Balika Vadhu

TB: Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya - Page 2

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Why should she celebrate his b'day? who is he of hers?

Isn't the continuous humiliation by sumitra not enough for her? Why is she even living there where even her child has no respect ? There must be some women's home in a nearby village where she can move. 

Any woman with self-respect would spit on sumitra's face and walk out instead of screaming at mannu and crying and saying I will clean the floor. 

If she is celebrating his b'day, then she is as shameless as sanchi...first time I felt disgust towards her.

And sumitra will be just as shyam's uncle if jagya decides to marry ganga.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hate sumitra for behaving badly with mannu. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I pray for Gauri's entry. To teach sumitra a lesson. To remove all romantic feelings in sanchi and ganga. 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-leavesandwaves

I pray for Gauri's entry. To teach sumitra a lesson. To remove all romantic feelings in sanchi and ganga. 

Seriously, its better they bring back Gauri back and keep these two despo women, Sanchi and Ganga, away from jagya. Just not able to see women shown as despos in this show...😡

Hate to see Ganga in her present form, desperate for Jagya's attention!... The other despo is a mental case. Gauri was at least a normal woman.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Missesha

Thanks for sharing Tanya.

Why is Ganga throwing a party for Jagya? Basically what is her status at Singhs that she is going over board with Singhs' lives? I am questioning this, because Sumi clearly does not like Ganga and she has told this directly to her, so she should not be worried about how to get out of haveli and manage her own life rather than deeply involving herself in haveli's private matters. I like Ganga and she is a noble soul with good intentions but yet her decision making pertaining to Singh household does not sound right at this stage.

Maahi is right. if it is one-sided love what is the point of talking to J about it. I only hope that we get to see Sa's rejection by J in the end. 

rightly said...instead of throwing parties...she should concentrate on her life and get out of BH as soon as possible after knowing sumi's reaction..😕
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ganga is not throwing party for jagya!The title is wrong.She doesn't earn so its obvious she can't throw a party.I think when Ganga got to know about jagya's birthday she gave the idea to singhs and then ds must have given the responsibility to her as she does most of the work in haveli and also she has given the idea.For sumi ganga can't decline the love and care she got from the rest of the family and go away from there.There is nothing to bash Ganga.She has self respect and she is grateful so she is not taking it at hurt what sumi is saying.And even if she want to leave will jagya and ds let her leave!She tried it once but jagya and ds hold her back.So how can she say that she wants to leave haveli!What will she say!That sumi is toturing her so she is leaving!If she say I don't want to live here then obviously ds and jagya once again blackmail her.And suppose she is saying now I am passed so I will not live here!What will singhs think.Ganga is showing attitude!Ungrateful!Plz,preparing for birthday doesn't mean throwing birthday party.Lets watch the episode first then react.Titles are most of the time wrong.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-shankythebest

Ganga is not throwing party for jagya!The title is wrong.She doesn't earn so its obvious she can't throw a party.I think when Ganga got to know about jagya's birthday she gave the idea to singhs and then ds must have given the responsibility to her as she does most of the work in havely and also she has given the idea.For sumi ganga can't decline the love and care she got from the rest of the family and go away from their.There is nothing to bash Ganga.She has self respect and she is grateful so she is not taking it at hurt what sumi is saying.And even if she want to leave will jagya and ds let her to leave!She tried it once but jagya and ds hold her back.So how can she say that she wants to leave haveli!What will she say!That sumi is toturing her so she is leaving!If she say I don't want to live here then obviously ds and jagya once again blackmail her.Prepering for birthday doesn't mean throwing birthday party.Lets watch the episode first then react.

you are right Shanky does Ganga even know when is Jagaya's birthday ? its common sense DS must have told her and then along with DS she decided to have a party for him DS trusts Ganga so much she already said to her  on Jagaya 's wedding i will get all preparations done from your hands only because you do everything so well so she is obviously doing on DS's order  and permission Whats big horrible mistake she is doing making something special for her benefactor on his special day who did so much for her ?

Who was Shiv to Anandi when she  along with DS  was celebrating his birthday in her house doing his arti ? DS asked her and she did so why making issue for  Ganga here ?Ganga has more reasons than Anandi there 

we start being negative about everything without seeing  especially regarding Jagaya Ganga remember the bike scene O God storm came here of negative remarks but when seen Lol all negative remark givers  were  quiet 

Coming to Ganga leaving the house she tried to leave DS stopped her Sumitra dislikes her but what about rest family Ganga can't leave breaking their hearts because they don't want her to leave but some day she will try to leave taking their permission For now she is staying there for their's sake Jagaya brought her in home DS kept her in home how she can leave breaking their hearts when she clearly know they don't want  her to leave  she will disrespect them ?and where she will go ?currently she is not self sufficient neither she can earn much what she will do mop people's floors and get bread for her child She is not full fledged nurse now so what she really can do Whole Jaitser is not her friend they will keep her in their houses Yeah Jagaya can help her here arrange a separate place for her , ask Lal Singh's family to keep her with them or Gulli 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I agree that we cannot equate ganga with sanchi. If she goes out with the child, she maybe raped and killed along with mannu. the world outside is too cruel.

Sumitra is a very important person of the haveli. If she does not like Ganga to stay at her home then so be it. She did not protest against this when J brought  Ganga home. She was all for it! But when they beat her son and wanted to kill him, sumi started worrying which is fair enough. Mothers care that much!  Here Ganga does not have to get out of haveli. she has to think of ways to get out. Simply crying on hearing Sumi's words and then jumping with excitement about J's birthday shows that she is compromising her self respect which is not expected from her. 
This content was originally posted by-leavesandwaves

I agree that we cannot equate ganga with sanchi. If she goes out with the child, she maybe raped and killed along with mannu. the world outside is too cruel.

Ganga was prepared to live alone with mannu. she ran away from RAT. Meeting J was just a coincidence.  It's not like she had J all her life..