Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

<font color="#000033">But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.πŸ˜†... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.🀣</font>

Ok now I really want to kill the writers! How can they have evil win? What is the point of Ajmer again?

Poor Asad - these writers are after his life. They gave him a tragic childhood and now this?!?
Originally posted by hsvs

LOL, Vicky...Bechara Asad. Itni badi sazaa all because of his blind faith? Not fair at all.

This explains the ban of media on the sets! 

Yep. Laakh buraaiyaan ho Asad meinn, he does not deserve to marry someone like Tanveer. And what is the point of it all if Asad and Zoe are going to be miserable.But yes, it can also open Zoe's gateway into Siddiqui house and Ayaan's entry. One has to see how all this plays out.😊
Originally posted by delena90

Ok now I really want to kill the writers! How can they have evil win? What is the point of Ajmer again?

Poor Asad - these writers are after his life. They gave him a tragic childhood and now this?!?

Its better to watch the show. Writers are taking poetic justice on Asad too seriously. πŸ˜†... dekhte hainn. Zoe kahiin Khan Mansion se nikalkar seedha Siddiqui House na pahonch jaaye.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

You will have to see how this plays out. Because as per what has been shot Zoe will find out Tanveer's truth and Tanveer will attempt to kill Zoe. Asad is supposed to save Zoe and the last article mentioned that they will be uniting. So, lets see.πŸ˜†
Man this will be so tragicπŸ˜† How does the Ajmer track even fit into all this?πŸ˜† I do have a feeling they are speculating cos they keep writing contradicting stuffπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by delena90

If this is true, it is disgusting! By showing evil win over good in a holy place like Ajmer, the writers are openly disrespecting the sentiments of many people...

But lets watch... surely Gul Khan wont be so stupid to do that.

As for the point of Ajmer -- in case they wanted a nice outdoor location outside their sets, they could have just chosen any other place - a cooler one at that so that the actors wont have gotten fried! 
Let me be honest I don't care if they are sticking to zoyaan happening but at least work that set in without destroying all characters! Asad just does not deserve this. Why the f**k (sorry about the language) should he lose the love of hi life?? Yeah he is judgmental but he was changing, he was learning isn't that the point???

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

guys..ever cross ur minds that Asad never goes to Ajmer to look for Zoya...he goes to purge his sins and maybe Tanveer tags along...saying something on the lines of 'khaala gunah mujhse bhi hua hai, mujhe bhi jaana chahiye'...because if they show him running it seems he spots zoya accidently...

Unless dilshaads brain has also taken a hike she will never allow a unmarried pair who have slept together go to a holy shrine like Ajmer dargah together with no other chaperone.  It looks like this but I am hoping that Gul is not forgetting the significance of this place and that they come separately.
So if Tanveer is going with Asad to Ajmer, then what the eff was the HYPE about the Ajmer track??

And as oer the latest article, JaaNu are going to marry and Zoya is going back to NY!!

WOW! Just wow!!

*Slow Clap*
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Man this will be so tragicπŸ˜† How does the Ajmer track even fit into all this?πŸ˜† I do have a feeling they are speculating cos they keep writing contradicting stuffπŸ˜† 

Its close to the original synopsis but in that Asad does not marry the pious girl and her gold digger status is revealed by Zoe and Ayaan. Besides, Surbhi and Amrapali have shot the confrontation scene where Zoe knows that Asad is innocent. So, whatever the article is saying is kind of half baked. Still, Asad is guilty and he had told Tanveer that he will try to protect her honour as he is responsible.πŸ˜†
Why doesn't karma bite vamps ever? Why is poetic justice left for good persons?