Krrish 3 Poster !!! breaks all Digital Records !!! - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Hrithik Roshan flew from the US to Hyderabad, to launch what is perhaps the first Bollywood motion poster of his Diwali release, 'Krrish-3', on a popular social networking platform.

And though he is jet lagged, it is hard for the superstar to contain the excitement in his voice. "I'm honoured," he says, adding, "It was the birthday of this mammoth social networking platform and they chose to celebrate this momentous occasion with the launch of our poster."

Hrithik's gamble seems to have paid off. One hundred and twenty million have viewed the poster on the internet and over two lakh comments have poured in. "It's amazing," says the light-eyed actor, who is overwhelmed with the reaction.

He is also happy that he got a chance to see a flash mob β€” that was a part of the celebration. Says he, "The ingenuity of a flash mob is something you must experience. I have seen flash mobs on TV and heard about them, but to actually see one happening right in front of your eyes is a great experience. I got a lot of love from the hundreds of people present and I gave a lot of love."

Hrithik says the overall experience left him feeling more empowered. "Baby Krrish has opened his eyes. From here on, everyone will hand-hold and help him achieve greater heights. I can hardly wait for his journey to begin. We're arriving on Diwali and I'm waiting with bated breath to introduce this superhero to the millions across the world."

A sequel to Krrish, the film has been produced and directed by Rakesh Roshan and has music composed by Rajesh Roshan. Apart from Hrithik in the title role, it also stars Priyanka Chopra, Vivek Oberoi and Kangana Ranaut. Many foreign technicians are part of the project, including action director Tony Ching Siu Tung.

Krrish 3, by FilmKraft, is slated for release around Diwali 2013.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Baby-Krrish-has-opened-his-eyes-Hrithik-Roshan/articleshow/20814421.cms

Originally posted by abinash079

according to thsi artcile it seems that Hritik is in triple role wow thsi si getting mor exciting and yes we still cant say that left side pic is of VO it can be hritik also as he has triple role
wow cant wait for the trailer uff 8th aug is looking very far

triple role matlab rohit krishna and krrish# most superheroes play double roles lyk bruce wayne and batman...clarke kent superaman tony stark iron man so same krishna and krish

Revealed: Hrithik Roshan has triple role in 'Krrish 3'

'Krrish 3' will have Hrithik Roshan in triple role
By ApunKaChoice
Thu, Apr 04, 2013 09:06:41 GMT

Hrithik Roshan is leaving no stone unturned for his big superhero flick Krrish 3, and while his fans are eagerly waiting for the third installment of the superhit franchise, we hear that the actor is playing some interesting characters in the film.

Hrithik Roshan, who will be seen as the superhero Krrish, has a triple role in the film directed by his father Rakesh Roshan . The director is quoted as saying, "He is playing Rohit the father and he also plays Krishna and Krrish." 

Yes, like Krrish 2, Hrithik's boy-next-door avatar is named Krishna, and when he turns a superhero, he becomes the invincible Krrish. The 39-year-old actor also touts the movie as his most ambitious project till date, and is currently deeply involved with the post production work. 

He even announced the release date of the film. It's November 1, and Hrithik Roshan hopes everything comes out well by that time. The movie also boasts of an ensemble star cast featuring the likes of Vivek OberoiKangna Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra

Kangna Ranaut will be seen in the role of superwoman in the film, while Vivek Oberoi plays the villain.
Edited by DB_reloaded - 10 years ago
just love the poster <3 its gonna be super awesome! so cant wait to watch the trailer ☺️
@DB Now i understand the triple role concept!! 
krissh
Krishna
And krissh dad 

Still staring at the poster !!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
Indeed AMAZING <3 Hrithik Roshan is going to rock as always.
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LgwgbGErBU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
looks coolπŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow!! This is going to be huge :)
Wow, seeing Kangi as superwoman will be fun, she will do justice, Hrithik Triple role ? dose zaada hojayega ... but well lets see how it goes 
Originally posted by breezy

Wow, seeing Kangi as superwoman will be fun, she will do justice, Hrithik Triple role ? dose zaada hojayega ... but well lets see how it goes 

its basically double role rohit the dad (krishna and krrish) same lyk bruce wayne and batman
@DB_loaded, thanks so much for clearing that , makes sense, like Krrish in normal life and when he turns into superman ... thanks again 
Originally posted by theprince

MocoCoco
agree the trailer will clear many thing but every super hero film even in hollywood take ideas from other film and with RR for sure we will see that πŸ˜‰

I usually find them different in storylines, but the simple take down the evil villian premise is the same. And all of them go through a personal crisis in the more recent flicks (and prevail in conquering that too), in my opinion. Like in the old Superman series with Chris Reeves (bless his soul), the hero was nearly flawless; however, in the re-booted version a lof of fans/critics had a problem with the ending b/c the traditional Superman doesn't do what he did.

I'm sure the premise will be the same like HR takes down an evil guy and justice prevails, but I don't wanna see special effects recycled or exact storylines. That's what I meant, originally. But then I changed my mind b/c you're right it's too early to say anything  from just the first look.