Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Bring back the Eternal Lover boy-Swayam (Page 3)

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

u said it all deepu...

really we are missing our majnu boy who knows in and out of sharon...

the person who claims that he had done p.hd on her is now seeking help from his friend...

we all can see the change in swayam's characterization from the sharon's  confession day itself...

he is not the swayam we all know... if he is the same person then he should have listened to his heart and go to her house to meet her...

his characterization is changed but not getting the fact that why CV's are hell bent to change his characterization...

everybody in this forum knows that i am reyam fan too along with swaron... 

but believe me... its soo annoying to me since last 2 days... CV's are hell bent to destroy the swayam's character...

i am not demanding the CV's to give SS more screen space but requesting them to give some meaningful and cute SS scenes...

Its been 1 week post confession and we dint even get one exclusive SS scene Dead

I agree and disagree to ur points swathi...they are destroying Swayam's character since long time now...only glimpse of him here and there...may be  to satisfy the fans...i fail to understand why they cant show him true to his character...they have designed the character of Lover boy...

Reyam scenes look forced now...seriously ...

Don't butcher Swayam's character like this..plzzz CVs

Edited by deep_Tanha - 27 June 2013 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

hi deepika...nice postEmbarrassed  i agree with you that swayam the lover boy is missing but what bothers me the most is reyam obsession..I think swayam is pretty skeptical regarding their relationship and thus he does not wanna take any chance, as in this time he has trust issues and he might find it difficult to believe that sharon has fallen in love with REAL swayam...n I dont blame him for thinking this way or for his skepticism...thus for me his confusion is justified to certain extent but he asking to rey is damn irritating and that too every time...he should talk about his issues to sharon..during confession also he spoke about his issue so even sharon needs to do something to make him believe that what is happening is indeed true...she has already slipped into 'pamper me' mode (though it's natural for gal newly in love) . I so wish sharon comes to know this stupid reyam stuff and makes swayam understand what she wants...yesterday stupid boys confused him more by telling lies...though I totally agree swayam has lost his brain and being idiot, Sharon also needs to buck up n fix this issue...I mainly want these 2 talk to each other about their relationship specially after the number of twists n turns they have taken...Confused   I mostly hate cv for keeping them apart and not making them talk...what is this sudden obsession of reyam...why cv have changed  swaron story into shareyam story?Dead   after a point third person becomes a crowd n that point has come...excessive reyam scenes spoiling reyam  n swaron both for me...Sleepy

swaron should have heartfelt talk, that is all I want as of now..talk with each other, not with the rest of the worldConfused

i even didnt understand these 'looser' scenes...was not it swayam angry with sharon for calling him looser? so why he wants to impress her that too when she silently apologizes to him when gals were rejoicing about their win?Confused    past 2 epi were just stupid n senseless...

swayam himself has heard sharon telling his papa that one would not find person like swayam on this earth ..so whay swayam overreacting on this stupid looser drama? these days some things are going over my head ...Ouch

You said it all...seriously the Reyam obssession is annoying...and the Issues..they spoke about...for which he thought sharon may change her mind...so where is the following scens...where Swaron will share their feeling...their doubts..apprehensions about the relationship...they need to talk..share their feelings...steal some moments alone...not just eye locks...they need some time with each other...the looser thing..the impressing sharon thing..is beyond my understanding ...he is already in LOVE with u ...u need to spend time with her...make ur relationship strong
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Originally posted by juili_p

hi deepika...nice postEmbarrassed  i agree with you that swayam the lover boy is missing but what bothers me the most is reyam obsession..I think swayam is pretty skeptical regarding their relationship and thus he does not wanna take any chance, as in this time he has trust issues and he might find it difficult to believe that sharon has fallen in love with REAL swayam...n I dont blame him for thinking this way or for his skepticism...thus for me his confusion is justified to certain extent but he asking to rey is damn irritating and that too every time...he should talk about his issues to sharon..during confession also he spoke about his issue so even sharon needs to do something to make him believe that what is happening is indeed true...she has already slipped into 'pamper me' mode (though it's natural for gal newly in love) . I so wish sharon comes to know this stupid reyam stuff and makes swayam understand what she wants...yesterday stupid boys confused him more by telling lies...though I totally agree swayam has lost his brain and being idiot, Sharon also needs to buck up n fix this issue...I mainly want these 2 talk to each other about their relationship specially after the number of twists n turns they have taken...Confused   I mostly hate cv for keeping them apart and not making them talk...what is this sudden obsession of reyam...why cv have changed  swaron story into shareyam story?Dead   after a point third person becomes a crowd n that point has come...excessive reyam scenes spoiling reyam  n swaron both for me...Sleepy

swaron should have heartfelt talk, that is all I want as of now..talk with each other, not with the rest of the worldConfused

i even didnt understand these 'looser' scenes...was not it swayam angry with sharon for calling him looser? so why he wants to impress her that too when she silently apologizes to him when gals were rejoicing about their win?Confused    past 2 epi were just stupid n senseless...

swayam himself has heard sharon telling his papa that one would not find person like swayam on this earth ..so whay swayam overreacting on this stupid looser drama? these days some things are going over my head ...Ouch

You said it all...seriously the Reyam obssession is annoying...and the Issues..they spoke about...for which he thought sharon may change her mind...so where is the following scens...where Swaron will share their feeling...their doubts..apprehensions about the relationship...they need to talk..share their feelings...steal some moments alone...not just eye locks...they need some time with each other...the looser thing..the impressing sharon thing..is beyond my understanding ...he is already in LOVE with u ...u need to spend time with her...make ur relationship strong

yup true...spending time is must then only they can clear apprehensions...i hope there is some reason behind filler epi otherwise this week is total crap...nothing against gang scenes but instead of reyam overdose they can show swaron...cv have allergy of showing exclusive swaron scene?Angry

_Deepika_

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yup true...spending time is must then only they can clear apprehensions...i hope there is some reason behind filler epi otherwise this week is total crap...nothing against gang scenes but instead of reyam overdose they can show swaron...cv have allergy of showing exclusive swaron scene?Angry
[/QUOTE]

Looks like they have problem in showing sensible scenes...even the gang scene was not meaningful

j_vrushan

Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Totally agree Deeps... Swayam is known to have done PHD on Sharon...talking advice from Rey is okay to some extent...but juts because we love REyam and to add on these scenes adding this kind of nonsense won'e be tolerated... to be honest it would be best if Cv's let Swayam handle Sharon alone and Rey handle Taani..there is no need of spoiling each others story. 

_Deepika_

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehal92

Totally agree Deeps... Swayam is known to have done PHD on Sharon...talking advice from Rey is okay to some extent...but juts because we love REyam and to add on these scenes adding this kind of nonsense won'e be tolerated... to be honest it would be best if Cv's let Swayam handle Sharon alone and Rey handle Taani..there is no need of spoiling each others story. 

Right partner ...i dont know why they want to intermix the tracks of two couples and the outcome is a khichdi...which is not liked by any viewer...i am ok with a smaller Swaron scene which is meaningful ...but not this LOVEGURU track Sleepy
prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Perfect post and totally agreed..Swayam is a brilliant character,He make us fall in love with SwaRon..he gave a unique definition of love..And yes,he is true loverboy..But from last confession part.I really think.That image was lost.He is now dependent on rey to make his love life great.So i also agreed..and want him back..

Prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 27 June 2013 at 11:28pm

_Deepika_

shaanswayam Senior Member
shaanswayam
shaanswayam

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Missing our lover boy so much...

_Deepika_

Go to top