but the current story and track is  not acceptable. CV's have loads of ideas to follow up on ... we never needed this donny brotherhood saga. Are all the other characters dead in the show? Trishna? Sikky? Dipali?

I understand DD has to concentrate on JDJ and in fact I'm watching that show only for her ... but there is a limit to which I can accept clunk in the story and a limit to illogical ideas.
i think the current track has less to do with DD's absence for jdj and more to do with the Channel wanting to promote their AR. otherwise we wouldn't have had to suffer 4 long months of Mr.Sultan's torture despite falling TRP's. & i don't see anyone blaming the cvs, this is all the PH and Channel's doing. when you force the creatives hand to do tracks that the audience will end up hating just so you can sell your favorite, this is the only expected outcome. and don't even get me started on any number of more interesting and non-snore inducing tracks that could've been used in place of the current crap that's being served !  Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
Can understand u n Even I support DD in JDJ ... my only problem is Sultan...! CV's n channel are giving unnecessary importance to him even at the cost of degrading MK, who was one of the finest character's of MB n a role model to RK...

Sorry dear i lve dd but cnt accept anythng they serve. Such a strong charctr madhu n rk both butcherd by those shithead cvs.
JDJ is an excuse dear DD is always dre when scene demands. So its nt like that its channel lve 4 poster boy. If show goes downhill then let it be. I dnt care but i cnt favour illogicl charcter n track. I m nt arguing but just my opinion that i m nt a buyer to be fooled by these cheap tactics. I really DD OR VD gets an offer in a movie n we move on 4rm d show. Those actors deserve smethng better.