Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 14)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Actually if this whole pregnancy and marriage drama is gonna play out before the Ajmer track, am all for itLOL Cos you can just get done with this bitch at one go and if they reconcile in Ajmer, you do know its for keeps atleast till the next conflict is introducedLOL 

Edited by rogerrocks - 27 June 2013 at 5:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Vicky, do you have a breakdown of the TRps from last week? I hope Thursday had the lowest TRPs

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by bheegi

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak Ouch

I think we need to see how this plays out. If Asad finds Zoe in Ajmer when he has been coaxed to marry Tanveer , it may not be that bad a sign. Asad spots Zoe in Ajmer , remember? He could not find her otherwise. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90bheegi

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Actually if this whole pregnancy and marriage drama is gonna play out before the Ajmer track, am all for itLOL Cos you can just get done with this bitch at one go and if they reconcile in Ajmer, you do know its for keeps atleast till the next conflict is introducedLOL 

Amen to that.Embarrassed

rogerrocks

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
On the bright side, this could be the end of Tanu. Even in the synopsis, the other pious woman vanishes after exposure

hsvsMoronsKiMallikadelena90

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Vicky, do you have a breakdown of the TRps from last week? I hope Thursday had the lowest TRPs

No Dee. Am not in office until 2nd July.Ouch

bheegi

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

Sangeeta, I love you for saying this!

I have been ranting about this for a while! Ajmer is a holy place and the sanctity of the place has to be maintained. Gul cannot/ should not show evil win over good there! If she does, she will be openly disrespecting the sentiments of many many people ( I am a hindu and I would feel insulted as well) 

Lets wait and watch!

bheegiMoronsKiMallikadelena90

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak Ouch

Actually this track makes more sense to me Pri

1. This next one month will be his redemption when he realizes what Zoya means to him
2. They go to Ajmer for the nikaah but Ajmer being a pious place will bring justice in their lives. That means Tanu exposed and AsYa reunited. 
3. The end of Tanu!
4. Beginning of next challenge for Asya- Ghafoor?

Edited by bheegi - 27 June 2013 at 5:45am

hsvs

Go to top