Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

will Ruqaiya Begum create problem ? (Page 2)

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Ruqaiyya was Akbar's cousin and seniormost queen. She remained childless but enjoyed a lot of influence over her step-children. So she must have been well-respected. Trust a TV serial to turn her into a stereotype of the jealous co-wife!
Akbar had another queen-- Salima-- who was the widow of his mentor Bairam Khan. She was probably three or four years older than Akbar. Wonder if she will appear in the show  at all.
Strangely, Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar never showed any of Akbar's other queens.

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

Ruqaiyya was Akbar's cousin and seniormost queen. She remained childless but enjoyed a lot of influence over her step-children. So she must have been well-respected. Trust a TV serial to turn her into a stereotype of the jealous co-wife!
Akbar had another queen-- Salima-- who was the widow of his mentor Bairam Khan. She was probably three or four years older than Akbar. Wonder if she will appear in the show  at all.
Strangely, Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar never showed any of Akbar's other queens.
Gowariker is a very intelligent guy, he knows what sells , what works, what ticks with the viewers, so he didn't show the unnecessary crap parts to give us a beautiful love story. Embarrassed
N it worked damn well didn't it ? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunarshi

..KarnaKriti.. Goldie
..KarnaKriti..
..KarnaKriti..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Its not even clear if she will be negative or positive. Confused
In the tellybuzz article it clearly says that "Ruqaiya is an important part of Akbar's life. She was his best friend, almost like his mirror" dont know what to believe Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunarshi

AkhdaKhabroo Senior Member
AkhdaKhabroo
AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashvikfever

i dont want ruqaiya begum to create any problem between the couple! i will hate her then if she tries to do that
well then start hating her.Cause that is the crux of her role.
ilovesarunarshi Groupbie
ilovesarunarshi
ilovesarunarshi

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krittz

Its not even clear if she will be negative or positive. Confused
In the tellybuzz article it clearly says that "Ruqaiya is an important part of Akbar's life. She was his best friend, almost like his mirror" dont know what to believe Confused

ya i agree but that segment was like crapDead. i have started hating Ruqaiya Begum already
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Uhhh...love story shuru bhi nai hui aur vamps ka khatara...I trust ek to overdramatise it...but, love will conquer all...Smile
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
yes she will be negative its confirm bcos the actoress playing role said its a mean character so she might create trouble and be jealous seeing jalal madenss for jodha and  I also think she might get influence by maha maga. also
-SulBalaLove- Groupbie
-SulBalaLove-
-SulBalaLove-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Ruquiya is pregnant with akbars child.. and if her child dies or gets harm begum will think dat dis is bcoz of jodha... and maham anga will pour oil.in dis aag of nafrat... i think so...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index