Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify (Page 11)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by delena90

You know I am willing I bear tanveer if he gets thrown off a cliff!

Big smile

Pretty please!

But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.LOL... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.ROFL
Shocked Ye kab huwa?LOL Man Gul is a sadistLOL What happened to all the challenge crap?LOL

You will have to see how this plays out. Because as per what has been shot Zoe will find out Tanveer's truth and Tanveer will attempt to kill Zoe. Asad is supposed to save Zoe and the last article mentioned that they will be uniting. So, lets see.LOL

JahanpanahBond IF-Dazzler
JahanpanahBond
JahanpanahBond

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
It shocked me today that the useless drama which I couldn't bear even for a min in QH last week fetched them trpsShocked I mean the only episodes I didn't download r last weeks episodes.. I didn't even waste my time watching tem on tv..I watched sum episodes excluding the marriage day one online.. But dude! U guys just encouraged them to carry forward the sick drama they have in mind for now with the trpsThumbs Down RIP Qubool haiThumbs Down
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Big smile

Pretty please!

<font color="#000033">But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.LOL... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.ROFL</font>

Ok now I really want to kill the writers! How can they have evil win? What is the point of Ajmer again?

Poor Asad - these writers are after his life. They gave him a tragic childhood and now this?!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Big smile

Pretty please!

But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.LOL... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.ROFL

LOL, Vicky...Bechara Asad. Itni badi sazaa all because of his blind faith? Not fair at all.

This explains the ban of media on the sets! 

Yep. Laakh buraaiyaan ho Asad meinn, he does not deserve to marry someone like Tanveer. And what is the point of it all if Asad and Zoe are going to be miserable.But yes, it can also open Zoe's gateway into Siddiqui house and Ayaan's entry. One has to see how all this plays out.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Big smile

Pretty please!

<font color="#000033">But now, TB says that Zoe will reject Asad and Asad will have to marry Tanveer.LOL... isse accha Asad mar hi kyun nahiin jaata.ROFL</font>

Ok now I really want to kill the writers! How can they have evil win? What is the point of Ajmer again?

Poor Asad - these writers are after his life. They gave him a tragic childhood and now this?!?

Its better to watch the show. Writers are taking poetic justice on Asad too seriously. LOL... dekhte hainn. Zoe kahiin Khan Mansion se nikalkar seedha Siddiqui House na pahonch jaaye.LOL
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Big smile

Pretty please!

Shocked Ye kab huwa?LOL Man Gul is a sadistLOL What happened to all the challenge crap?LOL

You will have to see how this plays out. Because as per what has been shot Zoe will find out Tanveer's truth and Tanveer will attempt to kill Zoe. Asad is supposed to save Zoe and the last article mentioned that they will be uniting. So, lets see.LOL
Man this will be so tragicLOL How does the Ajmer track even fit into all this?LOL I do have a feeling they are speculating cos they keep writing contradicting stuffLOL 

MoronsKiMallika

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Big smile

Pretty please!

If this is true, it is disgusting! By showing evil win over good in a holy place like Ajmer, the writers are openly disrespecting the sentiments of many people...

But lets watch... surely Gul Khan wont be so stupid to do that.

As for the point of Ajmer -- in case they wanted a nice outdoor location outside their sets, they could have just chosen any other place - a cooler one at that so that the actors wont have gotten fried! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123MoronsKiMallika

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Let me be honest I don't care if they are sticking to zoyaan happening but at least work that set in without destroying all characters! Asad just does not deserve this. Why the f**k (sorry about the language) should he lose the love of hi life?? Yeah he is judgmental but he was changing, he was learning isn't that the point???

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top