Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 13)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by delena90

You know I am willing I bear tanveer if he gets thrown off a cliff!

Big smile

Pretty please!

But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.LOL... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.ROFL
Shocked Ye kab huwa?LOL Man Gul is a sadistLOL What happened to all the challenge crap?LOL

You will have to see how this plays out. Because as per what has been shot Zoe will find out Tanveer's truth and Tanveer will attempt to kill Zoe. Asad is supposed to save Zoe and the last article mentioned that they will be uniting. So, lets see.LOL
Man this will be so tragicLOL How does the Ajmer track even fit into all this?LOL I do have a feeling they are speculating cos they keep writing contradicting stuffLOL 

Its close to the original synopsis but in that Asad does not marry the pious girl and her gold digger status is revealed by Zoe and Ayaan. Besides, Surbhi and Amrapali have shot the confrontation scene where Zoe knows that Asad is innocent. So, whatever the article is saying is kind of half baked. Still, Asad is guilty and he had told Tanveer that he will try to protect her honour as he is responsible.LOL
But as per the original story, Ayaan and Zoya fall in loveLOL And Asad is totally against the concept of love but falls for this pious girl and begins to see a life with herLOL Thats no where close to whats happening on the show..After all the trauma, Asad doesn't deserve Tanveer man..There is way too much negativity and ppl are fed up of TanveerOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs-AngreziKudi-MoronsKiMallikarogerrocks

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Let me be honest I don't care if they are sticking to zoyaan happening but at least work that set in without destroying all characters! Asad just does not deserve this. Why the f**k (sorry about the language) should he lose the love of hi life?? Yeah he is judgmental but he was changing, he was learning isn't that the point???

<font color="#000033">Yep. Everything aside, Asad does not deserve this to happen to him and Zoe never deserved to lose Asad.</font>

Exactly neither characters deserve this!

To me if they wanted to go the original synopsis way they should never have shown Asad and zoya so deeply in love any angle now just blemishes that supreme love.

I love a good drama as much as the next person but it needs to retain a moral standing where good defeats evil. How can you have tanveer win???

Or is the article wrong and Asad and tanveer are married pre-Ajmer?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsMoronsKiMallikarogerrocks

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Also, remember the ring symbolism? Tanu barely held the ring in her hand and it dropped from her hand. So, Tanu Jammy nikaah shall not happen...

That's why they are delaying the Ajmer track. That means we will have to see Tanu's pregnancy drama early next week !!!!!!!!

hsvsMoronsKiMallikadelena90

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Big smile

Pretty please!

But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.LOL... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.ROFL
Shocked Ye kab huwa?LOL Man Gul is a sadistLOL What happened to all the challenge crap?LOL

You will have to see how this plays out. Because as per what has been shot Zoe will find out Tanveer's truth and Tanveer will attempt to kill Zoe. Asad is supposed to save Zoe and the last article mentioned that they will be uniting. So, lets see.LOL
Man this will be so tragicLOL How does the Ajmer track even fit into all this?LOL I do have a feeling they are speculating cos they keep writing contradicting stuffLOL 

Its close to the original synopsis but in that Asad does not marry the pious girl and her gold digger status is revealed by Zoe and Ayaan. Besides, Surbhi and Amrapali have shot the confrontation scene where Zoe knows that Asad is innocent. So, whatever the article is saying is kind of half baked. Still, Asad is guilty and he had told Tanveer that he will try to protect her honour as he is responsible.LOL
But as per the original story, Ayaan and Zoya fall in loveLOL And Asad is totally against the concept of love but falls for this pious girl and begins to see a life with herLOL Thats no where close to whats happening on the show..After all the trauma, Asad doesn't deserve Tanveer man..There is way too much negativity and ppl are fed up of TanveerOuch

I think ppl are gonna feel worse for Asad from tonight onward. He has completely lost it and he is at his weakest and lowest. And its easy for Tanveer to manipulate him into convincing him to marry her as he apparently sexually assaulted her. You can still hope for a  miracle that some divine force saves Asad and returns Zoe to him.Smile

hsvsbheegirogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by hsvs

Big smile

Pretty please!

Roggie, this is what I just mentioned to Pri (delena)! Which of their two articles is true? The one in which Tanveer pushes Zoya off a cliff and Asad slaps Tanveer or this latest one! LOL

I hope to god this is just speculationLOL Asad and Tannu marry in haste? Zoe leaves to NY?LOL Are Asad and Tannu actually going to Ajmer to seek blessings after their nikah?LOL 
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by bheegi

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

That surely makes more sense than the TB article.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsbheegi

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak Ouch

Noe123MoronsKiMallikabheegi

Go to top