Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TB: Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya (Page 2)

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ Spuja - yeah i think CVs will have to find a way to take G2 out of teh haveli. Then later they can show that Sumi has changed and J wants G2 as his wife. That way her pride and self-respect will be maintained plus it would feel that J-G2 will be marrying out mutual consent and love, not out of force or obligation.

G2's current status at Singhs is getting weird 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434SPuja

Dhruti_rocks434 Goldie
Dhruti_rocks434
Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
The line itself written wrongly. Its obvious Ganga only doing preparation for Jagya bdy on Ds's order. Its common scens she cant throw party herself. And now she will pass the exams means she can leav BH. And I know she will do this very soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29leavesandwavestiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Why should she celebrate his b'day? who is he of hers?

Isn't the continuous humiliation by sumitra not enough for her? Why is she even living there where even her child has no respect ? There must be some women's home in a nearby village where she can move. 

Any woman with self-respect would spit on sumitra's face and walk out instead of screaming at mannu and crying and saying I will clean the floor. 

If she is celebrating his b'day, then she is as shameless as sanchi...first time I felt disgust towards her.

And sumitra will be just as shyam's uncle if jagya decides to marry ganga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hate sumitra for behaving badly with mannu. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVShinyatiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I pray for Gauri's entry. To teach sumitra a lesson. To remove all romantic feelings in sanchi and ganga. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaShinya_goofyCat_aparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I pray for Gauri's entry. To teach sumitra a lesson. To remove all romantic feelings in sanchi and ganga. 

Seriously, its better they bring back Gauri back and keep these two despo women, Sanchi and Ganga, away from jagya. Just not able to see women shown as despos in this show...Angry

Hate to see Ganga in her present form, desperate for Jagya's attention!... The other despo is a mental case. Gauri was at least a normal woman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Thanks for sharing Tanya.

Why is Ganga throwing a party for Jagya? Basically what is her status at Singhs that she is going over board with Singhs' lives? I am questioning this, because Sumi clearly does not like Ganga and she has told this directly to her, so she should not be worried about how to get out of haveli and manage her own life rather than deeply involving herself in haveli's private matters. I like Ganga and she is a noble soul with good intentions but yet her decision making pertaining to Singh household does not sound right at this stage.

Maahi is right. if it is one-sided love what is the point of talking to J about it. I only hope that we get to see Sa's rejection by J in the end. 

rightly said...instead of throwing parties...she should concentrate on her life and get out of BH as soon as possible after knowing sumi's reaction..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshasamvi.leavesandwavesaparnauma

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Ganga is not throwing party for jagya!The title is wrong.She doesn't earn so its obvious she can't throw a party.I think when Ganga got to know about jagya's birthday she gave the idea to singhs and then ds must have given the responsibility to her as she does most of the work in haveli and also she has given the idea.For sumi ganga can't decline the love and care she got from the rest of the family and go away from there.There is nothing to bash Ganga.She has self respect and she is grateful so she is not taking it at hurt what sumi is saying.And even if she want to leave will jagya and ds let her leave!She tried it once but jagya and ds hold her back.So how can she say that she wants to leave haveli!What will she say!That sumi is toturing her so she is leaving!If she say I don't want to live here then obviously ds and jagya once again blackmail her.And suppose she is saying now I am passed so I will not live here!What will singhs think.Ganga is showing attitude!Ungrateful!Plz,preparing for birthday doesn't mean throwing birthday party.Lets watch the episode first then react.Titles are most of the time wrong.

Edited by shankythebest - 28 June 2013 at 5:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123KiranlovSritileavesandwavesBeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top