Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 6)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Jinko skip karna hai karo. Let your Remotes do the talking, cause as per the TRPs i never see you guys doing as such. 

Soory to sound rude but i couldnt help it. 

They will still watch it. Pseudo intellectuals trying hard to prove that they are so above this mundane stuff while the reality is that they are addicted to this very soapy stuff. Been around long enough to locate a closet addict and i am unbeatable in my diagnosis.LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Sab ke sab are ready to bash Asad but cant see they are as same as Asad only ROFL ROFL

Poor poor poor guy! I feel soo soo soo much for him now Cry LOL LOL 

Anyway how can one stay away from a drug like QH, its their daily dose of weed you see LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.GroverAddictMoronsKiMallikaLivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes-Anku-

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by sujataraje

Its better if you wait for the episode to air since you don't know what will lead up to Ajmer. Besides, Asad is the guilty party here from his POV. He has no right to feel disgusted with Tanveer , just with himself. 
yes we should wait for the segment..but if asad is carrying that baggage with himself..i do not understand his mental processing...its ok if he feels guilty but he does not need to be by his partner in crime all the timeLOL

I would rather discuss this after the episode has aired instead of going on a Asad-bashing session all over again. 
true..asad is bashed on this forum more than government of indiaLOL

And now just because of that glimpse of a segment, the forum will be flooded with posts like its better if Zoya stays away from Asad. Asad doesn't deserve Zoya D'ohLOL
and zoya should go back to newyork and find some hot guy.brad pitt wud do...and let asad get married to tannu..he derved that evil only..LOL

Edited by sujataraje - 27 June 2013 at 4:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04MoronsKiMallikaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Its better if you wait for the episode to air since you don't know what will lead up to Ajmer. Besides, Asad is the guilty party here from his POV. He has no right to feel disgusted with Tanveer , just with himself. 
yes we should wait for the segment..but if asad is carrying that baggage with himself..i do not understand his mental processing...its ok if he feels guilty but he does not need to be by his partner in crime all the timeLOL

I would rather discuss this after the episode has aired instead of going on a Asad-bashing session all over again. 

And now just because of that glimpse of a segment, the forum will be flooded with posts like its better if Zoya stays away from Asad. Asad doesn't deserve Zoya D'ohLOL

Pyaar na hua, bartan dhonne ka sabun ho gayaa, ki abb ye bartan dhonne ke laayak na rahaa.LOL

ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged

and zoya should go back to newyork and find some hot guy.brad pitt wud do...and let asad get married to tannu..he derved that evil only..LOL

And Asad-Tanveer should get married in Ajmer ROFL

GoodyTwoShoes

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

They will still watch it. Pseudo intellectuals trying hard to prove that they are so above this mundane stuff while the reality is that they are addicted to this very soapy stuff. Been around long enough to locate a closet addict and i am unbeatable in my diagnosis.LOL

3.4 trp's in the week of the thursday and friday like episodes Shocked says it all Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikaLivingfreeGoodyTwoShoesMisHumptyDumpty

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
i dont think so
.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Sohu, that green chaddar means for chaadar chandana in the masjid. Smile 

Yes that can be..They also showed Asad running when he thinks of having caught the sight of Zoya there..So may be he gets down the car with the chaddar, sees Zoya and runs behind her and then the AsYa confrontation!!! May beSmile

MisHumptyDumpty

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">Its better if you wait for the episode to air since you don't know what will lead up to Ajmer. Besides, Asad is the guilty party here from his POV. He has no right to feel disgusted with Tanveer , just with himself.</font>

I hope he's putting her in a car that takes her far far away from him. The poor man is ei g used for no fault of his.

I refuse to let tanveer off the hook! What sort of friend is she????

Good to see you around Vic! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikaMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top