Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 17)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by bheegi

Don't worry Vineeta...I am more optimistic after reading today's article than I have been in the past.

Ajmer shall bring justice. Why would Gul spend all that money and time just to let Tanu win??

That's why they are delaying the Ajmer sequences...we just have to endure Tanu's pregnancy drama before that :(
I'd be delighted if thats the case cos i was dreading they'l jump into the pregnancy drama straight away once Asad and Zoya get back from AjmerLOL We can get done with it in one goLOL

Ek teer se do nishaane!LOL... all this can happen only if Gullu has respect for Ajmer and her writers have been drinking Bournvita!ROFL
Lol..I have always been confident about the fact that Asad and Tannu wont marry..I still have my doubts about Zoya and Ayaan but never about Asad and Tannu..So i'l delude myself into believing am right until the epi airsLOL Btw, every article said they'l consummate but it turned out to be staged..So am not buying this marriage crap as wellLOL

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Sorry...butting in a little late...LOL

Your Q may have been answered already.

This is what I felt from what I saw:

Asad finds Zoya and asks her to forgive him- she is in no mood to...he breaks down again.

Tanveer has accompanied him for whatever reason- may be the story she says is- to convince Zoya to listen to Asad.

Tanveer can't help rubbing salt in Zoya's wounds...Zoya declares war since she knows the whole first night was Tanveer's planning- whether she rconciles with Asad or not, she will not let Tanveer win.

In between somewhere is the Dargah and the TB article saying Zoya forgives Asad- may be that is the dargah bit...but Asad looks distraught even before he runs for something...so I think the issue is still not resolved, but he finds Zoya in danger and rushes to save her... Smile

Why should Asad marry TanveerConfused- she has to GET DIVORCED FIRST! For that she has to find her husband first!ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Del can ask whatever she wants.

People can express their panic if they want.

That's a part of watching a show.

The excitement, the jumping to conclusions, the analyzing, that's what people do. In fact India Forums has been designed and thrives on fans who do things like that.

Stop showing a holier than thou attitude and live and let live.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikadelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
My biggest issue with all of this is the fact that Asad hasn sprouted a brain at all! How the eff does he believe he sexually assaulted his bitch of a friend??? Can he not question how she lifted his dead weight and dragged it across to that room or even how zoya got there???

Btw Vic I am an atheist! Big smile
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Del can ask whatever she wants.

People can express their panic if they want.

That's a part of watching a show.

The excitement, the jumping to conclusions, the analyzing, that's what people do. In fact India Forums has been designed and thrives on fans who do things like that.

Stop showing a holier than thou attitude and live and let live.

Hug

Welcome!

What do you think of the new article?

P.s roger lost and I destroyed my remote :-/

Rockerchic

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Sorry...butting in a little late...LOL

Your Q may have been answered already.

This is what I felt from what I saw:

Asad finds Zoya and asks her to forgive him- she is in no mood to...he breaks down again.

Tanveer has accompanied him for whatever reason- may be the story she says is- to convince Zoya to listen to Asad.

Tanveer can't help rubbing salt in Zoya's wounds...Zoya declares war since she knows the whole first night was Tanveer's planning- whether she rconciles with Asad or not, she will not let Tanveer win.

In between somewhere is the Dargah and the TB article saying Zoya forgives Asad- may be that is the dargah bit...but Asad looks distraught even before he runs for something...so I think the issue is still not resolved, but he finds Zoya in danger and rushes to save her...Smile

Why should Asad marry TanveerConfused- she has to GET DIVORCED FIRST! For that she has to find her husband first!ConfusedLOL

Morally I do have an issue with Asad still not questioning tanveer one month after the fact. There is no necessity for them to make Asad so gullible.

All these articles are annoying!

Btw butt in anytime. Big smile
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@ pri... Lets just say asad lost his brain cells to bhang as he hasn't used them since he consumed that drug. As ksg said, zoya is the hero.

On another note, I am in double depression after billo SR and federer's early exit. Maybe Ajmer revelation will lift my spirits.

delena90

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by sohu_ksgian

They were standing together near a white car with karan holding a green chaddar or shawl in his hands..now dont know what does that mean Shocked
it simply means they both will go to ajmer for cleansing themselves...Angrynow this is beyond shit..they will go together...asad will not go in search of zoya...Angry

I just hope that isnt the way..*fingers crossed* Sujata di..Ouch
But then I got positive vibes from sbs..they mentioned about zoya challenging msk and expose her which asad may come to know later..I hope its all Zoya's plan to expose msk and that she already has faith in asad..Just that she doesnt want to reveal it..

Go to top