Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SBS: Asha in Nagpur and quitting (Page 10)

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by vasu_2013

SBS and other reporters always try to sensationalize and/or find controversies in every situation.

IF 20 yrs leap does take place, and Asha and RD decide to quit, then I respect their decision. 
But theres a problem, producers never repeat a hit jodi, only once Ekta has made KMH 2 with Arjun Arohi, otherwise she also never repeats her popular jodis. Even after 100s of petitions and emails, she and other producers have not repeated same jodis. 
So if RD and Asha quit PR, there is very little chance of watching them as a couple onscreen.
 Thats why I want leap to be delayed by at least 6 months, ArVi reunion to take place and some cute ArVi scenes to be shown. After that they can leap and RD Asha can quit! Smile

Is that so Pallavi? But why? Ekta may have her rules and I think she may think her negotiating powers will not be effective recasting one of her popular jodis but why not the other PH? They get a ready made fan following which can only help the TRPs and who wouldn't want the popularity like Arvi's to be associated with their show? Unless the timing doesn't work out for both the actors to be casted together or one has ambitions to go into films .. 

I am really puzzled. Especially the hit jodi is considered as a major success factor in the Movie-world.

I dont know why, Vasu, but that is the sad truth! Ekta has only repeated Hiten-Gauri (because they were a real life couple as well) in Kutumb sequel and KSBKBT...  and Arjun-Arohi for Kitni Mohabbat hai part 2 (they were a real life couple too)
Otherwise, think of all the legendary couples made by Ekta, none of them have been repeated again, starting from Sujal-kashish, Angad Kripa, leads of Kasturi, Kis desh mein hai mera dil, Kavyanjali, Nimmo etc. 
Even other production houses have not repeated these legendary couples made by Ekta. at least I cannot remember any. Even if Ekta repeats the hero, she doesnt bring the same heroine with him and vice versa. For that matter, other PH also dont repeat their own popular couples, dont know why...Confused
Probably want to give chance to fresh faces or else want to try new combinations...

In Bollywood, in old times, legendary jodis were seen repeatedly...Raj Kapoor- Nargis, Dilip Kumar- Vyajayantimala, Rajesh- Sharmila, Dharam- Hema, Amitabh-Rekha...but nowadays even in Bollywood a hit jodi is not repeated that often. 

Pallavi Di in few days ago Zee run Choti Bohu serial 2 versions. Dev & Radhika jodi played both versions. Also real life they are couple too. If I am not wrong these 2 versions running nearly 3/4 years. Both versions was super hit & get well TRPs if I am not wrong. Now both played different serial with different actors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by vasu_2013

SBS and other reporters always try to sensationalize and/or find controversies in every situation.

IF 20 yrs leap does take place, and Asha and RD decide to quit, then I respect their decision. 
But theres a problem, producers never repeat a hit jodi, only once Ekta has made KMH 2 with Arjun Arohi, otherwise she also never repeats her popular jodis. Even after 100s of petitions and emails, she and other producers have not repeated same jodis. 
So if RD and Asha quit PR, there is very little chance of watching them as a couple onscreen.
 Thats why I want leap to be delayed by at least 6 months, ArVi reunion to take place and some cute ArVi scenes to be shown. After that they can leap and RD Asha can quit! Smile

Is that so Pallavi? But why? Ekta may have her rules and I think she may think her negotiating powers will not be effective recasting one of her popular jodis but why not the other PH? They get a ready made fan following which can only help the TRPs and who wouldn't want the popularity like Arvi's to be associated with their show? Unless the timing doesn't work out for both the actors to be casted together or one has ambitions to go into films .. 

I am really puzzled. Especially the hit jodi is considered as a major success factor in the Movie-world.

I dont know why, Vasu, but that is the sad truth! Ekta has only repeated Hiten-Gauri (because they were a real life couple as well) in Kutumb sequel and KSBKBT...  and Arjun-Arohi for Kitni Mohabbat hai part 2 (they were a real life couple too)
Otherwise, think of all the legendary couples made by Ekta, none of them have been repeated again, starting from Sujal-kashish, Angad Kripa, leads of Kasturi, Kis desh mein hai mera dil, Kavyanjali, Nimmo etc. 
Even other production houses have not repeated these legendary couples made by Ekta. at least I cannot remember any. Even if Ekta repeats the hero, she doesnt bring the same heroine with him and vice versa. For that matter, other PH also dont repeat their own popular couples, dont know why...Confused
Probably want to give chance to fresh faces or else want to try new combinations...

In Bollywood, in old times, legendary jodis were seen repeatedly...Raj Kapoor- Nargis, Dilip Kumar- Vyajayantimala, Rajesh- Sharmila, Dharam- Hema, Amitabh-Rekha...but nowadays even in Bollywood a hit jodi is not repeated that often. 

Pallavi Di in few days ago Zee run Choti Bohu serial 2 versions. Dev & Radhika jodi played both versions. Also real life they are couple too. If I am not wrong these 2 versions running nearly 3/4 years. Both versions was super hit & get well TRPs if I am not wrong. Now both played different serial with different actors.

Oh yes, Chhoti Bahu also had a sequel with same jodi and they are also real life couple. So we see here that only those jodis who are real life couple are repeated in new show and that too only in sequels. 
Now RD Asha are not real life jodi so they probably wont be repeated by Ekta or other PH... so lets enjoy ArVI as long as the show runs or at least reunite them and show us 6 months of happy time before leap or end of show.LOL

ashfaque2012

Sonal99 Goldie
Sonal99
Sonal99

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
The channel seems to like Ashvik a lot. Let us hope that they get selected to play a couple with another production house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31AshlaikapeachesnplumsHuma-AnAvidReaderashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by altuphalu

The channel seems to like Ashvik a lot. Let us hope that they get selected to play a couple with another production house.

Same also hope mine.Tongue

Rashmi31

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Funny you should say that Vasu ...coz I feel the exact same towards you Embarrassed

MSD: nothing as exciting as the Mausi brigade, although Peach would clobber me for this...it's M.S.Dhoni Tongue

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013Ashlaikapeachesnplums

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Funny you should say that Vasu ...coz I feel the exact same towards you Embarrassed

MSD: nothing as exciting as the Mausi brigade, although Peach would clobber me for this...it's M.S.Dhoni Tongue

Hug

Pancham101AshlaikaAnAvidReader

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by Pancham101

Hug

Peaches, Oh my god, the gifs are so hil...arious LOL

And thumps up to MSD Thumbs Up  - from one chennai-ite to a Dhoni fan.

Pancham101Ashlaikapeachesnplums

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
LMH and AO!!!! Loveee the gifs!

Peachu - U should be happy Su thinks the Mausi Brigade is exciting Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ure a member of the still existent and apparently now functioning PAP -  remember Wink Big smile

PAP - Protect Arjun Project

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsAnAvidReader

Go to top