India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Guyz be a little considerate...

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hey, like you all i am a hard core fan of Rishbala, but i am equally a fan of Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. 

I completely agree to the fact that the ongoing long lost brothers track is not garnering much interest of the viewers, that can be clearly seen from the drop in TRP's as well as the no. of bashing posts for Sultan in this forum. We obviously love when we get to see our fav Rishbala sharing a huge screen space, but we got to understand the situation as well.

Drashti along with coping up with her show Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon,  where she plays the main lead, is also doing a dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. She is working really hard balancing her time as can be seen from this video.

CV's obviously needed a track which has least focus on her, they came up with a very cliched, yet the most suitable and available option to them. I know the track is highly illogical with a lot of loopholes, but please for the time being support the CV's and the show. I am sure they'll soon come up with a brilliant track, the Cv''s have hardly dissapointed us, and now its our time to lend our support to the show. Its easy to support the show and be a faithful viewer when the track is interesting but the real strength of the rishbala fans will be seen when we support the show when it is going against the tide.

I love Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 27 June 2013 at 6:51am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanBrarjaythikoVDRKLOVmadhulovesrkparas99Onlinechic1bigddfan1babita_14388nishsweetsalinazaAmy-Clairvoyant20sanaammu-poodles-mahimeshaMFarah13-Rossete-ANJALI_SAMARIYAsree.gattuBlue_Scrubs.GrangerMalfoy.sush12_RM-SmexyGhost-faria86pennuangelankiSnow_Angeltrolldemort..MishtyLove.leelaa9tabby999

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
If we support cvs now , this crap will never end .

Yes dd needs support so we need to vote for her but not the show

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

berry12345mysti1mangaloresubashniTaniisuniksmevanpsree.gattusuk19ennishetanitaranifaria86DushtDanaf.Bes_Bleelaa9

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I agree with you sweety! But there are other ways to cope up with DD in JDJ!! Why glorify a gangster's character and degrade a person who meant the world to RK- His Father??

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011berry12345mystihinapriyaTaniisuniks1mangaloreorchid70MFarah13mevanpsree.gattusuk19anitaraniBes_BValar.Morghulisleelaa9

Janet777 Senior Member
Janet777
Janet777

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Anyone, anything other than this bhai and his mom crap is ok, please cv's take this bhai away.  Can't tolerate him any more

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4berry12345rupa1939suniksorchid701mangaloremevanpsree.gattuBes_Bleelaa9

hinapriya Goldie
hinapriya
hinapriya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpBUT SULTAN TRACK MAKES NO SENSE
NO ONE WILL TOLERATE SUCH CRAP SUDDENLY BHAI BHAI TRACK THEN HE WILL NOW LIVE IN SUPERSTAR HOUSE...NO POLICE NO SECURITY 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4rupa19391mangaloresuniksMFarah13mevanpsree.gattuBes_Bleelaa9

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

If we support cvs now , this crap will never end .

Yes dd needs support so we need to vote for her but not the show

thats not so... i am sure by now cv's have understood how much this track has been accepted... but as faithful viewers, we need to make sure that this downfall in the show does not act result in the downhill of the show as a whole...  

and please support Drashti in Jhalak... i really want her to win it...

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 27 June 2013 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thiko

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I understand your concern but the current story and track is  not acceptable. CV's have loads of ideas to follow up on ... we never needed this donny brotherhood saga. Are all the other characters dead in the show? Trishna? Sikky? Dipali?

I understand DD has to concentrate on JDJ and in fact I'm watching that show only for her ... but there is a limit to which I can accept clunk in the story and a limit to illogical ideas.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4roma2011rupa1939masan1subashni1mangaloresunikssree.gattuleelaa9

Go to top