Balika Vadhu

TB: Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya - Page 4

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: samvi.

yeah right sumi is a nodding cow. What's the point in making faces? This is what she did most of the times when she disliked something but that doesn't make her a less important person in that family. If it were me,I would make sure that the person is out. Why the hell would I risk my son's life for a stranger that too when he has no fault in it? Of course they can arrange some safe place for gangs.they can't keep providing homes for all the needy! Actually the whole family should sit and discuss about this instead of dividing into groups where one group feels it will be okay and one person making faces.

In serials people don't discuss important thing in family. If any discussion takes place (like recently in Shekhar family), the sane voices will get supressed and irrational views are accepted. More than Singh family, Ganga should be thinking about her and her son's future. What does she thinks? She should remain dependent on Singhs till one day she miraculously becomes a qualified nurse? And thereafter she will work only in Jaitsar hospital?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra123 thumbnail
What is wrong if Ganga is excited about jagyas birthday. It is clear that DS told about it and Ganga proposed and everyone accepted. Atleast she doesnot have a Agenda like anandi when she planned for shivs birthday. Poor ashima gave all the info needed to  anandi and DS made good use of it to trap shiv. Ganga is not a schemer like DS and anandi. I don't see anything wrong in it at all.. Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Libra123

What is wrong if Ganga is excited about jagyas birthday. It is clear that DS told about it and Ganga proposed and everyone accepted. Atleast she doesnot have a Agenda like anandi when she planned for shivs birthday. Poor ashima gave all the info needed to  anandi and DS made good use of it to trap shiv. Ganga is not a schemer like DS and anandi. I don't see anything wrong in it at all..

If I remember correctly, Anandi did not plan/suggested to celebrate Shiv's birthday, DS was scheming not Anandi. Here Ganga herself is excited  and planning for Jagya's birthday - DS did not tell her to make preparations like she told to Anandi. Moreover, DS planned the birthday bash in her own house, if Anandi planned it at Shekhar's house then we could have compared Shiv's birthday with this. Ganga is living with Singhs, she is not earning and is not a family member, thats why it looks odd. Edited by SPuja - 10 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Anandi is not a doodh peethe bachchi to not understand DS scheme.  They are throwing a surprise for a paraya mard at their home and anandi is doing arthi and tika for paraya mard just like sanchi did for jagya. Atleast jagya is not as paraya to sanchi as shiv was to anandi.. No one had a problem then with what anandi did then why problem when Ganga is doing something good for her benefactor.moreover DS and jagya told her to feel it like her own house.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow I will love if any dance sequenc happen in birthday. Why not Ganga cellebrate? She passed her exams so big thing for her now she can make a better currier. Sumi ko hate karte karte we are behaving like her and seeing the situation from her point of view. Dont worry Ganga very soon leav haweli and then we got some JaGan scenes in Hospital only.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPuja

If I remember correctly, Anandi did not plan/suggested to celebrate Shiv's birthday, DS was scheming not Anandi. Here Ganga herself is excited  and planning for Jagya's birthday - DS did not tell her to make preparations like she told to Anandi. Moreover, DS planned the birthday bash in her own house, if Anandi planned it at Shekhar's house then we could have compared Shiv's birthday with this. Ganga is living with Singhs, she is not earning and is not a family member, thats why it looks odd. 

Even I found Gangs's excitement little bit OTT. But by looking at her nature it looks ok. I feel she is quite innocent, and very clear hearted, this is how typical village people are.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anandi is not a doodh peethe bachchi to not understand DS scheme.  They are throwing a surprise for a paraya mard at their home and anandi is doing arthi and tika for paraya mard just like sanchi did for jagya. Atleast jagya is not as paraya to sanchi as shiv was to anandi.. No one had a problem then with what anandi did then why problem when Ganga is doing something good for her benefactor.moreover DS and jagya told her to feel it like her own house.

This trapping of Shiv is one of the worst episodes in BV. Shiv might have had feelings for anandi, but the way they ambushed Shiv with anandi was really embarrassing. Sending anandi with tiffin for a man who is staying alone, calling him for dinner with ulterior motives. It is almost like honeytrap.
But anandi was helpless as dadisa was almost overpowering her.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Had you seen that episode carefully, you would'nt have missed that Anandi was not doing that at her will. She was not at all ready, but was forced to do so by DS. Even all other family members were not comfortable with that idea.
Here Sanchi is doing the arti on her own, almost throwing it on Jagya. Its totally unfair to compare Sanchi's situation with Anandi's situation at that time.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is the ill mentality of our socity. When a divorcy girl or a girl like Ganga's situation do somthing like normal girls do. (i mean how can a divorcy behave like a noramal girl?? She is not a normal girl ) why she is so happy? Why she is so sad? Why she wore this typ cloth? Why she is doing this? why she is doing that? She dosnt has her own life na. Ganga is not doing anithing to impress someone its her nature. Plus she is happy and excited for her future. If she is tring to be happy tring to forget her past whats bad in this.? She wanted to leav but DS stoped her. When she will be able to live alone she herself leav Haweli. She has a 1yr kid she has to think of his safty too.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How is Ganga's excitement OTT ?
Ganga was happy to have passed in her exams and she felt all this was because of Jagya...this b'day surprise would be like a way for her to thank Jagya for all the help he gave...we may feel Ganga is doing everything OTT but i don't...Ganga was killed by Ratan and she had no hope left in her...she was brought in such bright atmosphere and was given hope for her child...a mother who never thought will be able to give her son proper home and education is now able to see her dream coming true will obviously feel great for the family who give shelter to her...what Singhs did is truly impossible for anyone...Ganga s no way related to them yet they treat her like a family...for her getting compared with Anandi is not irritation but an honour because Anandi is daughter of Singhs and they are giving equal status to her with their own daughter...they did not just gave Ganga shelter but love and care and hope of brighter future...Ganga knows what can happen if leaves Haveli...Ratan is after her like a cat after mouse...her child is blooming in such lovely environment...for Ganga Singhs are almost equal to God...in this cruel world where inhumanity lies in every corner it's a blessing to have shelter and protection of such family

it's very easy to say Ganga should be independent but even becoming independent needs someone helps...Anandi was head of Jaitsar and educated but we all know that if Singhs and Shiv would not have been there for her she would have never regained that confidence in life and herself she has now...even with so much confidence she them for support and care to guide her...everyone needs someone or the other in every walk of life...Ganga is not so educated and strong to fight against Ratan and cruel world alone...just because one person suddenly acting weird does not mean Ganga is losing self-respect...if Ganga suddenly leaves haveli even after Dadisa and Jagya's request it will be insult to them

As a mother Sumitra's fear is correct but how can she simply throw out Ganga...it was her family who gave her hope and everything...now leaving Ganga is midway will be cruel to her...it will be equal to Shiv leaving Anandi after giving so much hope and new life to her...if Sumitra wants Ganga out of her house then provide another alternative for her protection...it's was Singhs who brought Ganga so it's their responsibility to find her proper security if they are getting her out their house...Ganga always wanted to leave Haveli after her education but Singhs made her stay here and gave her hope so why break her dreams like this...it's not Ganga's fault if Sumitra was not prepared for the danger which lied ahead in helping Ganga
Edited by libsrocks - 10 years ago