Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bheegi

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

That surely makes more sense than the TB article.😊

Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak
Actually if this whole pregnancy and marriage drama is gonna play out before the Ajmer track, am all for it😆 Cos you can just get done with this bitch at one go and if they reconcile in Ajmer, you do know its for keeps atleast till the next conflict is introduced😆  Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
Vicky, do you have a breakdown of the TRps from last week? I hope Thursday had the lowest TRPs
Originally posted by delena90

I did! But why is there a need to go to Ajmer for a wedding? Surely they can go to any mosque in Bhopal or even have a civil ceremony right? Why go to a holy place?

I may not be religious but I would have been highly insulted if that's what Gul is using Ajmer for.

I wanted this track to be asads redemption. Have him question the cars story...it had so many holes but I guess the trps speak

I think we need to see how this plays out. If Asad finds Zoe in Ajmer when he has been coaxed to marry Tanveer , it may not be that bad a sign. Asad spots Zoe in Ajmer , remember? He could not find her otherwise. 
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Actually if this whole pregnancy and marriage drama is gonna play out before the Ajmer track, am all for it😆 Cos you can just get done with this bitch at one go and if they reconcile in Ajmer, you do know its for keeps atleast till the next conflict is introduced😆 

Amen to that.😳
On the bright side, this could be the end of Tanu. Even in the synopsis, the other pious woman vanishes after exposure

Vicky, do you have a breakdown of the TRps from last week? I hope Thursday had the lowest TRPs

No Dee. Am not in office until 2nd July.

Sangeeta, I love you for saying this!

I have been ranting about this for a while! Ajmer is a holy place and the sanctity of the place has to be maintained. Gul cannot/ should not show evil win over good there! If she does, she will be openly disrespecting the sentiments of many many people ( I am a hindu and I would feel insulted as well) 

Lets wait and watch!

Originally posted by delena90

Actually this track makes more sense to me Pri

1. This next one month will be his redemption when he realizes what Zoya means to him
2. They go to Ajmer for the nikaah but Ajmer being a pious place will bring justice in their lives. That means Tanu exposed and AsYa reunited. 
3. The end of Tanu!
4. Beginning of next challenge for Asya- Ghafoor?

Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago