Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 15)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by delena90

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak Ouch

Actually this track makes more sense to me Pri

1. This next one month will be his redemption when he realizes what Zoya means to him
2. They go to Ajmer for the nikaah but Ajmer being a pious place will bring justice in their lives. That means Tanu exposed and AsYa reunited.
3. The end of Tanu!
4. Beginning of next challenge for Asya- Ghafoor?

Oh the Asad tanveer bit makes sense to me - what doesn't is them holding the marriage in Ajmer. Surely they would need a witness or something.

If asya survive this gaffur won't lead to a separation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
On that note, would Zoya even contemplate leaving Asad , Dilshad and Najma at Tannu's mercy after knowing her ploy and also the fact that Asad is innocent? This defo has to happen before the confrontation..Zoya wouldn't do that..EVER..So am sure there is more to the article..Remember the TB article which said Asad runs away from Tannu, gets caught in traffic, Tannu then drugs him and they consummateLOL This is something similar man..These ppl love to cause panicLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_MoronsKiMallika

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak Ouch

1. This next one month will be his redemption when he realizes what Zoya means to him
2. They go to Ajmer for the nikaah but Ajmer being a pious place will bring justice in their lives. That means Tanu exposed and AsYa reunited. 
3. The end of Tanu!

If it plays out the way you have listed the order of events, then definitely it makes more sense! 

I just dont think I shall be able to digest a Asad-Tanveer marriage actually taking place in ajmer!

bheegiMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Hmm, putting both the last two articles together, this is how it should play out if Asad and Tanveer's marriage is NOT happening:

Asad is a complete devdas in Zoe's mohabbat and guilty for ruining the honour of BCA. BCA plays the pregnancy card and goads a guilty Asad into marrying her. The family, as Bheegi Dee said is against it so Asad and Tannu go to Ajmer for the marriage. As fate would have it, Asad spots Zoe there and breaks down, telling her that he loves her and he is sorry. Zoe rejects him again and is heartbroken on knowing that Asad ia marrying Tannu. She decides to go back to NY but has a showdown with a furious Tannu who blurts out the truth ( already shot). Zoe decides to expose Tannu and Tannu pushes Zoe off the cliff out of fear. Asad saves Zoe and now, Zoe knows the truth and so, AsYa go to Dargah ( this is yet to be shot). 

Either Asad knows Tannu's truth in Ajmer itself or else Tannu's truth gets revealed in Bhopal. 

More or less, this is how it may play out. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs-AngreziKudi-bheegiLivingfreerogerrocksDreA

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I second Bheegi Dee. Gul cannot and should not even dream of insulting a holy place like Ajmer even if its fiction. That would be worse than being an atheist. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsLivingfreebheegirogerrocksDreA

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I couldnet get to watch this segment, but why I am not surprised it might happenConfused

She will say Jammy I want to ask for forgiveness from Zoya with her fake crying, and ever Mr Dumb will be taken in AGAINAngry.

Wonder what more cheerharan of Asad's character is remainingOuch, with all great acting of Karan took this far, but cannot guarantee how long more willing to go..

Dumb actor will be fine with good story but amazing actor even cannot uplift dumb story, thats is a fact, hope Gul knows it and end her chewing gum stretch of Tanveer's no brainer traps to trap everyone..
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Hmm, putting both the last two articles together, this is how it should play out if Asad and Tanveer's marriage is NOT happening:

Asad is a complete devdas in Zoe's mohabbat and guilty for ruining the honour of BCA. BCA plays the pregnancy card and goads a guilty Asad into marrying her. The family, as Bheegi Dee said is against it so Asad and Tannu go to Ajmer for the marriage. As fate would have it, Asad spots Zoe there and breaks down, telling her that he loves her and he is sorry. Zoe rejects him again and is heartbroken on knowing that Asad ia marrying Tannu. She decides to go back to NY but has a showdown with a furious Tannu who blurts out the truth ( already shot). Zoe decides to expose Tannu and Tannu pushes Zoe off the cliff out of fear. Asad saves Zoe and now, Zoe knows the truth and so, AsYa go to Dargah ( this is yet to be shot). 

Either Asad knows Tannu's truth in Ajmer itself or else Tannu's truth gets revealed in Bhopal. 

More or less, this is how it may play out. 

Yes Vicky...I agree with this prediction. This makes a lot more sense and Gul would definitely use Ajmer as a place of justice and never let evil win there. I like this better than going to Ajmer just for the heck of it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs_vineeta_MoronsKiMallika

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

3. The end of Tanu!

If it plays out the way you have listed the order of events, then definitely it makes more sense! 

I just dont think I shall be able to digest a Asad-Tanveer marriage actually taking place in ajmer!

It won't harini...remember the ring scene? Tanu barely touched the ring when she pulled it out of Zoya's finger and then it fell...Dilshaad picked it up. That symbolism will play out here

hsvsMoronsKiMallika

Go to top