Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twisted Wedding ,Chp-5. PG-124! Thread #2 link-pg1 (Page 140)

PoojaSheth Goldie
PoojaSheth
PoojaSheth

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
nice part...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi12

khanmadiha Groupbie
khanmadiha
khanmadiha

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
amazing

aashi12

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

At the night of 12.31 am rather than sleeping I'm reading here your story first chapter and rofling, can't control my laughROFL, it is good my dad went to attend a wedding of his friends daughter in Hyderabad otherwise he would have thought Y in the hell I'm laughing looking at Laptop and will surely confirm his doubt about me having a non existence boy friend and I'm chatting with him right now in FB or skype or by any other means in net,than what straight what band baja bharath for me the next instant with his chosen guyOuch...Aman Budhi Mausi, La Dhanno, Khushi Basanthi and Arnav Gabbar.LOL...this is so funny I never in my life enjoyed the real sholay dialogues the extent the way I'm liking thisClap

the great ASR woke up late and to top of that the clients son lost his tooth so the deal got cancelled to next month lol...R you going to tell me Samba is Anjali or Akash by any means...

Now you forgot your girl friend Nanav...the next update it all cleared to be her prank...All the ARians are in a state of shock, and lol Aman and La's argument over dhanno and bhudi mausi...

the security guards are funny and HP is harry potter...hahaha Arnav is surely gonna blast to see her hugging every person rather than him...bang on as I guessed which is obvious to every one Arnav surely was jealous to see Khushi hugging every one except him...Mami want to swim during earth quakeROFL

aashi12

Amiarisme Goldie
Amiarisme
Amiarisme

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
res
unres
arnav monologue in the start were so interesting.
ahh mystery behind coming to india, whts khushi's family history i am curious to knw tht.
oh my she is already engaged never expected tht :( ab kia hoga?

Edited by Amiarisme - 29 August 2013 at 2:30pm

aashi12

aashi12 IF-Rockerz
aashi12
aashi12

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs_2706

At the night of 12.31 am rather than sleeping I'm reading here your story first chapter and rofling, can't control my laughROFL, it is good my dad went to attend a wedding of his friends daughter in Hyderabad otherwise he would have thought Y in the hell I'm laughing looking at Laptop and will surely confirm his doubt about me having a non existence boy friend and I'm chatting with him right now in FB or skype or by any other means in net,than what straight what band baja bharath for me the next instant with his chosen guyOuch...Aman Budhi Mausi, La Dhanno, Khushi Basanthi and Arnav Gabbar.LOL...this is so funny I never in my life enjoyed the real sholay dialogues the extent the way I'm liking thisClap

the great ASR woke up late and to top of that the clients son lost his tooth so the deal got cancelled to next month lol...R you going to tell me Samba is Anjali or Akash by any means...

Now you forgot your girl friend Nanav...the next update it all cleared to be her prank...All the ARians are in a state of shock, and lol Aman and La's argument over dhanno and bhudi mausi...

the security guards are funny and HP is harry potter...hahaha Arnav is surely gonna blast to see her hugging every person rather than him...bang on as I guessed which is obvious to every one Arnav surely was jealous to see Khushi hugging every one except him...Mami want to swim during earth quakeROFL

i totally understand! if it were my elder sister laughing in the middle of night with her laptop in her hands, my daddy surely would have done the sameLOLLOL

and i'm glad this SS is you Non - existent friend!

ask me, I've never seen Sholay completely, I've seen it in parts! but i enjoyed writing it!

and Thanks for such a beautiful comment! really it made me smile more and more..

well Aakash is Our Sambha.. you see Anjali rules over Gabbar aka Arnav, so she can't be SambhaWinkWink

Do continue reading, i would love to read your comments!Big smile

thanx again!Embarrassed
aashi12 IF-Rockerz
aashi12
aashi12

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiarisme

res
unres
arnav monologue in the start were so interesting.
ahh mystery behind coming to india, whts khushi's family history i am curious to knw tht.
oh my she is already engaged never expected tht :( ab kia hoga?

Khushi's family history would be out soon, along with  Arnav's!
and ab kya hoga? - for that you'll have to read the next parts which are on the new thread!WinkWink

thanks for your comment!Embarrassed

MeenuCrazyPanda

yogini18 Senior Member
yogini18
yogini18

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
loved it

aashi12

sierapomeroy Senior Member
sierapomeroy