Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 4)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

yes i did watch it, there was just a glimpse of Tanveer out of the car with her luggage,

rather than coming to conclusions i guess 1. Tanveer meets Asad on the way while coming back from Raniganj cause she is busy at Raniganj remember? No question of Asad taking her with him.

Or its an offscreen cause it was their private car
may be..but they were not behaving like amrapali and karan.they were in asad and tannu modeConfused..and that chadar in hand..means they have come for ajmer sharif...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4eva

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I don't think no one has the patience to watch episodes before jumping to conclusions Ermm 

Nothing new. The fandom of this show runs ahead of the show and they write their own QH while Gul and team write and shoot their own. The most impulsive and judgmental fandom that i have ever seen besides two other shows. 

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 27 June 2013 at 4:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfreeviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoes-Anku-MisHumptyDumpty

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Its better if you wait for the episode to air since you don't know what will lead up to Ajmer. Besides, Asad is the guilty party here from his POV. He has no right to feel disgusted with Tanveer , just with himself. 
yes we should wait for the segment..but if asad is carrying that baggage with himself..i do not understand his mental processing...its ok if he feels guilty but he does not need to be by his partner in crime all the timeLOL

Edited by sujataraje - 27 June 2013 at 4:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaMoronsKiMallika

-LarryGurl- Goldie
-LarryGurl-
-LarryGurl-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
oh god! looks ill havta skip Ajmer track too!! Allah Miya whats wrong with you, Gul maata??!!
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankita.M

I don't think no one has the patience to watch episodes before jumping to conclusions Ermm 

Nothing new, The fandom of this show runs ahead of the show and they write their own QH while Gul and team write and shoot their own. The most impulsive and judgmental fandom that i have ever seen besides two other shows. 

I AGREE LOL, and then everyone calls Asad judgmental, how less are we LOL Even if Asad and Tanveer happen to somehow go together, it's not like Asad will be the one saying mere saath chalo.
They could have met on the way, met at that the fort OR for all you know, the damn thing was off screen ROFL 

I've seen how when any character does even the slightest of mistake, whether it is one or not, it is judged but the day ANY character does something out of their character and progressive, no one bothers to discuss. Human mentality Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkflamingoNpdeepaviya.mallik4evaMoronsKiMallikaLivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Its better if you wait for the episode to air since you don't know what will lead up to Ajmer. Besides, Asad is the guilty party here from his POV. He has no right to feel disgusted with Tanveer , just with himself. 
yes we should wait for the segment..but if asad is carrying that baggage with himself..i do not understand his mental processing...its ok if he feels guilty but he does not need to be by his partner in crime all the timeLOL

I would rather discuss this after the episode has aired instead of going on a Asad-bashing session all over again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfreeviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Jinko skip karna hai karo. Let your Remotes do the talking, cause as per the TRPs i never see you guys doing as such. 

Soory to sound rude but i couldnt help it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.MoronsKiMallikaGoodyTwoShoes-Anku-ar-n-only-ar

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujataraje

I would rather discuss this after the episode has aired instead of going on a Asad-bashing session all over again. 
true..asad is bashed on this forum more than government of indiaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.MoronsKiMallikaMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top