Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Bring back the Eternal Lover boy-Swayam

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hey My Dear Fellow SwaRonians...

How have you been?We all enjoyed SwaRon confession..but post-confession the essence of SwaRon and most importantly Swayam is not there...the same Swayam who can read Sharon like an open book...who waited for her for so long...he is turning towards his friends for suggestions...where is our Swayam- The Eternal Lover boy...

Apart from confession...we are hardly getting scenes where Swayam showers his love on Sharon...we used to feel his love...we could understand his pain..his wait...but here we are getting a random guy asking ideas from his friends to impress his Girl friend...

If we go through these lines...we get nostalgic about Swayam and his unconditional love...Where is he...

*:* "Ill make you fall in love with me Sharon " *:*

*:* "Never say never" *:*

*:* "Correction I AM Possible" *:*

*:* "Tum bohot special ho...hamare first kiss bhi bohot special hoga" *:*

*:* "Pyaar karta hun tumse... bohot pyaar" *:*

*:* "Shaadi is too early yaar...
Par ye baat hai..
Ki agar kissi ka chehra main suraj ki pehli kiran ke saath
dekhna chahta hu... Toh woh Sharon hai...
Ussi ke saath budha hona chahta hu main" *:*

*:* "Tumhe kya lagta hai?
Roz tumhaari college aane ki news mujhe logon se
ya SMS ke though milti hai?...
Jab koi acha lagta hai,
uske baare mein sab apne aap pata chal jata hai Sharon" *:*

*:* "Jisse dekh kar tham jau main raho mein,
Mann kare aajaye woh meri baahon mein...
Mera dream tha jiske saath karna sirf ek dance,
Kya aaj, degi woh mujhe ek chance...
Sharon... Meri Life ka sabse pretty sapna...
Puchunga zarur, kya banayegi woh mujhe apna" *:*

There are many more such moments...such lines...but my point is the essnce of this beautifully written character is lost somewhere ...

We need our Swayam back...and its not about the actors..its the kind of Swaron scenes we are getting...the dialogues ..the script ...

Please Creatives we need proper SwaRon track and screen space ...butchering Swayam 's character is disappointing ...

Please share your views...

Luv
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 27 June 2013 at 10:48am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987Shan_swayampoojavrushanprakriti4umohitmohanty19riddzyeevenusrockzvaishali_mhaskeSaRun_31shaanswayamkamlesh32Nehal92Phosphenesidiot_boxmegsyVruShan_MaNan.vruShan_rocks.sakshibshahsanjana_D3tannuluv_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronyasrigupta.aditi20--Anushka--surbhimathurBeulaSwaRonprateek.007pehlanasha.--Destiny--MrsChandlerBingJJ_HolicShrutikaSwaRonDivine_darkness.Vrushanholic.SwaRon_rocksBhaviJas-TanHaVruShan-swaron9113swathi_swaronsakshi.ekanshcscs---Priya---charmee_sammy-Vishaka-

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Deepu agree...and don't mind bt creative just to add reyam scene give that lame scene again and again...if u want to show ur fav there can b many different way bt including him in luvlife of lovegod is so out of charachter ... majnu if don't know wat his laila need then wat there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Yeah di true m also missing the loverboy.
A boy who made sharon rai prakash fall for him.
Our lover boy jise dkh hmari diva ke knees weak hone lgte h.

The loverboy who takes sharon's breath away.
Loverboy jiske cute antics dkh ke sharon jaise grl ek beat skipp kr dati the.

Nt ths swayam jo bs rey rey rey krta phrt h.

_Deepika_

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hug
bang on post dii...
i m really missing the eternal lover boy swayam...
i really dnt knw wht are cvs upto...i mean they too knw ke swayam se better sharon ko aur koi nai janta n nw they themselves are ignoring this main point of swayam...
n i dnt knw but i m just hating these super lame scenes between reyam...earlier reyam scenes were realy a treat to watch n nw they are super kidish n immature...
i dnt knw why cvs hav degraded swayam's character to such an extend...

Edited by vrushaan - 27 June 2013 at 4:50am

_Deepika_

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
completely agree diClap
jab swayam rey  ke pass advice lene gaya i was likeShockedShocked

swayam sharon ko in and out jaanta hai
he can tell what sharon wants even reading her eyes only
plz koi cvs ko batao ke swayam ne sharon pe pHD ki haiAngry

and the lines you wroteDay Dreaming

plz cvs bring back the eternal lover boyCry

_Deepika_

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
u said it all deepu...

really we are missing our majnu boy who knows in and out of sharon...

the person who claims that he had done p.hd on her is now seeking help from his friend...

we all can see the change in swayam's characterization from the sharon's  confession day itself...

he is not the swayam we all know... if he is the same person then he should have listened to his heart and go to her house to meet her...

his characterization is changed but not getting the fact that why CV's are hell bent to change his characterization...

everybody in this forum knows that i am reyam fan too along with swaron... 

but believe me... its soo annoying to me since last 2 days... CV's are hell bent to destroy the swayam's character...

i am not demanding the CV's to give SS more screen space but requesting them to give some meaningful and cute SS scenes...

Its been 1 week post confession and we dint even get one exclusive SS scene Dead

Edited by swathi_swaron - 27 June 2013 at 4:56am

_Deepika_

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hi deepika...nice postEmbarrassed  i agree with you that swayam the lover boy is missing but what bothers me the most is reyam obsession..I think swayam is pretty skeptical regarding their relationship and thus he does not wanna take any chance, as in this time he has trust issues and he might find it difficult to believe that sharon has fallen in love with REAL swayam...n I dont blame him for thinking this way or for his skepticism...thus for me his confusion is justified to certain extent but he asking to rey is damn irritating and that too every time...he should talk about his issues to sharon..during confession also he spoke about his issue so even sharon needs to do something to make him believe that what is happening is indeed true...she has already slipped into 'pamper me' mode (though it's natural for gal newly in love) . I so wish sharon comes to know this stupid reyam stuff and makes swayam understand what she wants...yesterday stupid boys confused him more by telling lies...though I totally agree swayam has lost his brain and being idiot, Sharon also needs to buck up n fix this issue...I mainly want these 2 talk to each other about their relationship specially after the number of twists n turns they have taken...Confused   I mostly hate cv for keeping them apart and not making them talk...what is this sudden obsession of reyam...why cv have changed  swaron story into shareyam story?Dead   after a point third person becomes a crowd n that point has come...excessive reyam scenes spoiling reyam  n swaron both for me...Sleepy

swaron should have heartfelt talk, that is all I want as of now..talk with each other, not with the rest of the worldConfused

i even didnt understand these 'looser' scenes...was not it swayam angry with sharon for calling him looser? so why he wants to impress her that too when she silently apologizes to him when gals were rejoicing about their win?Confused    past 2 epi were just stupid n senseless...

swayam himself has heard sharon telling his papa that one would not find person like swayam on this earth ..so whay swayam overreacting on this stupid looser drama? these days some things are going over my head ...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavrushan_bellaSwan_--Anushka--surbhimathurswathi_swaron_Deepika_

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
brillient post deepu di i completly agree what u hav said.   

Seriously swayam is lost somewhere...particularlly that essence point are completly lacking. Its verge we have came listerning that senseful dialoge which are lost nw a days..

its not abt the swayam lover only cv are fogeting to give proper scene...after getting exclusive confession...hope cv remainber that swaron is confess couple nw...

And all swaronian dint expect loverboy character like this...
Hope cv again work on swayam essential dialog which are needed as a loverboy..

_Deepika_

Go to top