India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TB: Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya!

Jagya's birthday celebrations going on in Balika Vadhu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434lovesunshineleavesandwavesBeautifulSoul_sush_MagicalParitiny15-Swetha-

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Mahi is right...why talk and make issue of one sided love...idiotic shekhars...congrats Ganga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434leavesandwavestiny15

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Wow !! So Shiv and Jagya share birthdays too besides Anandi Tongue
How sweet Embarrassed
Why do I feel JaGa are following same track as AnSh of 2012...At this rate we might see a month long JaGa wedding in dec Embarrassed
Current AnSh anyways dont have anything to do other than nodding and standing in a corner...They will be reduced to another Shyam Sugna soon...BV has got new leads now Tongue

Edited by nniks - 27 June 2013 at 4:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chytralibsrocks_goofyCat_

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Jagya will get a 440 volt jhatka and yet another panga as a "gift" on his birthday!

Shekhars have lost it! Angry Why talk to Jagya if he is not into her? Maahi is the only one talking sense!

Anandi is silent because this is a maha-murky matter for her. Shiv? What happened to him? He can't guide his sister? Or drive sense into her? How come he doesn't disagree? Why so reluctant? What's stopping him? He's also blind in her laad for Sanchi? He acts strict in matters relating to only his wife?! Why not take a solid step in guiding his sister in major decisions of her life?! Confused

Alok, Daddu and CM? What befell them?

Ira? How come she bowed down for sake of Sanchi's "happiness" when it's clear that neither Sanchi nor Jagya can be happy in this alliance?

Did Sanchi threaten suicide that Shekhars are acting this way?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshalibsrocksBeautifulSoul_leavesandwavesaparnaumatiny15

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I'm guessing they just want jagya to reject her properly so sanchi can move on, otherwise there was no need to talk to jagya. Sanchi is stubborn she needs the jolt to bring her back to earth.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshasamvi.zephyr29atominisBeautifulSoul_leavesandwavesaparnaumatiny15

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaShinyahisusmitaatominisaparnauma

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanya.

Why is Ganga throwing a party for Jagya? Basically what is her status at Singhs that she is going over board with Singhs' lives? I am questioning this, because Sumi clearly does not like Ganga and she has told this directly to her, so she should not be worried about how to get out of haveli and manage her own life rather than deeply involving herself in haveli's private matters. I like Ganga and she is a noble soul with good intentions but yet her decision making pertaining to Singh household does not sound right at this stage.

Maahi is right. if it is one-sided love what is the point of talking to J about it. I only hope that we get to see Sa's rejection by J in the end. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mythicalsamvi.SPujazephyr29hisusmitaaparnaumaHemaG

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Thanks for sharing Tanya.

Why is Ganga throwing a party for Jagya? Basically what is her status at Singhs that she is going over board with Singhs' lives? I am questioning this, because Sumi clearly does not like Ganga and she has told this directly to her, so she should not be worried about how to get out of haveli and manage her own life rather than deeply involving herself in haveli's private matters. I like Ganga and she is a noble soul with good intentions but yet her decision making pertaining to Singh household does not sound right at this stage.

Maahi is right. if it is one-sided love what is the point of talking to J about it. I only hope that we get to see Sa's rejection by J in the end. 
Agree. I posted similar views in some other thread. The whole issue of Ganga living with the Singhs is wrong. How can someone who is not related to the family can involve so much in family affairs? Why can't Ganga thinks of becoming self-sufficient (does she already knows that she will become bahu of this house, so she just have to become like Anandi No. 2 ? ). If she is not earning, how can she throw a party and that too in the house where Jagya is living with his family- if a party is to be thrown, it should be by DS or Sumi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.angelic8219Misseshamythicalhisusmitaaparnauma

Go to top