Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its not even clear if she will be negative or positive. πŸ˜•
In the tellybuzz article it clearly says that "Ruqaiya is an important part of Akbar's life. She was his best friend, almost like his mirror" dont know what to believe πŸ˜•
AkhdaKhabroo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikfever

i dont want ruqaiya begum to create any problem between the couple! i will hate her then if she tries to do that

well then start hating her.Cause that is the crux of her role.
ilovesarunarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krittz

Its not even clear if she will be negative or positive. πŸ˜•
In the tellybuzz article it clearly says that "Ruqaiya is an important part of Akbar's life. She was his best friend, almost like his mirror" dont know what to believe πŸ˜•

ya i agree but that segment was like crap🀒. i have started hating Ruqaiya Begum already
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uhhh...love story shuru bhi nai hui aur vamps ka khatara...I trust ek to overdramatise it...but, love will conquer all...😊
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes she will be negative its confirm bcos the actoress playing role said its a mean character so she might create trouble and be jealous seeing jalal madenss for jodha and  I also think she might get influence by maha maga. also
-SulBalaLove- thumbnail
Ruquiya is pregnant with akbars child.. and if her child dies or gets harm begum will think dat dis is bcoz of jodha... and maham anga will pour oil.in dis aag of nafrat... i think so...