Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SBS: Asha in Nagpur and quitting (Page 7)

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Uff Ash don't ask...the lazy mohtarma and DQ of our AT are soo demanding Tongue as you're well aware...But I read they like us too LOL

Vasu, glad to be of help Smile

As Palak, Ash, Huma and others have said - we'll support them and respect their decision Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013Pancham101AshlaikaHuma-

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@Huma di-Oh yes Huma di..Top Secret hai..Top Secret..kisiko nahi pata chalega LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikapeachesnplumsHuma-

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

@Huma di-Oh yes Huma di..Top Secret hai..Top Secret..kisiko nahi pata chalega LOL

vasu_2013Pancham101AshlaikaHuma-

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Secret secret na raha LOL
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/mystro07/tumblr_lm1tdeOQjY1qbzd8o.gif

vasu_2013Pancham101Ashlaikapeachesnplums

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
What did SBS think Asha will say during promotions for Pavitra Rishta? Even if she was thinking about leaving she wont declare it there. The way SBS were sensationalizing the upcoming leap and Asha being angry was so silly. They will loose credibility with such non sense commentary when the actor has clearly said that she does not wish to discuss the issue right now. 
Asha what ever you decide, to stay or leave PR, we will always support you. Hopefully we will get a confirmation soon.

Asha Negi ( Upcoming story on Pavitra Rishta and Nagpur Promotions) SBS Segment 27th June 2013 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013Pancham101AshlaikapeachesnplumsHuma-ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
SBS and other reporters always try to sensationalize and/or find controversies in every situation.

IF 20 yrs leap does take place, and Asha and RD decide to quit, then I respect their decision. 
But theres a problem, producers never repeat a hit jodi, only once Ekta has made KMH 2 with Arjun Arohi, otherwise she also never repeats her popular jodis. Even after 100s of petitions and emails, she and other producers have not repeated same jodis. 
So if RD and Asha quit PR, there is very little chance of watching them as a couple onscreen.
 Thats why I want leap to be delayed by at least 6 months, ArVi reunion to take place and some cute ArVi scenes to be shown. After that they can leap and RD Asha can quit! Smile

Edited by pallavi25 - 27 June 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013AshlaikaMAYURFAN001Huma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

SBS and other reporters always try to sensationalize and/or find controversies in every situation.

IF 20 yrs leap does take place, and Asha and RD decide to quit, then I respect their decision. 
But theres a problem, producers never repeat a hit jodi, only once Ekta has made KMH 2 with Arjun Arohi, otherwise she also never repeats her popular jodis. Even after 100s of petitions and emails, she and other producers have not repeated same jodis. 
So if RD and Asha quit PR, there is very little chance of watching them as a couple onscreen.
 Thats why I want leap to be delayed by at least 6 months, ArVi reunion to take place and some cute ArVi scenes to be shown. After that they can leap and RD Asha can quit! Smile

There is a high possibility that we may never see ashvik together on screen again  after they quit because some of the most popular Jodi's have never been repeated ever on televison and very rarely if at all.. So even with petitions and public demands no producers have actually listened so not sure if ashvik will ever be paired together BUT BUT BUT I know one thing for sure is that ASHVIK will never part ways!!' they will always be in touch and we might get glimpses of them in parties and other such segments if at all!!! 

Maybe we will just have to wait for them to post some pics of themselves!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by pallavi25

There is a high possibility that we may never see ashvik together on screen again  after they quit because some of the most popular Jodi's have never been repeated ever on televison and very rarely if at all.. So even with petitions and public demands no producers have actually listened so not sure if ashvik will ever be paired together BUT BUT BUT I know one thing for sure is that ASHVIK will never part ways!!' they will always be in touch and we might get glimpses of them in parties and other such segments if at all!!! 

Maybe we will just have to wait for them to post some pics of themselves!!! 

I want to watch them on TV, in a show. I want to see the same light moments, nok-jhok, Arjun's teasing, Purvi hitting him (like on SBS segmentsLOL ), that kind of cute, sweet moments between ArVi and that can only happen if leap is delayed and we get to enjoy Arvi and Pari happily living together as a family! Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281vasu_2013Pancham101Ashlaika-LiveLaughLove-aathyaHuma-SimplyAshVikianpeachesnplumsashfaque2012style14

Go to top