Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SBS: Asha in Nagpur and quitting (Page 8)

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Shails, Clearly ABP News was late to the party ( tell us something new ). I even think they went to the wrong party Stern Smile ( actors who said they were leaving are now deciding to stay??) 

Just as Asha has played pregnant woman and young mother I know she can do justice to whatever comes her way! I would worry for a second about her  being typecast but she is really good, really hardworking and she has us! I would watch whatever she is in...so...
The story ..it's the story ...ultimately the story has to be plausible Smile
(Plz plz plz Asha ..if the story is crappy ...plz plz plz don't put us through it)

She looked abs fabs! Asha ( a regular beautiful girl next door ) and Negi ( classy and gorgeous ) all at the same time Tongue and yes Avni ..she fielded it well, made MSD proud Thumbs Up

Thank you to TM, Peachuss, Megha, Shails!
Ash Big smile *worming my way into the group hug there*

Edited by Pancham101 - 27 June 2013 at 4:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013Ashlaika-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsHuma-SimplyAshVikianpallavi25ashfaque2012style14

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Asha looks stunning! Hey PR dressing and makeup people how about you make that Purvi's new lookWink

Personally I didnt like the tone in which they were talking but oh well Ashu handled it well, really all depends on the storyline.

Whatever Asha is in I will gladly watch!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013Pancham101Cherry-BlossomAshlaikaHuma-SimplyAshVikianpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012style14

Cherry-Blossom IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asharithvikashfaque2012

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

SBS and other reporters always try to sensationalize and/or find controversies in every situation.

IF 20 yrs leap does take place, and Asha and RD decide to quit, then I respect their decision. 
But theres a problem, producers never repeat a hit jodi, only once Ekta has made KMH 2 with Arjun Arohi, otherwise she also never repeats her popular jodis. Even after 100s of petitions and emails, she and other producers have not repeated same jodis. 
So if RD and Asha quit PR, there is very little chance of watching them as a couple onscreen.
 Thats why I want leap to be delayed by at least 6 months, ArVi reunion to take place and some cute ArVi scenes to be shown. After that they can leap and RD Asha can quit! Smile

Is that so Pallavi? But why? Ekta may have her rules and I think she may think her negotiating powers will not be effective recasting one of her popular jodis but why not the other PH? They get a ready made fan following which can only help the TRPs and who wouldn't want the popularity like Arvi's to be associated with their show? Unless the timing doesn't work out for both the actors to be casted together or one has ambitions to go into films .. 

I am really puzzled. Especially the hit jodi is considered as a major success factor in the Movie-world.

pallavi25ashfaque2012

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasu_2013

SBS and other reporters always try to sensationalize and/or find controversies in every situation.

IF 20 yrs leap does take place, and Asha and RD decide to quit, then I respect their decision. 
But theres a problem, producers never repeat a hit jodi, only once Ekta has made KMH 2 with Arjun Arohi, otherwise she also never repeats her popular jodis. Even after 100s of petitions and emails, she and other producers have not repeated same jodis. 
So if RD and Asha quit PR, there is very little chance of watching them as a couple onscreen.
 Thats why I want leap to be delayed by at least 6 months, ArVi reunion to take place and some cute ArVi scenes to be shown. After that they can leap and RD Asha can quit! Smile

Is that so Pallavi? But why? Ekta may have her rules and I think she may think her negotiating powers will not be effective recasting one of her popular jodis but why not the other PH? They get a ready made fan following which can only help the TRPs and who wouldn't want the popularity like Arvi's to be associated with their show? Unless the timing doesn't work out for both the actors to be casted together or one has ambitions to go into films .. 

I am really puzzled. Especially the hit jodi is considered as a major success factor in the Movie-world.

Otherwise, I agree with you that we need a really good dose of Rithvik-Asha magic on-screen before destiny decides how we can see them together in future , on-screen/off-screen or both. We all survived on few episodes of Arvi magic to endure long months of their separation and we do not want to end the show in this note. 

Is someone up there listening? Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281Ashlaikapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012style14

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Shails, Clearly ABP News was late to the party ( tell us something new ). I even think they went to the wrong party Stern Smile ( actors who said they were leaving are now deciding to stay??) 

Just as Asha has played pregnant woman and young mother I know she can do justice to whatever comes her way! I would worry for a second about her  being typecast but she is really good, really hardworking and she has us! I would watch whatever she is in...so...
The story ..it's the story ...ultimately the story has to be plausible Smile
(Plz plz plz Asha ..if the story is crappy ...plz plz plz don't put us through it)

She looked abs fabs! Asha ( a regular beautiful girl next door ) and Negi ( classy and gorgeous ) all at the same time Tongue and yes Avni ..she fielded it well, made MSD proud Thumbs Up

Thank you to TM, Peachuss, Megha, Shails!

Hi Sujatha, First of all, I am  a big fan of your writing - intelligent comments and specially the word-play. So, here you go Clap.  I liked the way you linked Asha and Negi (girl-next door beauty with elegance) which reminds me of someone calling her Negi at times Wink.

Whats MSD if that can be shared? Anything to do with Mausi's brigade Big smile?

I agree with you that Asha will definitely do her best to do justice to her role but I am a bit weary of the PH as from our experience so far, they do go overboard in making Purvi look very odd. The other characters do not look a day older than what they are, in fact, they look much younger but Purvi has been an exception, sadly (One glance of Asha in the show and outside of it makes me see red on what her young girl looks has been turned into). I am very scared to think what would they do to Purvi's looks if the character has to age. 

I would prefer Arjun and Purvi to age few years and jointly managing their business empire and of course, their own family - Pari, Dhuruv et all Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101AshlaikapeachesnplumsSimplyAshVikianpallavi25ashfaque2012style14

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasu_2013

I dont know why, Vasu, but that is the sad truth! Ekta has only repeated Hiten-Gauri (because they were a real life couple as well) in Kutumb sequel and KSBKBT...  and Arjun-Arohi for Kitni Mohabbat hai part 2 (they were a real life couple too)
Otherwise, think of all the legendary couples made by Ekta, none of them have been repeated again, starting from Sujal-kashish, Angad Kripa, leads of Kasturi, Kis desh mein hai mera dil, Kavyanjali, Nimmo etc. 
Even other production houses have not repeated these legendary couples made by Ekta. at least I cannot remember any. Even if Ekta repeats the hero, she doesnt bring the same heroine with him and vice versa. For that matter, other PH also dont repeat their own popular couples, dont know why...Confused
Probably want to give chance to fresh faces or else want to try new combinations...

In Bollywood, in old times, legendary jodis were seen repeatedly...Raj Kapoor- Nargis, Dilip Kumar- Vyajayantimala, Rajesh- Sharmila, Dharam- Hema, Amitabh-Rekha...but nowadays even in Bollywood a hit jodi is not repeated that often. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 27 June 2013 at 8:51pm

vasu_2013ashfaque2012

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Su, ure always welcome in this group hug!!! Its actually incomplete without you Hug

Like Arjun, our arms are always open Wink LOL (U know why Im laughing Tongue). 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013Pancham101peachesnplumsHuma-AnAvidReader

Go to top