Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixTears thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I never knew Mamacita means beautiful or sexy lady as "Mamacita" is one of my favorite restaurant in San Francisco, I always thought of it something related to a food item. Beautiful OS Vanhi, just amazing. Capturing the whole scenario in one update was wonderful, great idea and loved the way you wrote. Simply superb 😊

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
I loved it!! 👏

This was written so beautifully. Khushi's transition from jeans to saris, girl to woman, friendship to love was very nicely done. I loved her character. I fell in love with this Arnav, he was protective about Khushi, when he loved her, he wanted to wait till she finished her studies, when he came to know that she loves somebody else he put her love above his and when family forced him to marry her he loved her wholeheartedly and won her heart.

Very nicely written.
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kar_bunny

Hey girl..!!!

You did it... You made me move my butt and creat an accout in this whatever forum it is, just so I will be able to thank you here.

That is incridibly cute, girl, neither because of your dedication note nor your way of expressing confused emotions, but it made me remember all those days where we (my Mamacita and I) tried to overcome all those obstacles... Reading this made me smile by the end, the way you woeved my story with your characters. I know you are a writer but now, I must give you a standing ovation... I promise, hereafter, to let you spend time in writing without disturbing.

Coming to the story, though it has Mamacita's emotions, I can feel her confused feelings and sufferings. It has been real, and... no words to express. The way you expressed her hatred, her love as a best friend, her pain when he is in pain, and the way she accepted him without second thoughts, leaving everything and everyone behind...

When you said you wanted to pen this down, I was scared that you will have it in the exact same way, but now, as I read it, this is what not I expected at the end. I was expecting the way she accepted him as her husband... more of the way she felt when he avoided her even after wedding, thinking that she still isn't ready to let go off her past... f**king shit that I am to avoid Mamacita... I am not going to repeat the thing ever again, I swear...

Over all, I have only few words to say and that is... I love you, girl...!!!

Now stop grinning, girl. And that dance too... and don't stay here for long... You don't know how your hubby is missing you all the day ;)

Good night, darling.

Your Bunny

I am glad you liked it, but the way you dropped it here, just for me, made it so special. And you didn't even inform me regarding this. You let it be, let me find your comment along with others. Thank you so much, Bunny, for moving your butt... ;)

What can I say to you in this way? I hope you had a great time reading this, remembering this... You and your Mamacita are common to find but no one would ever replace you guys. You are so special to me that I am ready to do anything.. Though I want a huge FF based on your story, I think it is toopersonal to share in this form... but yet here I was, posted the most important phase in your life and I am glad you gave your consent for doing so...

And yeah, you gave your word in front of my friends here, that you will let me spend time inwriting. Do keep it in mind, or else, these friends will torture you to death... ;)

I know, I know... My Hubby is missing me.. I am missing him too...

You know me too well, isn't it..? That I will grin with your comment..

Thank you so much for doing this, against your will, to make me happy. I will tell your Mamacita to take care of you and love you, despite you being ungentlemanly types.

I love you too...

Vanhi

Edited by Vanhi_Karthikey - 10 years ago
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! lovely  OS  
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

NOTE

Hello all,

Thank you so much for the response. This story is so close to my heart and happened to people in my life. I am happy you all liked it to this extent.

Yes, as I mentioned the very first post, this happened in real and the guy (who loved this Mamacita) commented it on the thread, surprising me in the process. I would like to thank him for such a special gesture... Bunny, you can just drop your word in my mobile, or personally. There is no need to do anything against your will but I am way too happy that you did it, for me. That shows how much you love me... :)

As far coming to the word "Mamacita"... I did mention in the first post in this thread... some of you are not aware of the meaning, here, I am telling again guys..

Mamacita means little Mummy, which might be used not exactly to mothers but to a woman who takes care of a person and gives advices (just like mothers do)... and the word also used by a man to describe his girl, or a beautiful or sexy girl... (but the same word might be considered as a vulger form when a man calls this to a stranger woman who is passing on the road)... the word is generally ised by men to women in a harmless flirting manner..

Hope it is clear now. Thank you so much for tuning my works and making me a successful writer...

Love you all

Vanhi 

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are really fantastic writer and I love your writing very much.
Keep writing like this.
Love you.
crazymg.04 thumbnail
Loved arnav's mamacita.👏
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tat was a beautiful os:)
jus loved it
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail