Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Is ArVi reunioun track started? why givin credit? (Page 2)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
whenever TRP increase then arvi track start automatically for this forum  only LOL not for trp people Wink
and when TRP decrease then people able to understand that cvs are tricking them  thats why people not watch this show LOL and trp decrease  LOL 
and when TRP decrease drastically then its because of onir and PuNIR AS THEY getting lots of screen space LOL
and when TRP increase then its for others not for PuNIR LOL

last week was about onir only and arcana , purvi got lots of screen space .

but story is main problem . TRP increase for story and TRP decrease for story .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiafreenaamna

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by SaifdeIPKKND

Originally posted by aathya

ya right v dont wanna give credit thats why v give credit to story when trp is icreses and blame arvi when trp decreases.. dude if u wanna discuss abt trp and trcks discuss in trp thread..

Just check my post properly dearLOLLOL

i postd it befre u edited your postLOLLOL

LOL same answer LOL

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 27 June 2013 at 4:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFankandykandysmiley20aathya

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

you guys are telling ArVi reunion takes TRP to 2.5 but I didnt see nothing like that last week. Last week was all about Onir's revelation, Ovi sends divorce paper to Arjun, Purvi's missing and Arjun finds her. Flasback of ArViEmbarrassedSoham brings Purvi back home and then Archana slaps Onir, ArMan scenes and their concern for Purvi, Soham love for her sister, Arjun slaps Onir,  Archana and Purvi scene, Onir positivity and  sacrifice for PurviLOLLOLLOL These all happened in last week episode so where is ArVi's reunion track? Please do tell me.

Last week show totally focus on Onir, Purvi and Archana got lots of screen space.

Now you guys gonna tell me am Onir's fan and dislike my post. IT just that you guys dont want to give the whole team credit.

dis is I call fair post n fair judjment... Clap

thanks a lot but truth is truth, people have to accept somedayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
people accept kare na kare but i think cvs accept kar chuke hai thats y they kept onir positive..aur yeh dekhke unki aankhe aur khulegi..ita been such a long time PR got 2.5 trps..

ShaktifanSwati

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Dude There were Arvi scenes in that week and btw Onir's revaltion can take to ArVi reunion!! Not just ArVi, archana and onir are also responsible for the trp gain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonAshaNegiFanSaiflicioussmiley20pallavi25

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged

you guys are telling ArVi reunion takes TRP to 2.5 but I didnt see nothing like that last week. Last week was all about Onir's revelation, Ovi sends divorce paper to Arjun, Purvi's missing and Arjun finds her. Flasback of ArViEmbarrassedSoham brings Purvi back home and then Archana slaps Onir, ArMan scenes and their concern for Purvi, Soham love for her sister, Arjun slaps Onir,  Archana and Purvi scene, Onir positivity and  sacrifice for PurviLOLLOLLOL These all happened in last week episode so where is ArVi's reunion track? Please do tell me.

Last week show totally focus on Onir, Purvi and Archana got lots of screen space.

Now you guys gonna tell me am Onir's fan and dislike my post. IT just that you guys dont want to give the whole team credit.

And am not indicating that ArVi gives low TRPs. ArVi scene was there last week in Wednesday maybe after that Thurs-Fri TRP is also good that means people have no prob with ArVi. TRP didnt affected after all
We are not saying Trps have increased coz Arvi are reuniting.we are giving credit to team effort 
and also story moving towards their reunion .By the way even today,s article says that story 
Is getting better and stronger with favoured ArVi reunion track. Pl. read the article .
Moreover,such posts are instigating fights between fan groups

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanAnAvidReaderpallavi25

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Dude u can discuss all this here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643827

btw Onir revealation track,Arjun Ovi divorce dont u think all this will lead to ArVi reunioun..?
Btw m giving credit to those Epic slaps..trp increased coz of Slapathon LOL

btw Onir revealation track,Arjun Ovi divorce dont u think all this will lead to ArVi reunioun..?

got the points now why you gives the creditBig smile maybe they might reunites but who know that Mahaan Purvi goes back to Onir after learning is goodness. she might deceive Arjun once againConfused

ShaktifanSwati

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Dude u can discuss all this here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643827

Btw m giving credit to those Epic slaps..trp increased coz of Slapathon LOL

got the points now why you gives the creditBig smile maybe they might reunites but who know that Mahaan Purvi goes back to Onir after learning is goodness. she might deceive Arjun once againConfused

well for that (chorifying someone's line) lets wait and watch Wink

Go to top