Sbs/sbb - somebody please clarify - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by delena90

Let me be honest I don't care if they are sticking to zoyaan happening but at least work that set in without destroying all characters! Asad just does not deserve this. Why the f**k (sorry about the language) should he lose the love of hi life?? Yeah he is judgmental but he was changing, he was learning isn't that the point???

Yep. Everything aside, Asad does not deserve this to happen to him and Zoe never deserved to lose Asad. 
Originally posted by delena90

Let me be honest I don't care if they are sticking to zoyaan happening but at least work that set in without destroying all characters! Asad just does not deserve this. Why the f**k (sorry about the language) should he lose the love of hi life?? Yeah he is judgmental but he was changing, he was learning isn't that the point???

Asad sure as hell doesn't deserve this Even if they separate him from Zoya, its fine..But getting him married to a bitch like Tanveer is supremely tragic They can go ahead with the Zoyaan track..Let Asad remain single all his life cos thats million times better
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Man this will be so tragic๐Ÿ˜† How does the Ajmer track even fit into all this?๐Ÿ˜† I do have a feeling they are speculating cos they keep writing contradicting stuff๐Ÿ˜†

Roggie, this is what I just mentioned to Pri (delena)! Which of their two articles is true? The one in which Tanveer pushes Zoya off a cliff and Asad slaps Tanveer or this latest one! ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Noe123

Why doesn't karma bite vamps ever? Why is poetic justice left for good persons?

To retain the smirks and schemes of the evil, i guess. Its high time Billo's game nosedives and this article is a complete opposite of the old one. 
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Its close to the original synopsis but in that Asad does not marry the pious girl and her gold digger status is revealed by Zoe and Ayaan. Besides, Surbhi and Amrapali have shot the confrontation scene where Zoe knows that Asad is innocent. So, whatever the article is saying is kind of half baked. Still, Asad is guilty and he had told Tanveer that he will try to protect her honour as he is responsible.๐Ÿ˜†
But as per the original story, Ayaan and Zoya fall in love๐Ÿ˜† And Asad is totally against the concept of love but falls for this pious girl and begins to see a life with her๐Ÿ˜† Thats no where close to whats happening on the show..After all the trauma, Asad doesn't deserve Tanveer man..There is way too much negativity and ppl are fed up of Tanveer
Pri, have you seen the new TB article? Looks like Tanu and Jammy go to Ajmer for their nikaah. That's where they will run into Zoya...

Dilshaad must have refused to have the nikaah in Bhopal. That's why she hasn't accompanied them.

That means Tanu will be exposed and Asad will hopefully not end up marrying Tanu
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

<font color="#000033">Yep. Everything aside, Asad does not deserve this to happen to him and Zoe never deserved to lose Asad.</font>

Exactly neither characters deserve this!

To me if they wanted to go the original synopsis way they should never have shown Asad and zoya so deeply in love any angle now just blemishes that supreme love.

I love a good drama as much as the next person but it needs to retain a moral standing where good defeats evil. How can you have tanveer win???

Or is the article wrong and Asad and tanveer are married pre-Ajmer?
Also, remember the ring symbolism? Tanu barely held the ring in her hand and it dropped from her hand. So, Tanu Jammy nikaah shall not happen...

That's why they are delaying the Ajmer track. That means we will have to see Tanu's pregnancy drama early next week !!!!!!!!
Originally posted by rogerrocks

But as per the original story, Ayaan and Zoya fall in love๐Ÿ˜† And Asad is totally against the concept of love but falls for this pious girl and begins to see a life with her๐Ÿ˜† Thats no where close to whats happening on the show..After all the trauma, Asad doesn't deserve Tanveer man..There is way too much negativity and ppl are fed up of Tanveer

I think ppl are gonna feel worse for Asad from tonight onward. He has completely lost it and he is at his weakest and lowest. And its easy for Tanveer to manipulate him into convincing him to marry her as he apparently sexually assaulted her. You can still hope for a  miracle that some divine force saves Asad and returns Zoe to him.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by hsvs

Roggie, this is what I just mentioned to Pri (delena)! Which of their two articles is true? The one in which Tanveer pushes Zoya off a cliff and Asad slaps Tanveer or this latest one! ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope to god this is just speculation๐Ÿ˜† Asad and Tannu marry in haste? Zoe leaves to NY?๐Ÿ˜† Are Asad and Tannu actually going to Ajmer to seek blessings after their nikah?๐Ÿ˜†